House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badger

More Shame For The Uk

good grief!!!

I concur, that is truly dreadful. Could have done better myself by going to logomaker.com

May I ask what drugs they were on at the time?

It just doesn't really fit together!

Why choose a logo that's a disjointed and incomplete mess? Ohh.

It's so bad it needs an explanation - it says '2012' believe it or not, it's meant to appeal to 'yoof', for some reason. As one comment said - 'This is the equivalent of your dad dancing at the disco' :lol:

:lol::o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...012/6718243.stm

Lots of amusing comments in have your say

Tossa Jowell

This is an iconic brand that sums up what London 2012 is all about - an inclusive, welcoming and diverse Games that involves the whole country. :lol: . She is definately from outer space. Earth calling Tossa :lol:

Apparently

This is a truly innovative brand logo that graphically captures the essence of the London 2012 Olympic Games - namely to inspire young people around the world through sport and the Olympic values :lol::lol::lol: honestly we need a scriking smiley now

How? :blink::unsure:

Tossa Jowell

This is an iconic brand that sums up what London 2012 is all about - an inclusive, welcoming and diverse Games that involves the whole country. :lol: . She is definately from outer space. Earth calling Tossa :lol:

Apparently

This is a truly innovative brand logo that graphically captures the essence of the London 2012 Olympic Games - namely to inspire young people around the world through sport and the Olympic values :lol::lol::lol: honestly we need a scriking smiley now

How? :blink::unsure:

How much did it cost?? :blink:

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/chan...-2012-logo.html

A petition against this logo, its currently growing at about 1 vote per second, so it has struck a cord on the forums....

EDITD 30 seconds later and its starting to pick up speed, this could be another 2 million petition at this rate....

the comments are ace :Phttp://www.gopetition.co.uk/signatures.php?petid=12539

Totally!

I ike "Broken window" :lol: & " "Are you sure this isn't the gay pride 2012 logo?" : :o He / She has a point! :blink:

It woudn't surprise me if it were designed by "Katy evil dog trog" from the Apprentice

Holympics

You smell that son, thats consensus, I love the smell of consensus in the morning.

The public know, this looks like it was an MP vote :lol: Gold, Coe, Harman, Ken & Blears ( Blears = the .74%)

VOTE RESULTS

How would you rate the London 2012 logo?

Gold

3.74%

Silver

2.01%

Bronze

7.76%

Wooden spoon

86.49%

348 Votes Cast

Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion

Ok now I have time to digest it it looks like an MP ( The 0 and the 2 underneath it) noshing off a romanian gymnast :blink: