House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2positive

About My New Job

Hello guys. I posted a topic here before saying that investing in Ukrainian property is not a good idea but ukrainian stocks are a different thing. Well since that post I got a new job in a major ukrainian asset management company. I'm not a salesman or something, in fact I'm an intern and right now I'm analysing ukrainian energy sector, but I think if I bring some new clients I'll build up some reputation and some of you could earn some cash on the other hand.

My company has a fund which was created for foreign investors who want to earn money on the growing ukrainian economy. The fund was created in july 2005 and now it's value is 65 million. That means a lot of very very happy customers, because since july 2005 average monthly return was 3.8% and that's 45.58% yearly, which greatly outperforms allmost anything including our local stock exchange (PFTS) index. That's a lot and there is no guarantee that this will continue, but the team here is great and very professional and ukrainian economy has a good potential, so I think it's prospective.

You must understand however that higher profit means higher risk, and in fact I think that right now isn't the best time to invest here. Stocks are declining due to the huge political crisis. But it's a good idea to start thinking about it now and hop in as soon as the crisis ends (that's when the final date for the parliament's reelection is set.)

So if you MAY be interested PM me for details, websites, contacts etc.

P.S: It's not a spam or something, it's an opportunity I wanted to share, so moderators, please don't delete this post.