House Price Crash Forum
Europa

Compact And Bijou...

... potential for limited cat swinging

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-144...=1&tr_t=buy

I know the "overpriced holes" threads have been done to death, but I was wondering if anyone has encountered anything quite this small for the money. :angry:

Of particular interest, I thought, was the fact it occupies the space "between the ground and first floor" - a few inches at most, surely? :unsure:

I know the "overpriced holes" threads have been done to death, but I was wondering if anyone has encountered anything quite this small for the money. :angry:

Of particular interest, I thought, was the fact it occupies the space "between the ground and first floor" - a few inches at most, surely? :unsure:

Every night couch then?!

It'll be a split level property with a basement... my house is similar to this, ground floor, walk down 6 steps to kitchen, where you can walk down more steps to the basement. you can also walk up from the ground floor up a dozen steps to the bathroom / 3rd bedroom, and up another 6 steps to the 1st / 2nd bedroom.

This studio would be the equivalent to my bathroom / 3rd bedroom, not a huge space for a studio, but interesting idea to sell to a developer should I ever sell my house!

Edited by skhudy

shut up whinging at least it has fully functional separate kitchen! :lol: you can buy 5 bed villa with swimming pool in Florida for the same price. I bet an ametuer landlord will snap it up and let it for £100pw :lol:

Amazing how some people still think UK housing market is not overpriced.

How is that in any meaningful way a "seperate kitchen"?

I've seen walk in wardrobes bigger than that!

£175k are they on drugs?

I really want to meet the idiot who buys this.

You know for a fact he'll tell you the value only goes up. And the money his/her parents released from their property was well spent.

It'll be a split level property with a basement... my house is similar to this, ground floor, walk down 6 steps to kitchen, where you can walk down more steps to the basement. you can also walk up from the ground floor up a dozen steps to the bathroom / 3rd bedroom, and up another 6 steps to the 1st / 2nd bedroom.

This studio would be the equivalent to my bathroom / 3rd bedroom, not a huge space for a studio, but interesting idea to sell to a developer should I ever sell my house!

Are you sure they haven't boxed off the half-landing on the stairs? I seen that done before. :(

shut up whinging at least it has fully functional separate kitchen! :lol: you can buy 5 bed villa with swimming pool in Florida for the same price. I bet an ametuer landlord will snap it up and let it for £100pw :lol:

Amazing how some people still think UK housing market is not overpriced.

I used to work in Ladbroke Grove Station. Although I consider it to be an extremely rough area (drugs, shootings, dirty streets, ION bar which attracts all sorts of gangsters), there are many who consider it to be very nice and would pay a pretty penny to get a small pad there. Its attraction comes due to the portobello market (which is well-known to tourists; why I donot know as it doesnt have much) as well as its proximity to Notting Hill (world reknowned due to the move of the same name).

It is small, but due to its highly desirable location I wouldve thought that it would rent out for at least £170pw.

In fact, a quick search brought up the following:

http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.a...p;agentid=03447

£185pw.

Personally, I would prefer to live farther out, where for the same price I could get something substantially larger and still be serviced by London Underground.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Reminds me of LesterCorp in "Being John Malkovich" which is on the 7 1/2 floor of the Mertin Flemmer building.

Being_John_Malkovich-1.jpg