House Price Crash Forum
Smell the Fear

One Land Tax Voted In By Un

According to this article, the UN have voted to include a land tax in their vision for the world in 2020.

You have to read this - this guy claims it will end boom bust economics. (I know it's an old concept, but it seems the New World Order are in favour of it).

One Land tax

I can't find any other links to this, so it's hard to say how credible it is. :unsure:

edit: hmmm, I think he is fantasising about a better world sadly....

Edited by Smell the Fear

I'm not sure if this story is true or not.

But without a doubt they're showing their hand, which probably isn't a good omen,

as in a game of poker you only show your hand if you know it is so good you will win regardless.

That last comment is from this guy, top Bilderberg researcher Daniel Estulin.

http://www.danielestulin.com/

He was saying yesterday that "if you want to take away these peoples' power,

you need to understand how money works, you can't defeat them with guns or

bombs or whatever because you will lose. You need to take away their power

by not using the banks, convert your money to gold and silver. By leaving our

money in their institutions we are ultimately giving them the power to destroy us

(and bring in their NWO)."

He didn't sound that optimistic to be honest.

Oh well, maybe a global dictatorship will be nice.

I'm sure it's not true. A unanimous vote at the UN on a topic beset with VIs...gimme a break!

(plus the date at the bottom says 2010. Authorial wish-fulfilment).

According to this article, the UN have voted to include a land tax in their vision for the world in 2020.

You have to read this - this guy claims it will end boom bust economics. (I know it's an old concept, but it seems the New World Order are in favour of it).

One Land tax

I can't find any other links to this, so it's hard to say how credible it is. :unsure:

edit: hmmm, I think he is fantasising about a better world sadly....

It's very obviously a work of fiction. You need to get more sleep. ;)

As for "you have to read this". Honestly folks, don't bother.

A global tax sounds pretty unsavoury but ultimately a land tax makes perfect sense to my mind. While for practical reasons I believe individual possession of land is fine, the tax system should reflect a philosophy that the land is ours as inhabitants of the planet. No one made the land and land was effectively stolen from the commons by force and theft.

I believe a land tax should replace all taxes on effort, labour, creatitivity, etc. A land tax would punish the hoarding of land by individuals and businesses like supermarket chains and big McBuilders. Second homes and BTLs would suddenly become much more expensive and the land tax would act a natural barrier to speculation.

Ironically, the board game monopoly was a concept stolen from Quaker 'single taxers' (ie. land tax). The original home-made game warned against the evils of land speculation, unlike the commericalised game which seemed to a celebration of greed!

Most people don't know, however, that Monopoly is related very closely to a game called The Landlord's Game which was created and patented in 1904 by Elizabeth (Lizzie) J. Magie, from Virginia. Magie developed the game, which, like Monopoly, had forty spaces, four railroads, two utilities, twenty-two rental properties, and spaces for Jail, Go to Jail, Luxury Tax, and Parking, as a way to teach the single-tax theory. Magie, a Quaker, was a firm believer in the single-tax theory's basic tenet, that a person's taxes should be based on the amount of land that he owned, a popular idea around the turn of the century.

http://www.history.com/exhibits/toys/monopoly.html

Geolibertarianism (also geoanarchism) is a libertarian political philosophy that holds, like other forms of libertarian individualism, that each individual has an exclusive right to the fruits of his or her labor, as opposed to this product being owned collectively by society or the community. In other words, geolibertarians support private property. However, unlike "royalist" forms of libertarianism, geolibertarianism holds that all land is owned in common by society, and therefore if individuals claim the land as their property they must pay rent to the community for doing so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geolibertarianism

ABOLISH INCOME TAXES! LAND TAX NOW!

Are there any sources other than one first mentioned? The reason I ask is that searching 'UN "one land"' yields only that one site.

The NWO has pulled all links to the original UN resolution. That one site was obviously overlooked (but for how much longer . . . )