House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DaggaDagga

Poll: Should Propertyguru Be Banned From The Forum?

I used to find PG's posts quite funny, but these days he's just got irritating, has nothing of value to say, and throws every thread off-topic with childish insults. I'd hope a moderator can consider the results of the vote.

Here are his most recent three posts:

goodbye, bonehead.
just trying to get a rise out of you, Clit!

"Game Set and Match"

PS, you are one of the few 'bullsh1tter' I didn't put on ignore.

then you are ******, Clitoris.

Good job your house and the two either side are in London's "Golden Immunity Row" where prices never fall.

Now be a good little chap and **** off like you promised to.

search the forum. Some erudite poster once said 'you'll see rates at 7% before you see them at 6% again
as that gormless little assplunderer troll 'NOHPC' has tried to ruin this thread yet, I'll do it for him.

<estate agent troll mode on>

Rubbish. Where I live everyone has loadsamoney. And wages are shooting up round where I live, so these tiny debts are insignifficant. It would take credit card rates of 2000% to even begin to make any impact on spending round where I live. In fact, round where I live, people have never had it so good, and I know that for a fact, becuase I know all the financial details of everyone round where I live.

<estate agent troll mode off>

I used to find PG's posts quite funny, but these days he's just got irritating, has nothing of value to say, and throws every thread off-topic with childish insults. I'd hope a moderator can consider the results of the vote.

The last one's quite amusing :P

If you think the forum benefits from childish, obscene, homophobic, personally insulting and often disgusting posts that add no insight to the property market, then don't ban him.

Edited by Casual Observer

If you think the forum benefits from childish, obscene, homophobic, personally insulting and often disgusting posts that add no insight to the property market, then don't ban him.

homophobic? not when I've been about. I find the rest funny when its from PG. Come on, its a forum!!

homophobic? not when I've been about. I find the rest funny when its from PG. Come on, its a forum!!

Search his posts.

I'm not bothered either way, actually, but If I were a Moderator I would ban him.

For 1 thing, I thought that trying to pose as another poster was against the forum rules. I would have also thought that being personally abusive to other posters and their families, to the degree that he is, was also against the rules.

leave him alone, havent you got anything better to do than genocide a regular active member?

Like ZR.

No censorship, it isn't PC Central, is it? Even under the sort of provocation PG exudes.

I always assumed he was just a student or a doley, 'evin' ay larrff.

That's how he comes over, and if he wants to dish it out, well then I'm sure there's plenty round here that're more than able to make him take it.

Anyway, the bears ought to field a weakened team, the bulls/neithers just don't make for a decent game otherwise. :P

Edited by Wario

My first post to this site was misconstrued (based on sod all evidence) by PG. He went on to be abusive, offensive and unconstructive.

PG did not put me off from using the site but another newbie may have reacted differently.

I think any irrelevant offensive posts should be removed.

I know that many find him funny but if has he ever made a constructive post or given helpful information to anyone.

I do not necessarily think he should be banned, but do feel that at times he hinders others.

Wario

You speculate who/ what PG is.

Is anyone sure that he is actually male? I had wondered if PG were actually a female, over doing a bad imitation of testosterone angst.

Edited by Malarkey

Guest Bart of Darkness
I'm not bothered either way, actually, but If I were a Moderator I would ban him.

He seemed to lead a bit of a charmed life as CIUW as well.