House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
deano

Next Pm

Why is coco the clown not an option?

He would be my choice before the listed suspects.

Why is coco the clown not an option?

He would be my choice before the listed suspects.

Why, use your intelligence man. Figure it out for yourself.

It's a great choice.

Brown the pensions' plunderer and general crackpot. Mr Dour who can't be trusted with finances.

Meacher, a man who was criticised for hypocrisy when he condemned second home owners; according to the BBC, he and his wife owned more than one home themselves. Naughty, naughty.

Harman. Upon entering the cabinet in 1997 she turned her back on her leftist roots and while secretary of state for social security pushed through cuts in benefits for lone parents, insisting they "wanted to work", whether their children were under five or over 10. She had shown this same lack of political touch in sending her children to distant selective secondary schools rather than local Southwark comprehensives, without clearing it with Blair.

I'd say that Harman would be the best of a bad bunch.

It's probably best to get on with a general election right away and watch NU-Labia disappear down the sewer of no return. Let them fester in a pool of crusty vomit down in Hades for eternity. :ph34r:

Hope that helps.

You ask 'who will it be?'

Like Stalinist Russia and Mugabe's Zimbabwe is a choice permitted?

If there is no real process for choice at this stage, you can hardly criticise those regimes!

You ask 'who will it be?'

Like Stalinist Russia and Mugabe's Zimbabwe is a choice permitted?

If there is no real process for choice at this stage, you can hardly criticise those regimes!

Process for choice, where exactly is the choice if the decision was made ten year ago. On who's judgement exactly. Dress it up anyway you want, its a coronation. He's getting what was promised. Do what you like, I wont stop you. I wont help you either.

Edited by deano

Process for choice, where exactly is the choice if the decision was made ten year ago. On who's judgement exactly. Dress it up anyway you want, its a coronation. He's getting what was promised. Do what you like, I wont stop you. I wont help you either.

...good point..what you are saying is because it has been preplanned for 10 years the system in Stalinist Russia was probably more democratic there than the 'wink and a nod' between friends which we have.........hard to disagree!

A better poll would have been to list the candidates for the next GE: Brown, Cameron, Campbell

Gord might not be the ideal choice but who would really give the country to the highest experienced Meacher or Harman....?

Whoever gets in they've only got 2 years anyway.

A better poll would have been to list the candidates for the next GE: Brown, Cameron, Campbell

Gord might not be the ideal choice but who would really give the country to the highest experienced Meacher or Harman....?

Whoever gets in they've only got 2 years anyway.

A lot more damage can be delivered in that time....see how quick he hit pensions...obviously drooling at the mouth, preplanning.

We will soon know what he has preplanned for his 'promised' position.

The other two were mentioned, obviously, to stress how ridiculous and predetermined this current process is.

Edited by South Lorne

The other two were mentioned, obviously, to stress how ridiculous and predetermined this current process is.

I'm aware more damage can be done before then - probably by Meacher or Harman.

I'd rather have a firm hand at the tiller than a limp one.

But they're in pre-general election mode now, keeping the financial fire burning as long as possible.

What leader they have now is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

I'm aware more damage can be done before then - probably by Meacher or Harman.

I'd rather have a firm hand at the tiller than a limp one.

But they're in pre-general election mode now, keeping the financial fire burning as long as possible.

What leader they have now is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

It was a firm hand that clouted the Pensions industry, created a situation where many cannot afford to buy a house and lenders are allowed to run rampant churning personal lending against property for those owning them as the main industry in this country. This keeps economic growth on target....the powerhouse of Europe.

Whole areas of the UK are suffering economic and people blight as they are taken over by second home owners, who only visit 'to have a break in the country', shopping on the way at Waitrose or Sainsbury's in the suburbs before driving down at the weekend.

This Government lost the plot before it was elected.