House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dnd

Brown Gets Tough On Terrorism

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1268771,00.html

They include proposals allowing the police to question suspects without charge beyond the current 28-day period - a move which was rejected by MPs two years ago.

And Mr Brown wants to review the laws banning the use of phone-tap evidence in court.

imo this guy is full steam ahead with the central banks agenda

using the never ending 'war on terror' hoax to introduce a raft of draconian laws that could be equally applied to it's own people as well as 'terrorists'

Absolutely - can't have the newly enslaved debt serfs revolting !

yep, plus they can define what a 'terrorist' is in the future

say they introduce tough new employment laws, you don't like them and start complaining

they'll turn around, call you a 'terrorist' (an enemy of the 'state') and apply the new laws

absolute genius....

dud

Again i'm with you 100% but chessed off cus you always win me to the point.

get your lead passport wallet Here and you will be happy to know thay also come in pink ! sorry only joking

dud

Again i'm with you 100% but chessed off cus you always win me to the point.

get your lead passport wallet Here and you will be happy to know thay also come in pink ! sorry only joking

i can envisage rfid blockers like the ones in your link being outlawed, with heavy penalties if used, at some point in the future...

i can envisage rfid blockers like the ones in your link being outlawed, with heavy penalties if used, at some point in the future...

Possibly but not directly banned, we wont have id cards for long as we will be chipped within 50 years....you cant walk around wrapped in tin foil....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1268771,00.html

imo this guy is full steam ahead with the central banks agenda

using the never ending 'war on terror' hoax to introduce a raft of draconian laws that could be equally applied to it's own people as well as 'terrorists'

He is only confirming to his masters the "Global Corporate Elite" that he is on message, that way MI5 wont leak any material that could screw up his move into Number 10. And the Central Banks will not turn the credit taps off if he behaves himself.