House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crystal ball

Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings

You will understand why Bush ordered the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, with the President's own words providing the criticial historic link to 1580! This video takes you back 425 years to the real origins of America, when Sir Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I in 1580 began to plan to create the most powerful nation in world history from the North American colonies.

You will learn the truth behind some very interesting historical oddities: 1) Why Washington, D.C., was precisely located on the 77th Meridian West; 2) Why the original 5 Colonial Cities -- Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C., were built in precise alignment with each other, with Stonehenge across the Atlantic, and on a specific occult "Ley Line"; 3) If America was founded as a Christian nation, why are many of its symbols based on Pagan traditions? Why are there no Christian symbols in the architecture of Washington, D.C.? 4) How did Ben Franklin fulfill his diplomatic duties in cooperating with powerful British Freemasons to ensure Bacon's plan would be exactly fulfilled, while freely indulging in the London brothel known as the "Hell Fire Club"? 5) Why was Franklin meeting with Masonic British officials at the "Hell Fire Club"? 6) Why did British Intelligence give Franklin the code name, "Moses"? 7) How strong is the proof that the Shakespeare plays, sonnets, and other works were really collectively written by Bacon's secret literary society, "The Knights of the Helmet"?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...;q=new+atlantis

You will understand why Bush ordered the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, with the President's own words providing the criticial historic link to 1580! This video takes you back 425 years to the real origins of America, when Sir Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I in 1580 began to plan to create the most powerful nation in world history from the North American colonies.

You will learn the truth behind some very interesting historical oddities: 1) Why Washington, D.C., was precisely located on the 77th Meridian West; 2) Why the original 5 Colonial Cities -- Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C., were built in precise alignment with each other, with Stonehenge across the Atlantic, and on a specific occult "Ley Line"; 3) If America was founded as a Christian nation, why are many of its symbols based on Pagan traditions? Why are there no Christian symbols in the architecture of Washington, D.C.? 4) How did Ben Franklin fulfill his diplomatic duties in cooperating with powerful British Freemasons to ensure Bacon's plan would be exactly fulfilled, while freely indulging in the London brothel known as the "Hell Fire Club"? 5) Why was Franklin meeting with Masonic British officials at the "Hell Fire Club"? 6) Why did British Intelligence give Franklin the code name, "Moses"? 7) How strong is the proof that the Shakespeare plays, sonnets, and other works were really collectively written by Bacon's secret literary society, "The Knights of the Helmet"?

Sir Francis Bacon produced a large number of books, one of which was Levels of Learning. the Qoran also explains the importance of learning. In Muslim Mali, Islam is not exclusive but is combined with older religious beliefs, one of these beliefs is levels of learning. Coinsidence, I think not.

Sir Francis Bacon edited the Bible for King James the 1st producing the King James the 1st Bible.

All of this is verifyable by you.

How strong is the proof that the Shakespeare plays, sonnets, and other works were really collectively written by Bacon's secret literary society, "The Knights of the Helmet"?

No one has proved it, have they. Take a look at this though.

Why pick the name Shakespeare, for a genious he's gone and spelt it wrong, (Shakespear), why, perhaps to pull attention towards it.

Go back to the Greeks again. It still exists in our own literature although I dont know where, a key reference.

The Godess Athene (virgin) is seen to be shaking the spear of ignorance at the people. *might actually be 'at the' not 'of' changing 'at' to 'of' simultaneously.

Is this why Sir Francis Bacon chose this name, to interlink the works with religion.

Actually, I cant quite make it work it but here are the beginnings of an explanation.

Sir(3) Francis(7) Bacon(5)

The(3)

Shakespearian(13) Plays(5)

and the spelling error Shakespeare(11)

As I say it is not uniform to be convincing, can you do any better.

British Freemasons

They have there own version of a Bible. I have seen one. Even has a kind of prayer. Its a hard read and I have not bothered, one thing that comes at you though is that it is (or feels) satanical, like some kind of corupted Religion. I dont know why it feels like that, something like the great pyramids, Egypt. Even the name freemasons has an edge to it.

I have now watched the video. I did not know he had translated the Greek philosophers.

Try this.

William(7) Shakespeare(11)

The(3)

Shakesperian(13) Plays(5)

Looks Better.

here is the second dvd in the series.

http://www.amazon.com/Riddles-Stone-Beginn...n/dp/B000P2XNBG

Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus ... all » of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol? Watch the Trailer Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure

Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "Ancient Hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as we show in Volume I), he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C. 3 hour video «

and here is the link on google

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...iddles+in+stone

The Atlantis video is quite entertaining but you guys do realise that Plato used allegories to describe his ideas and philosophies. 'Atlantis' is no more a real place than 'platos cave' is, it was quite common in those days to put across ideas in the form of allegory.

But anyway the video was fun, it reminded me of the Athur C Clark Mysterys that used to be on TV when I was a kid.

Anyone who wants to know everything there is to know about Atlantis can find it in two dialogues of Plato. They take about thirty minutes to read and are really little more than a passing comment. If based on fact at all, they probably refer to a volcanic eruption of the island of Thera.

This is the only primary source, everything else you hear about Atlantis is the purest fantasy.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about Atlantis is how many charlatans, two-bit mystics and dopey new-agers throughout history have latched onto such a simple little tale.

Edit for spelling.

I have now watched the video. I did not know he had translated the Greek philosophers.

Try this.

The(3)

Looks Better.

Sir Francis Bacon did not do levels of learning, my mistake. Was advancement of learning.

The above is correct. I have worked it out. Nearly certain. There should be a Sir Francis Bacon version of it. I dont know enough, can anyone else do it.

Try this.

The(3)

Looks Better.

No it is not Shakesperian is 12

British Freemasons

They have there own version of a Bible. I have seen one. Even has a kind of prayer. Its a hard read and I have not bothered, one thing that comes at you though is that it is (or feels) satanical, like some kind of corupted Religion. I dont know why it feels like that, something like the great pyramids, Egypt. Even the name freemasons has an edge to it.

Actually we don't have our own version of the bible, nor in fact ANY religious tome. We call all of them (Bible, Koran, Torah etc) the VSL or Volume of The Sacred Law.

Freemasonry and religion

What you may have read was a masonic ritual book and they can be a hard read for anyone.

And as an aside, do you know anything about satanism and what some of the basic tenets are?

It pays to read widely.

S&F

Frank

Actually we don't have our own version of the bible, nor in fact ANY religious tome. We call all of them (Bible, Koran, Torah etc) the VSL or Volume of The Sacred Law.

Freemasonry and religion

What you may have read was a masonic ritual book and they can be a hard read for anyone.

And as an aside, do you know anything about satanism and what some of the basic tenets are?

It pays to read widely.

S&F

Frank

Frank I know nothing about Satanism. I know strange things about subjects I should really know nothing about. I prefer not to discuss where I get it from. Really, there seem to be people on here that are interested in what I know. I think you are one of them. If you are honest let me know. An understanding (not a deal) could be reached.

Frank I know nothing about Satanism. I know strange things about subjects I should really know nothing about. I prefer not to discuss where I get it from. Really, there seem to be people on here that are interested in what I know. I think you are one of them. If you are honest let me know. An understanding (not a deal) could be reached.

Thanks Deano.

There's lots of interesting 'stuff' out there. The way we are taught to see the world is not the only way to view it.

Keep an open mind, who decides who should know what?

BR

Frank

I spent a year or so writing my masters dissertation on the new atlantis. Quite an interesting book, but you have to read around it, as well as into it.

Once I have had a look at this video I shall be back, after I see what they have covered off.

Try this.

William(7) Shakespear(-e(1)(11))

The(3)

Shakespearean(13) Plays(5)

Series is 7,1,11,3,13,5=40

I need to see the second video again. RichB wants to see the first.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Why is the subject of Atlantis such a fruitcake magnet?

Fruitcakes who think very highly of themselves, who take themselves very seriously and probably call themselves things like 'Grand Omnipresent Master of the Ancient Wisdoms'.

Fruitcakes none the less.