House Price Crash Forum
veeparmar

Saidia - Vvt-6 Villa's

All,

The new release of Villa on Saidia were released a couple of hours ago, plot is VVT-6 its close to the beach, next to a golf course & behind all the sporting facilities.

2 Bed Villa's starting at aprox £162,000.

3 Bed Villa's starting at aprox £236,000.

If anyone is seriously interested I suggest you act asap, in the past units on the other plots have been snapped up within hours of being released & I anticipate the same happening with these.

Any questions feel free to contact me, ive brochure, plans, availability - (vimal@moroccanpropertyconsultants.com)

Regards

Vimal

Edited by veeparmar

Well, to say I'm pi$$ed off is an understatement!

Has anyone seen the villas on VVT6? I've reserved on VVT8 and am not a happy chappie right now.

What is everyones thoughts?

Edited by Nitrode

Well, to say I'm pi$$ed off is an understatement!

Has anyone seen the villas on VVT6? I've reserved on VVT8 and am not a happy chappie right now.

What is everyones thoughts?

what exactly are you unhappy about?

I Also purchased on VVT8 last year and am not happy to say the least with what im hearing with regards to the prices, sizes of villas and location of VVT6.

You and me both Nitrode!

We were wll and truly taken for mugs last year weren't we?

Well, you have been warned many times on these forums that Moroccan are crooks... BUt you did not listen...

Edited by catara

On the plus side our plot sizes tend to be bigger and layout less cramped looking. Its hard to say right now but I have an impression that VVT6 will have a more cramped less private feel. The layout seems uniform and new townish where as I think ours has a more fluid organic layout.

What about the fact we are built right into the fairways - this must count as a key selling point, no?

VVT6 has more facilities but those facilities will generate a lot of noise. Dozens of kids in the pools for example.

Some of us got in early and were lucky to secure for under £180000 so Im happy enough.

As a footnote I received a brochure yesterday showing golf properties in Quinta Do Lago, Portugal. 3 bed apprtments of 130m2 'near' the driving range, not on beach for between 500,000 to 1m euros.

Well, you have been warned many times on these forums that Moroccan are crooks... BUt you did not listen...

Catara: I would prefer it if you kept your racist comments to yourself and got your facts right before posting such rubbish

The master developer of Saidia (Fadesa) are Spanish and the guys behind LJDF (Property Logic) are English, Estonian and Dutch so any issues people have with their previous purchases has nothing to do with Moroccans

I did always feel that the LJDF product was overpriced but I am still suprised to see a later phase released at a lesser value than previous ones

If we all complain about the sizes, we might get an increase in size or a price reduction. In the past PL adjusted plot sizes which might indicate flexibility is a possibility.

Another option is all ask to transfer to bigger property and place ours back into the sales pool.

Catara: I would prefer it if you kept your racist comments to yourself and got your facts right before posting such rubbish

Get a life.

Edited by catara

Dogbox still seems happy, but it looks like others feel shafted.

Well, Dogbox was the music that lured the others into the woods where the bad wolfs were waiting... Then Dogbox took his flute to other regions (Brazil, Germany, Malaisia,you name it) and some others bit the bullet again. Smart boy this Dogbox, I raise my hat to him. :P

Edited by catara

Catara, that is pretty harsh re Dogbox.

Taking him at his word, he does not get paid for the investment decisions made by others.

I'm not sure anyone has been shafted here.

You are getting the property you chose and the price was acceptable to you at the time.

The recent release of properties are quite different in a number of ways.

In England, would you compare the price of a bungalow this year with a semi last year?

If you have been misled then that would be different - but it does not seem to be the case.

Catara, that is pretty harsh re Dogbox.

Taking him at his word, he does not get paid for the investment decisions made by others.

What do you mean he does not get paid???

He himself acknowledged he got money to promote Saidia on the Forums. This means he got paid.

Of course he only acnowledged this recently, last year he looked like the Good Samaritan who was spreading the wisdom...

This is what Dogbox said:

QUOTE(dogbox @ May 3 2007, 11:21 AM) *

"Nitrox - the developer did offer me a commision if I were to introduce someone. This occured as a result of my early days enthusiasm. "

Edited by catara

Well, Dogbox was the music that lured the others into the woods where the bad wolfs were waiting... Then Dogbox took his flute to other regions (Brazil, Germany, Malaisia,you name it) and some others bit the bullet again. Smart boy this Dogbox, I raise my hat to him. :P

Hey, I wish I were as clever as you imply! :P

I obviously have no more insight than the next Man.

Check out any forum and you will find disgruntled property buyers bemoaning the fact the developer has released a subsequent 'improved' phase.

This is part an parcel of off plan buying.

Each individual must come to thier own decisions.

Im very happy with mine.

Hey Catara, your gonna love me even more soon as Im thinking of selling on some flats I bought in E Germany, can you imagine the ramping? :o

I can hear you now... "Dogbox, is trying to offload some 'skinhead' trash flats onto poor unsuspecting Brits in order to line his filthy kennel" :(

What do you mean he does not get paid???

He himself acknowledged he got money to promote Saidia on the Forums. This means he got paid.

Of course he only acnowledged this recently, last year he looked like the Good Samaritan who was spreading the wisdom...

This is what Dogbox said:

QUOTE(dogbox @ May 3 2007, 11:21 AM) *

"Nitrox - the developer did offer me a commision if I were to introduce someone. This occured as a result of my early days enthusiasm. "

Ahhhh, but I didnt introduce one person from anywhere let alone HPC. If I had such motives I would have PMd people offering my services, no?

I was just genuinly enthusiastic and probably could have made some money, but didnt Im afraid.

Now, for my next cunning plan, mmmmmmmmm

Hey Catara, your gonna love me even more soon as Im thinking of selling on some flats I bought in E Germany, can you imagine the ramping? :o

I can hear you now... "Dogbox, is trying to offload some 'skinhead' trash flats onto poor unsuspecting Brits in order to line his filthy kennel" :(

OK, let me know in advance. :P

I was just genuinly enthusiastic and probably could have made some money, but didnt Im afraid.

OK, too bad. Sorry to hear that, I thought you were quite rich by now. ;)

BUt just one last question: do you now agree that the upcoming crash on the Spanish market will have an effect on the MOrrocan market? The VVT-6 versus LJDF story is definitely related to the Spanish market and its ongoing and accelerating crash.

Edited by catara

If we all complain about the sizes, we might get an increase in size or a price reduction. In the past PL adjusted plot sizes which might indicate flexibility is a possibility.

Another option is all ask to transfer to bigger property and place ours back into the sales pool.

I have heard about an owners group? Can anyone give me any information on this? I must admit, I had initially thought it was a bit of a waste of time, but now I'm beginning to see the benefit of 'strength in numbers'!

I have heard about an owners group? Can anyone give me any information on this? I must admit, I had initially thought it was a bit of a waste of time, but now I'm beginning to see the benefit of 'strength in numbers'!

It's run by 'Popcorn' who works hard on this and has provided useful information about what is going on.

ljdfowners@tiscali.co.uk

I've spoken to Lucy at Property Logic and they are willing to transfer the deposit to the new site. If you want to resell, it costs 5% through them or find your own buyer and they charge 1.5% for the tranfer.

If those who are unhappy contact PL, it may make them think a bit!

Edited by fws

It's run by 'Popcorn' who works hard on this and has provided useful information about what is going on.

ljdfowners@tiscali.co.uk

I've spoken to Lucy at Property Logic and they are willing to transfer the deposit to the new site. If you want to resell, it costs 5% through them or find your own buyer and they charge 1.5% for the tranfer.

Did anyone at PL give you any reason for why the latest release is seemingly better value than the previous phase?

Did anyone at PL give you any reason for why the latest release is seemingly better value than the previous phase?

No, but I have Lucy's response if you can get a pm to me on another forum and I'll email you.

Please note there is a poll about this on the Saidia forum and everyone concerned who is a member of the LJDF group has been emailed and asked their opinion about pushing for larger pools and better facilities. Please respond and let us know your opinion.

ljdfowners@tiscali.co.uk

That is good to hear! All credit to PL for being reasonable with this. I'm going to have a long hard think over the weekend, run off some comparisons and make a decision. I am a golfer, hence VVT8 ticks the box for me there. I'm beginning to see the best of both developments

It is reasuring to hear that Property Logic are prepared to be flexible. That, to me, shows their worth as a company.