House Price Crash Forum

All this angst from FTBs and others about the world being a cruel place etc..and they cant afford a house....AWWW!

Well, if you situation doesnt let you get what you want..guess what?...change your situation

lots of posters start on here by saying stuff like..'im only in my 20s......'..implication being that they, by definition, cant buy property.......total and utter bollax

Dont use these excuses to protect you from reality

In the circles i move in i know so many 18 yr old + who have got a grip on life and does something useful with their lot...and are paying cash for houses..and other of lifes luxuries (dont come that crap either that you dont want big wealth..you are lying!)

They have avoided the conventional pea brained mentality showed by so many on here who cant think for themselves and are scared to give real enterprise a go because they have payments on some crappy 5 yr old peugeot..and a loan to repay their sister for 2.5k (oh and they need their weekend piss ups, takeaways, sky subsrciption, gym membership etc etc......)

Most of you seemed trapped in a little world that is sucking on what ever small amount of pride and drive you have left

FFS ..make something happen...dont just Wait...you ll be waiting a long time

Why do some people make so much money that they dont know what to do with it, when other. often more 'intelligent' people, screw up.....or worse still..give up???

i know this hurts...but face up to your demons you narrow minded lot.....and literally...get a life!

Best (and last) free advice you are ever gonna get

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this angst from FTBs and others about the world being a cruel place etc..and they cant afford a house....AWWW!

Well, if you situation doesnt let you get what you want..guess what?...change your situation

lots of posters start on here by saying stuff like..'im only in my 20s......'..implication being that they, by definition, cant buy property.......total and utter bollax

In the circles i move in i know so many 18 yr old + who have got a grip on life and does something useful with their lot...and are paying cash for houses..and other of lifes luxuries (dont come that crap either that you dont want big wealth..you are lying!)

They have avoided the conventional pea brained mentality showed by so many on here who cant think for themselves and are scared to give real enterprise a go because they have  payments on some crappy 5 yr old peugeot..and a loan to repay their sister for 2.5k (oh and they need their weekend piss ups, takeaways, sky subsrciption, gym membership etc etc......)

Most of you seemed trapped in a little world that is sucking on what ever small amount of pride and drive you have left

Why do some people make so much money that they dont know what to do with it, when other. often more 'intelligent' people, screw up.....or worse still..give up???

i know this hurts...but face up to your demons you  narrow minded lot.....and literally...get a life!

Nah it's ok, we're in to the sixth month of losses on houses now, I'll sit and wait cheers

They have avoided the conventional pea brained mentality showed by so many on here who cant think for themselves and are scared to give real enterprise a go because they have  payments on some crappy 5 yr old peugeot..and a loan to repay their sister for 2.5k (oh and they need their weekend piss ups, takeaways, sky subsrciption, gym membership etc etc......)

i know this hurts...but face up to your demons you  narrow minded lot.....and literally...get a life!

1067d.jpg

Wrong.

A lot of posters on this forum are old enough to have seen at least two boom and bust scenarios during their lifetime and are wise enough to see another, potentially even greater, one coming. That's why we liquidated our portfolios and are happy to sit on our cash piles in the knowledge that we will be able to buy back in later at a much lower level. Meanwhile we are able to rent for 60% of the opportunity costs of house ownership.

Read the newspapers, check out the financial sites and look at the statistics. Six months of falling prices................

18 year olds+ paying cash for houses. Mummies and Daddies rich then are they?? Friends with Ewan Blair??

What enterprises are these youngsters doing to enable them to pay cash for houses?? Please tell!! I may change my career!!

I can afford to buy a property at the moment (not for cash though), but choose not to do so. I would rather wait for prices to drop - which they will - in the next couple of years, thereby saving myself tens of thousands of pounds.

You appear to be saying "Be more enterprising so you can buy an overpriced property for cash". This is half-baked nonsense. If you were truly enterprising, then you would not touch property with a barge pole at the moment.

Guest Charlie The Tramp
A lot of posters on this forum are old enough to have seen at least two boom and bust scenarios during their lifetime and are wise enough to see another, potentially even greater, one coming.

Well having lived through four boom and busts and seeing many rich people losing their fortunes, I am not very optimistic this time around. <_<

All this angst from FTBs and others about the world being a cruel place etc..and they cant afford a house....AWWW

This runaway house price madness has not just affected the 20 something generation. It affects everyone who wants/needs to move to larger houses due to having growing families. Everyone, even those commited singlies, will fall one day and have a family and will need quality housing at an affordable price. Is that too much to aim for? I for one have no desire to live at 1000mph running around like some lunatic entrepreneur doing 'deals' left right and centre. If you don't mind me saying so but you sound like a ****.

Ahh, what you mean is:

"I have property. I get scared when people say it will fall in value, and this makes me angry. I've heard other peole like me call these other people "negheads" and "doomsters". If I call them these names it will hurt them, and they will be angry and scared, and then my property won't fall in value. So I'll say some nasty things under one of my nicknames, then go and have a cup of tea and it will all be better. As long as I don't look at the mortgage approval data etc."

“All this angst from FTBs and others about the world being a cruel place etc..and they cant afford a house....AWWW!â€

Yes but the balls on the other foot now and it will soon be BLT’s moaning about the world being a cruel place. Any ‘Neg Heads’ here feeling upset anymore, me not think so

Guest pioneer31

Why do you bother posting?

If you're doing great business then why don't you just get on with it and f**k off this forum?

Or am I right in thinking that you're some petulent teenager (you seem to keep a lot of 18+ company) sat in front of his dad's pc, trousers round his ankles?

“All this angst from FTBs and others about the world being a cruel place etc..and they cant afford a house....AWWW!â€

Yes but the balls on the other foot now and it will soon be BLT’s moaning about the world being a cruel place. Any ‘Neg Heads’ here feeling upset anymore, me not think so

Hi guys

what a wind up!

Love it

justice

hope those bacon lettuces and tomatoes dont moan too much..f**kwit! :D

Touched a nerve guys? :angry:

you need a MASSIVE drop fro your mission to become anywhere near worth it..even 20% is no good to you...must feel hopeless!

i have lived thro booms and busts in property.but stuck at it...wont tell you my net sutuation....youd

a...be pissed off :angry:

b..accuse me of fabrication :rolleyes:

back to work tomorrow for you losers........dont rev your cars too hard at 6.30 am....who knows you may live nr me (hmm..yeah right) and wake me from my slumber

go and kiss yours boss' ass as usual...and get on the big hamster wheel.....sheep

BAAAA! LOL B)

Guest pioneer31
i have lived thro booms and busts in property

really? How come you've learned f**k all about them then?

b..accuse me of fabrication  :rolleyes:

absolutely

dont rev your cars too hard at 6.30 am

because you don't wake up until 10.30 to collect your giro?

....who knows you may live nr me (hmm..yeah right)

You're not that retard across the road from me are you?

small world eh? :lol:

BTW why do so many BTL bulls write like 5 year olds?

Hi guys

what a wind up!

Love it

justice

hope those bacon lettuces and tomatoes dont moan too much..f**kwit!  :D

Touched a nerve guys?  :angry:

you need a MASSIVE drop fro your mission to become anywhere near worth it..even 20% is no good to you...must feel hopeless!

i have lived thro booms and busts in property.but stuck at it...wont tell you my net sutuation....youd

a...be pissed off  :angry:

b..accuse me of fabrication  :rolleyes:

naah we'll just let you suffer!!!!!!

I too have lived through stock market boom and bust,and done ok out of it as well.

good investors know how to react to a falling market too,a lesson that many amateur BTL's have yet to learn.In stock market terms it's called a stop-loss.Yield is irrelevant when prices fall.

back to work tomorrow for you losers........dont rev your cars too hard at 6.30 am....who knows you may live nr me (hmm..yeah right) and wake me from my slumber

go and kiss yours boss' ass as usual...and get on the big hamster wheel.....sheep

BAAAA! LOL  B)

i know this hurts...but face up to your demons you narrow minded lot.....and literally...get a life!

This is advice from the well 'qualified': he certainly has letters after his name: T.N.U.C

cant come up with anything more productive or original guys?

You have disappointed me!

Batman

you a pal of pioneer?

Getting dressed up in capes and masks etc....odd people on here.

better get ready for work now matey.its sunday night remember..practice rimming the boss by shoving your tongue in a creme egg.theyre out now!

Guest pioneer31

Batman

you a pal of pioneer?

better get ready for work now matey.its sunday night remember..practice rimming the boss by shoving your tongue in a creme egg.theyre out now!

calm down Neghead. I can see you're getting stressed.

It's giro day tomorrow. Careful not to peer up granny's skirt in the post office queue.

Batman

you a pal of pioneer?

You come across like a failure. You need professional help. Get out more often it may help.