House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

time

Is Anyone Else Bored, Waiting For A Crash ?

I am so bored, waiting for this supposed to be Uber Crash.

Lets get on with it, some people on her have been waiting years.

No wonder we are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.

BTW I am the Alpha Male.

Please disgree with me, so we can talk about something other than the latest 0.25% increase in base rates. I feel like pinhead, if hes still in the land f the living. Slash the old rists is looking pretty tempting at the moment. No wonder people go out any buy houses, its just for the attention.

BTW I am the Alpha Male.

Please disgree with me, so we can talk about something other than the latest 0.25% increase in base rates. I feel like pinhead, if hes still in the land f the living. Slash the old rists is looking pretty tempting at the moment. No wonder people go out any buy houses, its just for the attention.

would never have guessed :lol::lol:

would never have guessed :lol::lol:

Whats gone wrong. I feel like I am waiting for a plane in an airport. You know its coming, but bloody when ?

Do you know what I mean ???

Whats gone wrong. I feel like I am waiting for a plane in an airport. You know its coming, but bloody when ?

Do you know what I mean ???

Its like waiting for a bus. You wait ages, then 3 come along at once.

The Three buses in this case are House prices, Currency and the stock market.

BTW I am the Alpha Male.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but it's a case of the watched pot never boils, I think. I found this site a year ago and got very excited that some people thought the same as me. However, I also found that I ended up checking every few minutes for the next bit of news that would deliver my expectations, and of course it never quite seemed to arrive.

Having been disappointed by the expected crash not materialising, I'd suggest finding some other interests, even if it's only trying to make as much dosh as possible in the interim. Check in, here, though, keep up with what folk here think, but don't put your life on hold. There's a saying for investors that markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent, which could be reinterpreted as markets staying overpriced a damn sight longer than you would ever believe possible, you may not be investing money, but you are investing time and emotional commitment.

Factor in what you expect to happen, and plan accordingly, but get on with life; travel, if that's you bag; find a job you enjoy; visit GEI and lean how to play the markets with your savings; learn a new language; learn to play an instrument; get out in the countryside and breathe the air, etc, etc.

This will be far more satisfying, even than when you are eventually proved right, which will undoubtedly happen, of course, as all things move in cycles. As with most things, however, the satisfaction in being proved right is fleeting, and at that point it will seem that no other outcome would have been possible. I'd then be thinking, ok what happens next.

This would be my worry for a site such as HPC, in that when it's whole reason to be has been achieved, then where does it go from there?

TLM

The Train at Platform 4 is the Delayed 2004 House Price Crash Express Service to London.

Calling at Belfast, Edinburgh, Carlisle, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Smug gits at the Home Counties & the South West, & estimated time of arrival in London is 2008.

Due to a chance of Rate cuts on the tracks, it may be delayed further, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

There will be a buffet service on this train serving 20x wage Interest-Only mortgages, Shared Ownership & BTL.

Platform 4 for the delayed 2004 House Price Crash Service to London