House Price Crash Forum

Hi all

As you all know the international property market is pretty dead and possibly heading south, so why do you still come to this site?

I would suggest that it is for a laugh, good argument and mainly because you want house prices to drop so you can have a chance at the easy buck.

Making money, real, serious money out of property since 95 has been a ridiculously easy thing to do, so much so that so many never cottoned on until 2001.

Anyway, now it's gone, it may go up or go down but investment will be unattractive for a few years so why don't you chaps look elsewhere, lots of 12-15% opportunities for sensible risk in the world, big world, lots of fun but all I see here is misery and upset, while a decent salaried UK citizen should be looking at global opportunities, Markets come and go, no points are given for predicting them, or waiting fore them. You would be reasonably advised to follow the crowd mid market madness the bail early. Oh dear what do we do, well I don't know but cash is good and I have one question for all the people on this site.

What do you do for fun?

I like a beer, play guitar in a band, have a fat but loyal wife, a great 14 month old daughter who rocks my world, FJ1200 Motorcycle which gets me the closest to freedom this side of naked meetings with the parish council (who are *****ers obviously).

Still got a mortgage, still got headaches at 38, still got a revolutionary streak. You young guys don't sound any different to me.

Hi all

As you all know the international property market is pretty dead and possibly heading south, so why do you still come to this site?

I would suggest that it is for a laugh, good argument and mainly because you want house prices to drop so you can have a chance at the easy buck.

Making money, real, serious money out of property since 95 has been a ridiculously easy thing to do, so much so that so many never cottoned on until 2001.

Anyway, now it's gone, it may go up or go down but investment will be unattractive for a few years so why don't you chaps look elsewhere, lots of 12-15% opportunities for sensible risk in the world, big world, lots of fun but all I see here is misery and upset, while a decent salaried UK citizen should be looking at global opportunities, Markets come and go, no points are given for predicting them, or waiting fore them. You would be reasonably advised to follow the crowd mid market madness the bail early. Oh dear what do we do, well I don't know but cash is good and I have one question for all the people on this site.

What do you do for fun?

I like a beer, play guitar in a band, have a fat but loyal wife, a great 14 month old daughter who rocks my world, FJ1200 Motorcycle which gets me the closest to freedom this side of naked meetings with the parish council (who are *****ers obviously).

Still got a mortgage, still got headaches at 38, still got a revolutionary streak. You young guys don't sound any different to me.

"Still got a mortgage, still got headaches at 38, still got a revolutionary streak"

Maybe, still got a mental defect somewhere. What the f**k are you on?!! Knob

Mr Wapkaplet/waxed-jacket,whatever,

you might find a lot of people on here ARE actively investing,just not in property as this stage of the cycle...obviously there are some who do,each to their own.

this site caters for all walks of life,not just disgruntled tenants and would be FTB's

Give homage to ALVIN HALL...the patron saint of financial enlightenment!

Hi all

What do you do for fun?

Mr W**k*r

We come to this forum because we enjoy it. We would like to learn bits and bobs from others. And to have a laugh at those property merchants who still are advising us to buy in this artificially inflated market, even when it has shown signs of downturn.

Why did you come here, buddy? You are not worried about buying property. And you are content with a fat wife too(in your own words).

What do you do for fun?

Buy cheap property :lol::lol:

I'm envious of your position, please enlighten me how i can have such a great time, do I need a leather jacket?, heard they are quite expensive, do you have to have a long beard that trails in the wind?, do i have to be into hedonism? would i be able to join the band? Would nick my brothers fat wife but she has a moustache, or is that best.