House Price Crash Forum

East Midlands Today News Story

HOLA441

just saw this on the local news ...is it just me or do people who appear on local news generally look like they are a few pork pies short of a picnic?

See the video "Brothers go flat out at home"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastmidlandstoday/latest_stories/

Direct link

Best quote , Son "..as long as you have a bit of confidence and want to make something of your life theres no reason why anybody cant do this"

Mum "I wish I though of doing it at their age, they've certainly got their heads screwed on...they're on the property ladder"

Right little Donald Trumps aren't they?

HOLA442

Just watched your direct link - the investment guy was very bearish about it all, and the talk about property value potentially falling, along with having to pay tax on rental income, as well as sale of the house, etc, all with big text sliding downwards onto a red background was all good stuff - thanks!

HOLA443
Just watched your direct link - the investment guy was very bearish about it all, and the talk about property value potentially falling, along with having to pay tax on rental income, as well as sale of the house, etc, all with big text sliding downwards onto a red background was all good stuff - thanks!

This is the new generation who do not realise things can go wrong (Gordans storm troppers). The older property developer had obviously seen all this before and was more cautious. Like all investments it is about timing.