BBB

HOLA441
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
How you can compare the current state of the housing market with that of the stock market of 99/00 is inexcusable. ....i'm not on about bubble formation here, just how worthless can be pushed to priceless. the housing market by contrast is founded on real assets and will always have a sustained future.
GOLD... now i'm sure thats given you all the ammo you need to liken it to the HM (safe haven and all that......probaly a history of falls after high rises etc......but hey i'll shut up or you'll have nothing to reply with......

nuff said

SLEDGEY...........

Seems your little spin here doesnt make sense. in 1980 gold reached a high of £850 per troy ounce. today (24 years on) even with recent highs it is only worth £407. i'm sorry but i dont know of any properties worth half of what they were in 1980 today. gold is a highly volatile commodity and doesnt really have any uses as such apart for jewellery and semi conducting. this hardly compares with property whatso ever. i'm sure we're all actually using the latter to quite a large degree right now as we type (unless youre typing out on the street) how you can compare property to lumps of metal by any strength of the imagination is beyond me. property fullfills one of human beings fundamental needs whereas gold........well......

regards BBB.

HOLA444
Steady on, Lorian - Sledgehead is one of the site regular !

I think the clue is "hold for 2 years or more"

he might be one of our regulars, but he certainly was'nt taught people skills at his ''investment school'' . the words ''coming out'' and guns a blazing'' spring to mind!!!

HOLA445
HOLA446
Sledge... I ask again ...

Where did you ask before?

.....what do you know about AIM investment,

What was wrong about my reply re trading and AIM?

What was wrong with my remark sabout Gold?

And what do you want me to tell you about AIM investement?

You might as well ask me what I know about Geography or some such other large and nebulous field. I really am struggling? What do I know about AIM? Not really a question that has ever meant much. is this the thing you want? Must say it doesn't interest me:

809 companies

Market caps from 0.18m to 1,275m

Market maker driven market

1 Month Relative strengths -76 to +314

Best 1 month index relative performance Hansard

Worst 1 month relative performance FUNDAMENTAL-E INVESTMENTS

3 Month Relative strength -91.4 to +1489

1 Year Relative Strengths -95.2 to +2376

Fuggin awful liquidity

Div Yields 0 to 145%

Div Cover 0.04 to 25.6

Fuggin awful bid / offer spreads

PERs 3125 to 0.01

EPS growth rates -95.9 to 2340%

Price/cashFlows -611 to 2192

cashflow/EPS na/ 0.1 to 251

Hopeless commentary by investment rags

Margins -767% to 233%

Margin Trends -87% to 283%

ROCEs -643 to 723

Prices ruled by bent tipsters

Capex per sh na to 7111

Price/cash per share div0 to 5686

Prices pushed about by weasel rampers

Net gearing -989 to 4663

Best st strategy technical optimisation & Momentum

Stochastics variable & param dependent

Welles Wilder variable & param dependent

Current g ratio na to 235x

tedious and pointless. Tell me what you know?

HOLA447
How you can compare the current state of the housing market with that of the stock market of 99/00 is inexcusable. ....i'm not on about bubble formation here, just how worthless can be pushed to priceless. the housing market by contrast is founded on real assets and will always have a sustained future.
GOLD... now i'm sure thats given you all the ammo you need to liken it to the HM (safe haven and all that......probaly a history of falls after high rises etc......but hey i'll shut up or you'll have nothing to reply with......

nuff said

SLEDGEY...........

Seems your little spin here doesnt make sense. in 1980 gold reached a high of £850 per troy ounce. today (24 years on) even with recent highs it is only worth £407. i'm sorry but i dont know of any properties worth half of what they were in 1980 today. gold is a highly volatile commodity and doesnt really have any uses as such apart for jewellery and semi conducting. this hardly compares with property whatso ever. i'm sure we're all actually using the latter to quite a large degree right now as we type (unless youre typing out on the street) how you can compare property to lumps of metal by any strength of the imagination is beyond me. property fullfills one of human beings fundamental needs whereas gold........well......

regards BBB.

You already answered yourself. Drop it

HOLA448
HOLA449
Sledge

hold million plus share holdings in muliple companies,  What do you mean by that?  >> if i only traded a few shares why would I be bothered about CGT, Hello, Earth calling sledge

Sorry but I'm gonna have to pick you up here. A share holding is the BLOCK of shares you own, not each piddling share.

You "trade" mostly AIM shares. I'm supposed to be impressed. Hmm 1,000,000 BEAUFORT INTERNATIONAL GROUP woul dset you back £800. Forgive me for being singularly undrwhelmed.

HOLA4410

nuff said

SLEDGEY...........

regards BBB.

You already answered yourself. Drop it

my comment were made when i knew very little about gold. whats up i thought you liked facts? PLEASE brush up on those people skills , you are beginning to sound a bit rude. as i say spin spin spin. thats all you do.

HOLA4411
Guest wrongmove
it costs nothing to be nice

I agree BBB. I was moaning about Lorian, rather than standing up for Sledgehead. (As if he needs that !)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Seldge

More monkey talk from yourself I see £800 you jackarse, so you downloaded some stats from google on the AIM market, wow, still doesn't change anything you still talk complete crap. Whats your position on this site then sledge sold your pidly little house and waiting for a crash or a FTB complaining about getting his foot on the ladder. ;-)

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Seldge ...More monkey talk from yourself I see £800 you jackarse, so you downloaded some stats from google on the AIM market, wow,

tell you what, you prove that's what I did by telling me the Max / Min AIM figures for :

Five year EPS growth (%)

PRR

PBV

PTBV

Net Cash as % of Cap+Res

and tell me the companies with:

Prospective Div Yld > 5%, Covered more than twice, CshFlowPerSh/EPS > 1

...and maybe then I'll tell you which director causes the greatest uplift in the share price of his company per % of tot issued shares purchased.

'Til then you can troll all you like.