House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I Told You So

David Smith The Legend

Did anyone else hear the legend ask an extremely stupid question. Went something like this "in November the BoE thought that 5.0% would be the peak in interest rates, what has changed?

Duh David maybe inflation.

This guy is such an idiot he has to be drummed out of the industry, his previous advice has been appalling.

Interest rates will fall

Oil will fall to 40$

The US property market crash is being overplayed

There are others

If anyone has the energy to start a sack David Smith campaign please do.

This guy is such an idiot, his previous advice has been appalling.

Oil will fall to 40$

Agreed agreed. However, oil probably will fall to $40 or so as the global economy declines. It will then be the buy of a generation.

Did anyone else hear the legend ask an extremely stupid question. Went something like this "in November the BoE thought that 5.0% would be the peak in interest rates, what has changed?

Duh David maybe inflation.

This guy is such an idiot he has to be drummed out of the industry, his previous advice has been appalling.

Interest rates will fall

Oil will fall to 40$

The US property market crash is being overplayed

There are others

If anyone has the energy to start a sack David Smith campaign please do.

I think it's a brilliant question.

It's called putting someone right on the spot.

You see, if David starts chucking accusations around, his opponent can ask for evidence to back up the accusations, then pick holes in his arguments and before you know where you are it's all off-topic and the BoE are off the hook.

With this strategy, Smith (and no Im not a fan) is inviting the BoE to provide an answer which he will then take, dissect and then beat the BoE and GB with potentially for the next six months.

Remember - Less is More!

Personally, I would like to see PG questioning the BoE.

"Sir, you are a ***** gay *** muppet ** ** ***** ********* with a **** **** ****. Now **** off *** *** ***. Muppet"

Now that's the art of debate!

Guest X-QUORK

"Sir, you are a ***** gay *** muppet ** ** ***** ********* with a **** **** ****. Now **** off *** *** ***. Muppet"

:lol: Genius. :lol:

Claymore mines have more subtlety.

:lol: Genius. :lol:

Claymore mines have more subtlety.

Why thank you.

I am capable of debating at the highest conceivable levels. It's how I originally made my name. Which you don't know, of course.

What I do on an anon web forum, however, is to pitch at exactly the same level as whoever is making a dick out of themselves (usually YOU, sfb, or your glove puppet adren - be sure to use plenty of vaseline, wont you?). When a complete and utter moron trying to use a 15 year old's first argument about house prices comes on here and tries to sound off, it is the duty of all other posters to laser them up the a$$ fast. Otherwise, X-*****, all you are doing is providing pointless content that helps no one except the owners of this site (make money). Concepts such as these, of course, are way too advanced for a synaptically challenged sexdwarf like yourself.

Anyone wants to really have an intelligent conversation, just ask. And no, 'round my way prices arent falling' does not count as intelligent discussion.

Edited by PropertyGuru

Why thank you.

I am capable of debating at the highest conceivable levels. It's how I originally made my name. Which you don't know, of course.

Oh no, it is you just as I suspected. Wee Willie Hague!

thatcher_hague.jpg

Why thank you.

What I do on an anon web forum, however, is to pitch at exactly the same level as whoever is making a dick out of themselves (usually YOU, sfb, or your glove puppet adren - be sure to use plenty of vaseline, wont you?). When a complete and utter moron trying to use a 15 year old's first argument about house prices comes on here and tries to sound off, it is the duty of all other posters to laser them up the a$$ fast. Otherwise, X-*****, all you are doing is providing pointless content that helps no one except the owners of this site (make money). Concepts such as these, of course, are way too advanced for a synaptically challenged sexdwarf like yourself.

Anyone wants to really have an intelligent conversation, just ask. And no, 'round my way prices arent falling' does not count as intelligent discussion.

Ah. I see. You choose to be an arrogant pr1ck.

Alternatively, you are a naturally arrogant, bullying pr1ck who knows how to hide it.

Heh heh. I bet you're some sad old queen with his memories, money, fantasy-world and fsck all friends.

What a stroker. Plonk.

(edited for added italics)

Edited by adren

Guest X-QUORK
Why thank you.

Case closed, your honour.

Case closed, your honour.

Case?

Methinks the only case YOU are familiar with is the inside of a case of LIDL ultrabargain 6-month multimalt whiskey substitute.

Now fun as this is, you must excuse me - the architect is arriving in a few minutes, and I need to pull up all the digi photos for him.

Ah. I see. You choose to be an arrogant pr1ck.

Alternatively, you are a naturally arrogant, bullying pr1ck who knows how to hide it.

Heh heh. I bet you're some sad old queen with his memories, money, fantasy-world and fsck all friends.

What a stroker. Plonk.

(edited for added italics)

This is as good a time as any, see:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...st&p=623646

Never got a reply from his Guruness. He still needs to get a shave, it's only right. And those tight yellow pants must really make him hot and bothered after a while, no wonder he's so full of anger. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: