• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
I'm looking to buy some coins too. Held off at $845. Am prepared to wait until June/July. Sifting through the various experienced opinion on this and other sites it would suggest the bottom may be found around this time. I plan to hold these for reasonably long time unless of course it looks as if the price is going to tank or we get the much sought after 'ignition'.

Anyone disagree? or agree? Opinion greatly appreciated.

If you are in for the long term... why worry over pennies? Dollar cost averaging is the best way to go... just pick up a bit now and then... in the dips.... and you can not go wrong, that is, if you believe gold is in a bull market ;)

HOLA444
Guest Bart of Darkness
PTB are giving up and personally getting out.

TS will HTF over the next fortnight in a major way.

WTF? :blink:

;)

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

yep.... remember ... I think it was Jim Puplava on http://financialsense.com/ saying last week that he expected it to dip down to near 850 from time to time for the next few summer golddrum months. It surprised me a bit at the time as I had run out to buy when it had dipped to 915. Oh well, just hoping it will dip a little more to make it cheaper next time :lol:

I reckon we are going to see a bumpy ride with this gold bull.

Edited by roman holiday

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Well this will teach me to listen to you gold bugs.

Lost lots of money so far this week!

What exactly have you lost? You're in the wrong game if you expect short term profits you plank.

Stick to the national lottery or slot machines. ;)

Edited by narco

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
What exactly have you lost? You're in the wrong game if you expect short term profits you plank.

Stick to the national lottery or slot machines. ;)

What have I lost? The opportunity to buy even more gold with the same money I had last week of course!

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Don't worry. I bought an ounce at $1000 just before the Bear Stearns event. :lol:

Outch!

Is anyone planning to sell off just before $1000 this time (you see, I do have faith (although I'm beginning to worry that I have bought into a strange cult!)) anticipating a break after the psychological barrier has been crossed?

Let me guess, people will only pry the Krugerrands from your cold stiff fingers, regardless of price?

HOLA4424
Outch!

Is anyone planning to sell off just before $1000 this time (you see, I do have faith (although I'm beginning to worry that I have bought into a strange cult!)) anticipating a break after the psychological barrier has been crossed?

Let me guess, people will only pry the Krugerrands from your cold stiff fingers, regardless of price?

It's all good, most of my gold was bought in the early $700's so one buy at $1000 was no big problem really.

My original plan was to stop buying after $1000 gold and $25 silver and just sit and hold but I guess i'll always need to find a home for any excess fiat. :P

HOLA4425

If you intend to sell at $1000 then you seem more like a day trader to me. I am holding for much higher prices.

What we need is for people to realize that holding cash is bank is losing them value to inflation and they have risks of bank collapse. As people withdraw it accelerates the collapse since the banks dont have the capitalization. Its when the panic hits and people are buying gold at any price simply to escape fiat that huge rises will be seen. Thats when you get out and leave them holding the baby for the subsequent drop.