House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freeman

Mediterrania-saïdia Best Beachfront Launch

I would like to get some feedback from forumers about this new beachfront launch for villas at Siadia, I received this email posted below from Property Borders yesterday afternoon & understand they have already been selling quick. your responses are welcome.

Dear Clients,

NEW RELEASE - LUXURY BEACH VILLAS - VVT-6 Villas de la Plage

2 and 3 bed villas from just £162,776 appox - 255,000 Euros

Mediterrania-Saïdia

Classical Moroccan architecture

2 & 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchens, luxury 5* interiors

Detached villas with private pools

Situated minutes from sandy beach, marina & shopping centre

Exclusive clubhouse amenities, 2 lagoon swimming pools,

indoor pool, gym, spa, restaurant, bars & sports facilities

Superb rental income and capital appreciation opportunities

Fully managed rental option

Part of the government sponsored touristic resort,

Situated within the highly sought-after touristic development of Mediterrania Saidia with

access to three 18-hole golf courses, 840-berth marina, 6km of stunning beachfront and world

class sports and shopping amenities.

Latest development from Le Jardin de Fleur

Villas de la Plage is ideally situated within minutes of the beach, marina and shopping centre.

The resort offers 69 detached villas and 28 semi-detached villas with 2 to 3 bedrooms.

Featuring high quality Moroccan architecture, these villas present an opportunity to own the

perfect holiday home in a prestiguous Mediterranean location. The detached villas have private

swimming pools and all properties come fully furnished with luxury interiors.

Luxury amenities

Set among beautiful landscaped gardens, Villas de la Plage resort offers member-only access

to exclusive on-site amenities including 2 lagoon-style swimming pools, clubhouse, indoor

pool, fitness centre & spa, restaurant, bars, tennis courts and other sports facilities.

1 indoor swimming pool

2 outdoor lagoon-style swimming pools

Amphitheatre

Children’s pool

1 restaurant & 2 bars

Games Room

Fitness centre (massage room, gym, sauna)

2 tennis courts

Petanque

Children’s playground

Landscaped gardens

24 hour reception & concierge

Central booking service (excursions, car rental)

Mini-market & boutique shops

Childcare centre

Laundry service

Unique investment opportunity

Classical Moroccan architecture 10-year structural guarantee

Spacious terraces & private pools Superb rental income prospects

Fully-fitted German kitchens Excellent capital appreciation

Choice of luxury interiors Fully managed lease-back option

Reputable developer Government-backed Vision 2010 resort

NEW RELEASE – LUXURY BEACH VILLAS

VVT-6 Villas de la Plage

Payment Terms

Properties can be reserved for a maximum of 14 days via an initial refundable holding deposit of 􀁠3000 or £2000 allowing

time to either visit Mediterrania Saidia or to buy site unseen. On exchange of contracts 20% of the purchase price is payable

(less the initial holding deposit), then a second payment of 20% is due when construction commences (anticipated end 2007),

and the remaining balance of 60% is due on completion which is estimated for end 2009/ early 2010.

Property Borders

0208 508 9905

www.propertyborders.co.uk

enquiries@propertyborders.com

Moroccan Hospitality With British Professionalism

FOPDAC membership number 1378F

Edited by freeman

Freeman, I think for those people who are looking at buying a Villa on Saidia the plot VVT-6 is really good, i myself am an agent selling & initial responce has been very positive especially for the 2 beds (I posted info on different thread yesterday about the release), for those wanting brochure, plot plan, price list feel free to e-mail me ( vimal@moroccanpropertyconsultants.com )

One point; ive noticed many of your posts mention Property Borders, do you work for this company? as in the past you have mentioned e-mails from Property Borders with regards to Port Lixus, PBGR.. (Just though i'd ask)

Looks like you are a pair of agents trying to sell to each other :D

At least one of them is open about being an agent unlike the other who just happens to mention a certain agency in every post they make :lol:

Edited by nix

Sadly, I think that the overseas element of this forum is being swamped by agents and it is not helping the quality and balance of the discussions. Worryingly, more than a few contributors seem to have become agents. For the record, I am not an agent and am unlikely to become one because I try and see the positives and the negatives.

Thanks both for your comments... & yes happy to be open about being an agent, we as agents must be honest with our clients, its the best policy...

God this is funny, I looked at your post history and you did not mention you are an agent until your 7th post, so please love dont speak to us about honesty.

If you are such a good agent maybe you would not be sending us all personal messages on all the other forums trying to get us to buy a property from you, it seems you are not making many sales? I suggest you try paid advertising.

Changing the subject the villas are ok but I understand that there will be a hotel infront of them is this true Freeman?

God this is funny, I looked at your post history and you did not mention you are an agent until your 7th post, so please love dont speak to us about honesty.

If you are such a good agent maybe you would not be sending us all personal messages on all the other forums trying to get us to buy a property from you, it seems you are not making many sales? I suggest you try paid advertising.

Changing the subject the villas are ok but I understand that there will be a hotel infront of them is this true Freeman?

Flip, welcome your comments, however if look at my early posts I did not try to "advertise" to anyone, I was just giving my advise as I too have invested in several developments before I became an agent, many people on this forum wont even admit to being an agent... when i started discussing Saidia i did mention who I was to avoid confusion in the future.

I shall not keep going on about wheather its correct to post info on new developments but many people do look at these forums prior to making decisions. I do try give details on all developments I have knowledge on, many people welcome my input & shall continue to post info when available, im not one to get into a discussion about being an agents, lets just stick to the subject in hand.

Going back to the subject of VVT-6, yes there is a hotel infront of the plot.