House Price Crash Forum

So a troll is someone who will not follow the HPC mantra and questions all sides of the argument, Mutley if you are listen, those posts that you put up far exceeded you accuracy, you stick to you bird flu and the several "black mondays around the corner" posts, or this is the trigger post that we get every few months, what a muppet :lol:

And still i will say with certainty, WE WILL GET A CRASH

It really cracks me all this "stealth Bull!, and "closet Bull" rubbish, or if you are a neither you must really be a Bull, some of you Guys are paranoid to buggery, you are turning into some laughable cult.

I can see why many of you Guys are lashing out, NOTHING is happening how you said it would.

I was once given some great advice, if you are going to get angry get angry at the person who has made you angry (in this case the Government), a lot of you are turning to faceless people on the internet, how sad, i swear most of you are passive agressives.

So a troll is someone who will not follow the HPC mantra and questions all sides of the argument, Mutley if you are listen, those posts that you put up far exceeded you accuracy, you stick to you bird flu and the several "black mondays around the corner" posts, or this is the trigger post that we get every few months, what a muppet :lol:

And still i will say with certainty, WE WILL GET A CRASH

It really cracks me all this "stealth Bull!, and "closet Bull" rubbish, or if you are a neither you must really be a Bull, some of you Guys are paranoid to buggery, you are turning into some laughable cult.

I don't think you're a troll sam

you may wear your heart on your sleeve, but that's better than having no heart at all!

Also, I note that you have not been given troll status so i don't think the troll accusers have got their way

independent thought and free-thinking, some others may catch on

edit - don't fall into the paranoid trap of 'us and them' though

Edited by prophet-profit
I don't think you're a troll sam

you may wear your heart on your sleeve, but that's better than having no heart at all!

Also, I note that you have not ben given troll status so i don't think the troll accusers have got their way

independent thought and free-thinking, some others may catch on

edit - don't fall into the paranoid trap of 'us and them' though

Thanks prophet, i wo'nt.

How sad this board becomes when you do not get into line, this is who i am, i have to question my beliefs constantly, there is no other way in life.

The very people that i feel so sorry for sometimes attack you for all the wrong reasons, the post i put out yesterday(now closed, pathetic) was 100% genuine, i really am on the side of those left out.

Given a little more time i would have explained the benefits of me not buying after my break up, but as usual the so called "anti troll" brigade get in there.

There biggest flaw is that they cannot understand the overwhelming desire to own property, they stick their nose up at those that will work hard, but that is what people are prepared to do, ITS WHAT THEY WANT, who is to say they are wrong.

But anyway, and just for the over sensitive perma bears, YES THERE WILL BE A CRASH STILL

Thanks prophet, i wo'nt.

How sad this board becomes when you do not get into line, this is who i am, i have to question my beliefs constantly, there is no other way in life.

The very people that i feel so sorry for sometimes attack you for all the wrong reasons, the post i put out yesterday(now closed, pathetic) was 100% genuine, i really am on the side of those left out.

Given a little more time i would have explained the benefits of me not buying after my break up, but as usual the so called "anti troll" brigade get in there.

There biggest flaw is that they cannot understand the overwhelming desire to own property, they stick their nose up at those that will work hard, but that is what people are prepared to do, ITS WHAT THEY WANT, who is to say they are wrong.

But anyway, and just for the over sensitive perma bears, YES THERE WILL BE A CRASH STILL

No question there will be a crash - but there may still be time to buy and sell at the top (if the top is 1 or 2 years into the future).

I have been a bear for years and STR'd in 2003 - also thought the great crash would have started by now - hasn't! so now considering if I need to protect myself from any further increases whilst still selling before any crash - it is an option and not one that I would have contemplated until now.

HAL

Guest Bart of Darkness

Sam your very first post in 2004, the bold bits show something is not quite right.

Ole !

:P

I have been reading some of the messages on this site for a few weeks now, and i have to say that some of them i sympathise with, some i disagree, and some that disgust me, nearly all sadden me.

I do not wish too be branded a Bull or Bear as i do not think in those terms, i am just a hard working man who wants to live in his own paid for home, and i wish the same for any other hard working people who want the same.

I will tell you my story, and you can then draw your own conclusions.

I was divorced at the end of 1999 after 12 years of marriage, it was all quite amicable, but very hard on the both of us, we are both in our early 40s now.

Part of 2000 was a blur to me, i plodded on, like most people do, but at the time nice houses and cars and all the material things in life things meant very little too me, i had all that once before. In the second part of 2000 i pulled my socks up, i potentially had a great business, the only thing i needed to get back was my drive, which for most of my life has never been a problem, and i am more than happy with the cards i was dealt as a person, no self pity in me.

I will not go into my complete life story, God forbid, but i wil talk about the bit that is relevent to this site, Property.

Along came 2001, and i statted thinking about getting my own place again, i was now in the top 5% of wage earners and had no debts. I got a feel for prices around where i live(just north of London), and then rolled up my sleeves and started saving. At that time i thought property a little over priced, but there you go, i could still save enough in a few years to get me back in my own home and afford the mortgage. I would also like to point out now that just because i was in the top 5% of wage earners i did not have the attitude that i should be in the top 5% of quality property, far from it.

Months went by, my saving grew nicely, but so did House Price Inflation.

I stuck with into 2002, then 2003, whatever i put away through hard graft, house price inflation was matching it, if not more.

We are now nearly at the end of 2004, and i am getting tired, also a little down, and on the odd occasion bitterness creeps in(yes i know, very ugly emotion).

I still regard myself as having been dealt a good hand in life, i have worked non stop since i left school at 16, i got though the 2 reccessions without going into debt, i made it through the last property crash without missing a mortgage payment.

I see myself as a strong person who in many ways dusted himself down and got on with life, and did more than ok. It makes me wonder, as a man on a very good wage who cannot afford his own home, what it must be like for anyone on less than an average wage or worse who does not own property at present.

Maybe the right thing for me to have done a few years ago was borrow heavily, even lie(self cert), but why should i.

I am not a speculator, and i am not the type who gets taken in by get rich quick schemes(time will tell if it was a get rich quick scheme), i am just a hard working man whose life took a turn for the worse in 1999, i am now paying for my poor timing.

I cannot believe that i will never be given a chance to own my own place again, and deep down i think i will have my day again, but right now it hurts.

Sorry if this message went on a bit