House Price Crash Forum

Just been annouced the BBC will only get a budget rise inline with inflation. They wanted inflation + 2.3%.

But but but, we've been spinning all these nice things about you....

And let's face it - a rise in line with 'inflation' as defined by the BoE is a cut! They really need 'inflation' + 3% just to keep up with rising costs...

Just been annouced the BBC will only get a budget rise inline with inflation. They wanted inflation + 2.3%.

The BBC still haven't got it on their website - perhaps someone's forgotten to tell them!

2.3%, on their income, that works out at a few million pounds. Sounds fair enough to me - that's the fine for broadcasting those Gilligan lies. Perhaps they'll tell the truth in future! :D

p

Guest Bart of Darkness

The BBC still haven't got it on their website - perhaps someone's forgotten to tell them!

2.3%, on their income, that works out at a few million pounds. Sounds fair enough to me - that's the fine for broadcasting those Gilligan lies. Perhaps they'll tell the truth in future! :D

p

Bad news for your bosses if they do.

p

Here it is. Above CPI, but below RPI. I wonder if we'll have some reports on what the difference is.

You have no idea the toadying, gollom-like NuLaba depths that BBC lackies have in their putrid, chip-on-shoulder bellies.

They will be even more pro Nulaba now cos they're cowards and turn-coat Kelly-complicit Communists.

I used to work for them so don't take me on if you disagree.

(Good news though - Father Ted is on Channel Four at 10.30!)

Edited by 29929BlackTuesday

You have no idea the toadying, gollom-like NuLaba depths that BBC lackies have in their putrid, chip-on-shoulder bellies.

They will be even more pro Nulaba now cos they're cowards and turn-coat Kelly-complicit Communists.

(Good news though - Father Ted is on Channel Four at 10.30!)

I'll take you on.

What's a "putrid, chip-on-shoulder belly"?

You clearly weren't a journo there.

I hear chip's are contagious...

;)

Am I the only one who has a suspicious mind around here?

Flesh Gordon is capping wages so we have less in our pockets. So then the 70%+ of the populous who are home owners renters will MEW for their holidays and Christmas presents. He is a thief and a manipulative [email protected] - If I ever met him I would kick him in the knackers so hard his ****** would be ear-rings!!!

:rolleyes:

TB

I'm pretty much sure that in all other major stories the bbc quote the CIP and not the RPI, don't give em what they want and they'll get stubborn. You just watch as more attention is given to the RPI now instead of the CPI.

No doubt they'll cancel the move north now citing poverty.

lol yeah - I think part of the reasoning in shifting them to Manc was to reduce costs, so it might be more likely to go ahead now.

Their reaction was funny though - as if someone had suggested deportation to the Siberian salt mines! :lol: poor things

Flesh Gordon is capping wages so we have less in our pockets. So then the 70%+ of the populous who are home owners renters will MEW for their holidays and Christmas presents. He is a thief and a manipulative [email protected] - If I ever met him I would kick him in the knackers so hard his ****** would be ear-rings!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh this morning.