House Price Crash Forum

Congressman Ron Paul On The Korelin Economics Report

the_austrian

HOLA441
Help spread the word on this unjustice by digging this story:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Media_Blackout

The main stream media is going to be finished, and the sooner the better. That includes the state-run BBC and ABC, FOX, MSNBC in the US. The newspapers are also going to get their just deserves. The internet (as long as it is not manipulated) will be the main source of information for people.

The more these big corporation media outlets try and suppress people like Ron Paul the nearer the day comes when these corporations are finished. How dare they include politicians like Ron in their debates, then when the results come in not to their liking they ignore them.

I read an article in a magazine that said Ron Paul did well, but he will never get elected in this political climate. Excuse me, big business propaganda, but the last time I checked the citizens decided who gets elected, not the media and their big business sponsors.

Spread the word in the UK, as the UK news (times and telegraph) are also spouting nonsense about who is leading the Republican nominations.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest mattsta1964
The main stream media is going to be finished, and the sooner the better. That includes the state-run BBC and ABC, FOX, MSNBC in the US. The newspapers are also going to get their just deserves. The internet (as long as it is not manipulated) will be the main source of information for people.

The more these big corporation media outlets try and suppress people like Ron Paul the nearer the day comes when these corporations are finished. How dare they include politicians like Ron in their debates, then when the results come in not to their liking they ignore them.

I read an article in a magazine that said Ron Paul did well, but he will never get elected in this political climate. Excuse me, big business propaganda, but the last time I checked the citizens decided who gets elected, not the media and their big business sponsors.

Spread the word in the UK, as the UK news (times and telegraph) are also spouting nonsense about who is leading the Republican nominations.

Its very early days yet. If support for Ron Paul grows, there will come a point where the media wont be able to ignore him.

I think Ron Paul is going to be very big news in another 6 months, providing that is they don't bump him off before his support grows large for this to become impossible.

HOLA443
Its very early days yet. If support for Ron Paul grows, there will come a point where the media wont be able to ignore him.

I think Ron Paul is going to be very big news in another 6 months, providing that is they don't bump him off before his support grows large for this to become impossible.

I think they will mount a smear campaign on him. They will dig out a speeding offense or something and turn him into a villain that should be locked up. This is customary in US politics.

HOLA444
Guest mattsta1964
I think they will mount a smear campaign on him. They will dig out a speeding offense or something and turn him into a villain that should be locked up. This is customary in US politics.

I'm sure they are already looking for even the smallest misdemenour

Like I said, it's early days but this nucleus of support for RP could grow quickly. There seems to be a ground swell of opinion in the USA that all is not well. Bush's approval rating is 28%, piss poor for a president.

I think a smear campaign might backfire. It's all been seen and done before and a lot of people don't trust their own politicians

And

Ron Paul actaully seems like a decent honest guy. That very fact and his own self awareness of his good character will carry him through.

I'm trying to be optimistic here!

I bet the politicians running the USA never envisaged the peace movement and the civil rights movements that changed America in the 1960's. Ok, the politicians have a stranglehold over the conventional media now, but not the internet....yet! It isn't too late for things to change.

HOLA445
I'm sure they are already looking for even the smallest misdemenour

Like I said, it's early days but this nucleus of support for RP could grow quickly. There seems to be a ground swell of opinion in the USA that all is not well. Bush's approval rating is 28%, piss poor for a president.

I think a smear campaign might backfire. It's all been seen and done before and a lot of people don't trust their own politicians

And

Ron Paul actaully seems like a decent honest guy. That very fact and his own self awareness of his good character will carry him through.

I'm trying to be optimistic here!

I bet the politicians running the USA never envisaged the peace movement and the civil rights movements that changed America in the 1960's. Ok, the politicians have a stranglehold over the conventional media now, but not the internet....yet! It isn't too late for things to change.

Read some of the comments - ABC has to crapping themselves as they are losing all credibility.

I find the grass-roots uprising in the USA fascinating.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comments?ty...&id=3147940

HOLA446
Guest mattsta1964
Read some of the comments - ABC has to crapping themselves as they are losing all credibility.

I find the grass-roots uprising in the USA fascinating.

It really is amazing. I never expected Ron Paul to capture the imagination of so many people. I've hardly been on HPC this weekend. I've been surfing the web for any juicy bits on the prez elections!!! It must be interesting! :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448

Interesting. I'd never heard of him before I read this thread.

What was that presenter going on about in that youtube clip though? This is the only country that we could sit and have this debate in??

HOLA449
Bloody hell! The comments on the ABC link are amazing!

Yes, but a lot of them are dissappearing. They were at over 100 comments, not they are down around 90. The media is being exposed for what it is - propaganda. Pay attention British Media, you cannot just fob your crap on us and expect us to believe it, and that includes you state-run BBC!

HOLA4410
Interesting. I'd never heard of him before I read this thread.

What was that presenter going on about in that youtube clip though? This is the only country that we could sit and have this debate in??

American reporters and politicians like to compare America to tin-pot dictatorships.

HOLA4411
Yes, but a lot of them are dissappearing. They were at over 100 comments, not they are down around 90. The media is being exposed for what it is - propaganda. Pay attention British Media, you cannot just fob your crap on us and expect us to believe it, and that includes you state-run BBC!

I wrote and complained to the Today program after they simply followed suit on a "no republican is against the Iraq war" piece a few days back.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

The corruption in the US media continues...

Similiar to ABC, all 9 Republican candidates are listed besides Ron Paul (on Yahoo)!

http://news.yahoo.com/page/presidential_el...XtXEAygkotpu6cv

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

From Morgan Goss:

Here is a list of email addresses to major media outlets:

headliners@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, abramsreport@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Imus@msnbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, Dateline@NBC.com, Nightly@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, Today@NBC.com, GeneralComments@feedback.msnbc.com, Letters@newsweek.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, letters@msnbc.com, msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com, sage@larryelder.com, AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com, Beltway@foxnews.com, Myword@foxnews.com, Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com, Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com, Bullsandbears@foxnews.com, Cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, Fncimag@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, Friends@foxnews.com, YourComments@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Jamie@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Newswatch@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Colmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, JER@foxnews.com, Lineup@foxnews.com, Martha@foxnews.com, Ontherecord@foxnews.com, Oreilly@foxnews.com, Redeye@foxnews.com, Special@foxnews.com, Studiob@foxnews.com, Comments@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com, Colonelscorner@foxnews.com, YourComments@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com, Drmanny@foxnews.com, Lisonlaw2@foxnews.com, Housecall@foxnews.com, YourComments@foxnews.com, netaudr@abc.com, nightline@abcnews.com, 2020@abc.com, evening@cbsnews.com, earlyshow@cbs.com, 60II@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, ftn@cbsnews.com, comments@foxnews.com, Special@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, Oreilly@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Colmes@foxnews.com, Ontherecord@foxnews.com, nightly@nbc.com, today@nbc.com, dateline@nbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, msnbcreports@msnbc.com, newshour@pbs.org, ombudsman@npr.org, atc@npr.org, morning@npr.org, totn@npr.org, rush@eibnet.com, phil.boyce@abc.com, letters@latimes.com, readers.rep@latimes.com, letters@nytimes.com, nytnews@nytimes.com, editor@usatoday.com, wsj.ltrs@wsj.com, wsjcontact@dowjones.com, letters@washpost.com, ombudsman@washpost.com, letters@newsweek.com, letters@time.com, letters@usnews.com, info@ap.org, fair@fair.org, me@glenbeck.com

Feel free to 'copy and paste' this into the send list and send a short request for more coverage on Ron Paul for the '08 presidency race

HOLA4416
Guest mattsta1964

ABC has censored the comments page. They are only showing a single page. Thousands of comments have been deleted. This is the kind of thing you'd expect in a totalitarian state. Fekkn sick.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

The scurrilous liars and government shills. Do they think we're all stupid?

Here is some thruth for you to ponder: Ron Paul's money all comes from individuals as you can see here: http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/summary....&cycle=2008

Contrast this with the the millions the others are getting from big business:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/index.asp?cycle=2008

Look how much debt Hilary and Romny are in. Look at the millions they have already spent and the election is 18 months away! All this money is finding its way into advertising and media content.

Now you can see why the major media is trying to silence Ron Paul. Ron Paul has only spent $115K and he is the leader according to every on-line poll I can find.

HOLA4421

ABC has censored the comments page. They are only showing a single page. Thousands of comments have been deleted. This is the kind of thing you'd expect in a totalitarian state. Fekkn sick.

Communism didn't die with the collapse of the Berlin wall - it just shifted to he West. Labour and Conservatives are the same just like the Democrats and Republicans are. There was a housing boom under Tories, just the like the one under Labour. The rich get richer and poor get poorer - no matter who is in power. The youth of the USA are starting to kick back, that is why Ron Paul is seeing so much support. The same should happen in the UK, the youth are getting royally screwed over, and they will just need a trigger like Ron Paul to kick back as well. The young have become the new world order slaves - forced to fork over most of their earnings for a roof over their head, education, and taxes to keep the spongers and hangers on living the royal life.

HOLA4422
Communism didn't die with the collapse of the Berlin wall - it just shifted to he West. Labour and Conservatives are the same just like the Democrats and Republicans are. There was a housing boom under Tories, just the like the one under Labour. The rich get richer and poor get poorer - no matter who is in power. The youth of the USA are starting to kick back, that is why Ron Paul is seeing so much support. The same should happen in the UK, the youth are getting royally screwed over, and they will just need a trigger like Ron Paul to kick back as well. The young have become the new world order slaves - forced to fork over most of their earnings for a roof over their head, education, and taxes to keep the spongers and hangers on living the royal life.

The only trouble is 50% of UK voters are over 50... :(

HOLA4423
The only trouble is 50% of UK voters are over 50... :(

Who the heck are the youth in the UK going to vote for anyway? The over 50s in the UK seem to think the younger generation are all piss heads and never had it so good. That is impression I get.

HOLA4424
Who the heck are the youth in the UK going to vote for anyway? The over 50s in the UK seem to think the younger generation are all piss heads and never had it so good. That is impression I get.

That's true, I can't think of one politician which represents the youth of today - politicians would rather screw us over instead!

HOLA4425

For once it looks like this Ron Paul is someone worth voting for, shame we don't have someone like that in the UK where all three main parties are in bed togeather.

Would this Ron guy shut the door on immigrants coming our way if he was UK based.

Now we have conputers counting the votes it becomes very easy to fix.

Archived