House Price Crash Forum

Sorry

We are sorry, our system is having a problem showing you the correct page.

The problem may only be temporary, so please try again.

If you continue to have problems please contact us, including any error message or reference.

Reference No: #3020-070210-092039-11574

Seem the crash is a rightmove crash.... before the HPC

I can get back in now, But server must of been throwing a wobbly

It seems they must of been updating as 4 of the properties that were at the 250K level are now around 10K - 5K less

Edited by 234SALE

I reckon they are having server problems and possibly need to upgrade to deal with all the new instructions coming on the market! :lol:

About every three days I do a search with the following criteria:

Area: Wiltshire

Type of Property or Land: Houses

Minimum Bedrooms: 2

Minimum Price: none

Maximum Price: £200,000

Newly Built Homes: Resale only

Added in: last 3 days

I've done two searches of this type this week, one this morning and previously on Tuesday. Each time it's returned about 200 properties. This is more than double the results compared to the same search performed during the last couple of months.

And, most of the properties look like FTBer type dwellings. Are these BTLers trying to leave the market? Will this surge in new instructions continue? Will it be enough of an increase in supply to start a downward trend in prices?

Guess I'll just have to sit patiently browsing the bearish media with a cuppa and wait-see what happens.

Fingers crossed, BB.

;)

Another potential source of strain for amateur BTLers: HM Revenue and Customs on Moneybox on R4 just now saying they are targeting Ebay sellers and landlords -- two new breeds of self-employed who are not paying tax on income. They are using web-crawling software to pick up data from the internet and cross-reference it to databases, and will be coming after anyone who hasn't been paying their income tax. Could be interesting. How many amateur BTLers are likely to be paying income tax on profits?

BE