House Price Crash Forum

Www.mouseprice.com

I have two russian hamsters and a mongolian gerbil I need to shift. Pronto.

I tell you what, put them on the rodent market at a vastly over-inflated price and then just sit back and wait for the money to roll in; someone's bound to offer you the asking price within a matter of days, aren't they? As a 2005 house vendor I think this is the best idea since sliced bread.

Your mouse is as good as dead, my friend. I would try and sell it now and get what you can for it. All the mouse owners in this country think that they are going to get a big piece of cheese, but there is a very dangerous trap just behind the cheese - but no - they just can't see it - or at least they pretend that it's not there - they are greedy and just want the big piece of cheese.

Unfortunately, we are a pet laiden country. I read somewhere that this country has more pets for personal use than the total number of pets owned by the governments of South American and African countries combined.

I rest my case

I have two russian hamsters and a mongolian gerbil I need to shift. Pronto.

I think you should price to sell. HAve you seen the rate of mouser cats? They've reduced rapidly and this could well have an effect on mice price.

regards

Tom

• 14 years later...