House Price Crash Forum

You Couldn't Make It Up!

Solvent Celt

HOLA441
Muslim teacher in carol concert tirade is made Ofsted inspector

Israr Khan a hardline Muslim teacher who caused a furore by denouncing pupils for celebrating Christmas has been made a Government schools inspector.

Israr Khan's Ofsted appointment was described by a former colleague as 'absolutely astonishing'.

Mr Khan, now headmaster of an Islamic school, launched into his tirade during a concert rehearsal at Washwood Heath Secondary School in Birmingham in 1996 after the choir including around 40 Muslim youngsters, had sung a number of popular Christmas songs, including carols.

He leapt from his seat, yelling: "Who is your God? Why are you saying Jesus and Jesus Christ? God is not your God - it is Allah."

As children in the audience began booing and clapping, a number of choir members - both white and Asian - walked out, some in tears.

Mr Khan, a maths teacher, was asked to work from home pending an investigation but there was no disciplinary action.

It has been claimed that Washwood Heath school was then a 'hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism'. Rashid Rauf - the airline terror bomb suspect whose extradition is currently being sought from Pakistan - was a pupil there at that time.

Mr Khan left Washwood Heath a year later to found the independent Islamic Hamd House Preparatory School in Small Heath, Birmingham, where he is headmaster.

Earlier this year, he was appointed as a governor of Anderton Park Primary School, in Sparkbrook, Birmingham.

A former Washwood Heath colleague laughed openly when told of Mr Khan's role as an Ofsted inspector where he has the responsibility for passing or failing schools.

He said: "Given the man's history, it's absolutely astonishing. It's just the cheek of the man that he's been able to reach that position. He always was an extremely clever man.

"He gave me many insights into the Islamic cause and their hatred of the US and the Western World. He had a big support base among some of the Muslim parents.

"But there were some very influential, radical elements at Washwood Heath at that time and Israr Khan was very close to all that."

Earlier this year, Anderton Park, where 99.5 per cent of the pupils are Asian, received a dismal Ofsted report which branded its teaching and its achievements as inadequate.

One Muslim father, who asked to be known only as Mohammed, said: "As a governor, Mr Khan will be able to exert a great deal of influence over the school and its policies.

"By his previous actions, he seems to represent what I would call a hardcore attitude to Islam."

Mr Khan declined to comment about his appointment, waving questions away at his large home in Moseley, Birmingham.

An Ofsted spokesman said: "Israr Khan was appointed as an additional inspector via a highly competitive recruitment and selection process. He has undergone all the relevant security checks."

khan300906_228x532.jpg

"He has undergone all the relevant security checks."

Ha Ha... if it wasn't so sad it would be funny...

HOLA442
Guest AuntJess

khan300906_228x532.jpg

"He has undergone all the relevant security checks."

Ha Ha... if it wasn't so sad it would be funny...

I think it is more than sad, but then I have had a lifetime of encountering such situations. In my area, where there has always been a fair sized Muslim 'minority' - this minority has always made itself heard and been taken ultra seriously, by a cringing local authority, much to the, first - amazement and then, disgust of the local majority.

It seems that Muslims feel themselves to be outsiders and excluded. The next step seems to be complaints - loud and long about this exclusion/perceived discrimination/ whatever. Next, they are INcluded in whatever the issue was, the final stage seems to be their insistence on change - in their favour of course - and only for them. The rest of us must follow rules.

One such recent example is the policeman who wanted to be excused guarding the Israeli Embassy.

First there is the issue of "we don't have enough policemen recruited from the minorities" So they are recruited. Now this one wants to change the rules to suit himself and pick and choose WHO or WHAT he polices. Can you imagine what would happen to a non-minority policeperson who did this?

Same old - same old, and boy, are some of us sick of it. ;)

[

HOLA443

Excellent post Aunt Jess, and I agree 100%. Very similar to what is happening here in Scotland.

Only yesterday we had a mini riot by Asylum Seekers in Glasgow about people geting sent back home after no threat was percieved to them, and today we have the Kriss Donald murder case going on - a 15 year old boy savagely beaten, set on fire, his eyes gouged out and then murdered by a knife by 3 Asian men. All because they wanted revenge at getting a bottle thrown at them, even though Kriss wasn't even there when it happened.

Lets just say folk up here are getting mightily sick of this minority and its demands as well.

HOLA444

Excellent post Aunt Jess, and I agree 100%. Very similar to what is happening here in Scotland.

Only yesterday we had a mini riot by Asylum Seekers in Glasgow about people geting sent back home after no threat was percieved to them, and today we have the Kriss Donald murder case going on - a 15 year old boy savagely beaten, set on fire, his eyes gouged out and then murdered by a knife by 3 Asian men. All because they wanted revenge at getting a bottle thrown at them, even though Kriss wasn't even there when it happened.

Lets just say folk up here are getting mightily sick of this minority and its demands as well.

Compare the media coverage of Kriss Donald's brutal murder to the coverage given to the brutal murder of Anthony Walker.

Whilst the murder of poor Anthony Walker was shocking why did it warrent so much more national coverage than that of Kriss?

Poor Kriss's murder had the extra aspect of kidnap, torture and mutilation. Anthony was an adult whilst Kriss was a child. Surely these aspect made it more shocking and therefore newsworthy????

But then Kriss was a white murdered by asians and Anthony was a black murdered by whites.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Is that really a picture of the guy .... or a joke ??

WTF is going on in this frikkin country !!

I have said this for some time. I'd like to see open debates about crime and the amount of it caused by ethnic minorities. I am happy to include in that debate the statistics of crime caused against ethnic minorities. I'd also like a debate on racism against whites. Why for example can you walk down the street with a Tshirt saying "Proud to be Black" but not "Proud to be White". Why do we not have Music of White Origin Awards? Why have "Black History" at schools but you can't have "White History"? Why have AfroCaribbean and Asian clubs at Uni but you cant have a British club? etc etc etc the list goes on.

I was speaking to some kids the other day who were studying A-Level History (My degree was History). I had studied Modern History and all these kids were saying how embarrasing Britains past was....I was like "You are kidding me". They then went on and on about imperialism and the oppression of Blacks and Asians to obtain wealth etc etc. I reminded them that Britain was a leader in Industrialisation and the creation of the Modern World we see today. Britain has a lot more to be proud of then be ashamed of and more recently over a million British men surrendered their lives to halt the tide of facism and the most extreme form of racism. They just weren't accepting it, they had been brainwashed by the system to believe that Nelson Mandela was the most admired man in the World ever and had spent more than a third of their year studying the History of South Africa with the last third being spent on the history of slavery. Much more than was being spent on learning about the First and Second World Wars where thousands sacrificed their lives to obtain the very freedom that as in turn (in a cruel twist of fate) led to them being erased slowly from the History Books in favour of ethnic history.

This is the problem you face as the so called "intellegencia" take positions of power. They fail to realise that their fundamental beliefs have been created by a group of 60's liberals who took charge of curriculums and began discrediting what they felt was a British History dominated by the very "right wing aristocracy" they despised. By raising the profiles of those "oppressed" and demonizing the so called "oppressors" we are left with a majority who believe that being British is indeed something to be ashamed of. For many it is subconscious, drilled into them from the very first day at school when they are confronted by the latest range of picture books containing only ethnic faces.

I believe in multi cultural Britain but with a strict VISA system similar to Australia. And to be blunt "One strike and your out". If you are a first generation immigrant and you are caught commiting a crime then you are immediately deported. You cannot claim welfare unless you have contributed to NI for a set amount of years. We should have a British race hate crime which means anybody preaching against the UK to incite hatred gets immediately deported. No more softly softly approach. Fast track courts which give only one month to appeal and possesions are kept and sold to fund the system, immigrants are sent back as wealthy as when they arrived.

I often wonder what would happen if the whole system was toughened up and the British Welfare system was literally turned upside down. When I first left Uni I used to work for a housing association in East London and we were based within a large council estate. The office advertised around 40 jobs for cleaners, administrators, Handymen, Gardeners etc. Three weeks into my assignment I asked how many jobs had been filled and they said "Oh one or two...well actually one " as I went out to fetch a sarnie I realised I was surrounded by fit, healthy benefit claimants. Claiming about £150 a week from the DSS these people had no intention and in fact no need to work. They didnt want a job, the jobs were there but they just didnt need to get one.

If a Government stood up and said "We are changing benefits in 6 months time, get trained, get a job or receive your new benefits package(£30 food vouchers/Shelter/£10 a week charity shop voucher for clothes) I guarantee all of those 40 jobs would have been snapped up within hours. As a result the estate would be cleaner and better maintained, immediately raising the aspirations and lifestyle of these people. Across the UK people would be signing up for college courses in plumbing and industries with skills shortages. Immigration would not be a problem because UK PLC would be almost fully employed. In fact It would be a completely undesirable place to go for slackers looking for an easy ride, you would probably find lorry loads of illegals heading back over the channel.

In my opinion if a political party had the balls to stand up and take a tough stance on crime, immigration and benefits it would receive a landslide victory. But then of course it never would because the Media would instantly vilify it.

Oh well, must go to work now to fund this whole system I hate :angry:

HOLA447
Guest AuntJess

I have said this for some time. I'd like to see open debates about crime and the amount of it caused by ethnic minorities. I am happy to include in that debate the statistics of crime caused against ethnic minorities. I'd also like a debate on racism against whites. Why for example can you walk down the street with a Tshirt saying "Proud to be Black" but not "Proud to be White". Why do we not have Music of White Origin Awards? Why have "Black History" at schools but you can't have "White History"? Why have AfroCaribbean and Asian clubs at Uni but you cant have a British club? etc etc etc the list goes on.

I was speaking to some kids the other day who were studying A-Level History (My degree was History). I had studied Modern History and all these kids were saying how embarrasing Britains past was....I was like "You are kidding me". They then went on and on about imperialism and the oppression of Blacks and Asians to obtain wealth etc etc. I reminded them that Britain was a leader in Industrialisation and the creation of the Modern World we see today. Britain has a lot more to be proud of then be ashamed of and more recently over a million British men surrendered their lives to halt the tide of facism and the most extreme form of racism. They just weren't accepting it, they had been brainwashed by the system to believe that Nelson Mandela was the most admired man in the World ever and had spent more than a third of their year studying the History of South Africa with the last third being spent on the history of slavery. Much more than was being spent on learning about the First and Second World Wars where thousands sacrificed their lives to obtain the very freedom that as in turn (in a cruel twist of fate) led to them being erased slowly from the History Books in favour of ethnic history.

This is the problem you face as the so called "intellegencia" take positions of power. They fail to realise that their fundamental beliefs have been created by a group of 60's liberals who took charge of curriculums and began discrediting what they felt was a British History dominated by the very "right wing aristocracy" they despised. By raising the profiles of those "oppressed" and demonizing the so called "oppressors" we are left with a majority who believe that being British is indeed something to be ashamed of. For many it is subconscious, drilled into them from the very first day at school when they are confronted by the latest range of picture books containing only ethnic faces.

I believe in multi cultural Britain but with a strict VISA system similar to Australia. And to be blunt "One strike and your out". If you are a first generation immigrant and you are caught commiting a crime then you are immediately deported. You cannot claim welfare unless you have contributed to NI for a set amount of years. We should have a British race hate crime which means anybody preaching against the UK to incite hatred gets immediately deported. No more softly softly approach. Fast track courts which give only one month to appeal and possesions are kept and sold to fund the system, immigrants are sent back as wealthy as when they arrived.

I often wonder what would happen if the whole system was toughened up and the British Welfare system was literally turned upside down. When I first left Uni I used to work for a housing association in East London and we were based within a large council estate. The office advertised around 40 jobs for cleaners, administrators, Handymen, Gardeners etc. Three weeks into my assignment I asked how many jobs had been filled and they said "Oh one or two...well actually one " as I went out to fetch a sarnie I realised I was surrounded by fit, healthy benefit claimants. Claiming about £150 a week from the DSS these people had no intention and in fact no need to work. They didnt want a job, the jobs were there but they just didnt need to get one.

If a Government stood up and said "We are changing benefits in 6 months time, get trained, get a job or receive your new benefits package(£30 food vouchers/Shelter/£10 a week charity shop voucher for clothes) I guarantee all of those 40 jobs would have been snapped up within hours. As a result the estate would be cleaner and better maintained, immediately raising the aspirations and lifestyle of these people. Across the UK people would be signing up for college courses in plumbing and industries with skills shortages. Immigration would not be a problem because UK PLC would be almost fully employed. In fact It would be a completely undesirable place to go for slackers looking for an easy ride, you would probably find lorry loads of illegals heading back over the channel.

In my opinion if a political party had the balls to stand up and take a tough stance on crime, immigration and benefits it would receive a landslide victory. But then of course it never would because the Media would instantly vilify it.

What a relief to read such common sense and organised thinking from someone in the working age group. :) Would to God the likes of you could get into Parliament and knock a bit of sense into their PC dominated mind-sets.

I was beginning to think the country had gone mad. :o So many young twits spouting their mantras about this, anti-white ideas cobbled together by the terminally envious. Twenty years ago I had reason to have encounters with groups of social workers, a fair number of who were convinced that Britain had 'done down' the rest of the world a few centuries ago. I pointed out to them that the people who did this also sent British children - and pregnant women - down the mines and that it was a sign of the times. The powers that be were harsh with everyone, it wasn't racism. If ever a word was used to excuse prejudice against the white British population, it is that one.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Your not alone Ozz. Even my blummin' Dad, a lifelong Labour supporter and lifelong Union man, is doing the same. He doesn't agree with a fair amount of their policies, but if its the only way to send a message of 'STOP' to the people in power, he's willing to do it.

He remembers his Hurricane/Mosquito Pilot father before him fighting a war to keep this Island free from tyranny and oppression, and honestly thinks its getting that serious again. :(

Interesting times we live in. My fear is that they get even MORE interesting. :unsure:

HOLA4410

Adi, Adi, Adi ......

That picture of the teacher made me sick ...... but not for the reasons that you have supposed ...... it's because I know that dick head was deliberately given the job, and allowed to wear "look at me, I might be a terrorist" clothes and whatever else he has done ..... purely to make me feel anger and maybe even hatred against all the other Muslims who are not even in the remotest way like this nutter !!

I can see the manipulation coming at me head on ...... and I can see how many simpletons it will help to convert and absorb into the great unthinking mob that politicians can so easily control ......

PS - I gotta admit, the T-shirt thing made me laugh out loud !! Dude, it's called being a minority !! What a pathetic, simple minded and childish argument to rant about !! :D

When a single black guy is surrounded by 50 white guys wearing a T-shirt saying "Proud to be White" its intimidating and makes the black dude feel unwelcome and threatened ....... when the single black guy wears "Proud to be Black" around 50 white guys, none of them will feel intimidated will they !! :D

HOLA4411
Guest AuntJess

Adi, Adi, Adi ......

That picture of the teacher made me sick ...... but not for the reasons that you have supposed ...... it's because I know that dick head was deliberately given the job, and allowed to wear "look at me, I might be a terrorist" clothes and whatever else he has done ..... purely to make me feel anger and maybe even hatred against all the other Muslims who are not even in the remotest way like this nutter !!

I can see the manipulation coming at me head on ...... and I can see how many simpletons it will help to convert and absorb into the great unthinking mob that politicians can so easily control ......

PS - I gotta admit, the T-shirt thing made me laugh out loud !! Dude, it's called being a minority !! What a pathetic, simple minded and childish argument to rant about !! :D

When a single black guy is surrounded by 50 white guys wearing a T-shirt saying "Proud to be White" its intimidating and makes the black dude feel unwelcome and threatened ....... when the single black guy wears "Proud to be Black" around 50 white guys, none of them will feel intimidated will they !! :D

How do you know that ?Are you gifted with some special insight into what individuals feel? You are really inconsistent, y'know. :D One minute you chastise posters for generalising, next thing you are making gross assumptions about what others feel. B)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

You are right ..... I forgot to add, "unless all 50 of them are pussies/racists or brainwashed into thinking black people are the enemy" ..... happy now ! :D

Perfectionist I struggle to understand what you're trying to say. It sounds like you are misunderstanding everything. You are constantly using this racist tag completely out of context. If somebody is for "controlled Immigration" are they in fact a racist? I mean aren't Canadians, Americans, Australians all white? These would be as affected as Chinese, Indians, Africans etc. No prejudice based on race, only skills and education and the clear common sense attitude that resources in this country cannot cope with a constant flow inward of people - white, black, pink, yellow, brown etc

With regards Muslims already within this country I am all for "increased" integration. I want them to embrace us all and be our friends like the people you talk of in your area. This is what I want, this is what is being asked for. I dont think you can compute this!!! You see what is annoying is the constant efforts by certain groups of Muslims to clearly seperate themselves from the wider community in the UK. I am frustrated that they want their own law, their own shops and this group would like to see our democratic right to free speech taken away. As someone who is anti racist I say "come on you muslims stop being so racist and start making some positive strides to create this multi cultural Britain". I'm sick of these racist Muslims !!! For further information read this article http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/...in1893879.shtml

And I do not believe that you have to be in a minority to be a victim of racism. Look at South Africa. My point with the T-shirts which it seems flew straight over your head was a trivialisation of a more important point which is the increase in racism against white people in the UK which as an "anti-racist" I think needs to be tackled. It is about time we stood up to blatant double standards within the "equality industry".

My point about the loss in national identity and pride is not racist and by embracing the rich history of Britain and looking at positives as well as negatives we will offer a more fruitful interpretation for future immigrants and those already in the UK for them in turn to understand and be proud of their new nationality.

Perfectionist listening to you makes me laugh as it is "you" who has in fact been brainwashed into believing that any discussion such as this is immediately racist and you must defend a minority that actually isnt being attacked. This is the "auto response" of young people these days and only adds to the racist problems by marginalising a majority viewpoint which is then jumped on by the extremist BNP and used for their own future political gains.

HOLA4414

Perfectionist I struggle to understand what you're trying to say. It sounds like you are misunderstanding everything. You are constantly using this racist tag completely out of context. If somebody is for "controlled Immigration" are they in fact a racist? I mean aren't Canadians, Americans, Australians all white? These would be as affected as Chinese, Indians, Africans etc. No prejudice based on race, only skills and education and the clear common sense attitude that resources in this country cannot cope with a constant flow inward of people - white, black, pink, yellow, brown etc

With regards Muslims already within this country I am all for "increased" integration. I want them to embrace us all and be our friends like the people you talk of in your area. This is what I want, this is what is being asked for. I dont think you can compute this!!! You see what is annoying is the constant efforts by certain groups of Muslims to clearly seperate themselves from the wider community in the UK. I am frustrated that they want their own law, their own shops and this group would like to see our democratic right to free speech taken away. As someone who is anti racist I say "come on you muslims stop being so racist and start making some positive strides to create this multi cultural Britain". I'm sick of these racist Muslims !!! For further information read this article http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/...in1893879.shtml

And I do not believe that you have to be in a minority to be a victim of racism. Look at South Africa. My point with the T-shirts which it seems flew straight over your head was a trivialisation of a more important point which is the increase in racism against white people in the UK which as an "anti-racist" I think needs to be tackled. It is about time we stood up to blatant double standards within the "equality industry".

My point about the loss in national identity and pride is not racist and by embracing the rich history of Britain and looking at positives as well as negatives we will offer a more fruitful interpretation for future immigrants and those already in the UK for them in turn to understand and be proud of their new nationality.

Perfectionist listening to you makes me laugh as it is "you" who has in fact been brainwashed into believing that any discussion such as this is immediately racist and you must defend a minority that actually isnt being attacked. This is the "auto response" of young people these days and only adds to the racist problems by marginalising a majority viewpoint which is then jumped on by the extremist BNP and used for their own future political gains.

If a handful of Catholic Priests are child molesters, you round those up and hang the b@stards - do I think we should get EVERY Priest and hang them all ?? No !!

One of my relatives was mugged quite recently by a gang of black tw@ts - have I decided to stop being friends with all the black guys I know ?? No !!

The Internet is full of stories about crazy Muslims - do I think all muslims are crazy mofo's ?? No !!

Is every Irishman part of the IRA ?? Do all the Irish wanna blow up innocent Englishman ??

Just like you, I am all for controlled immigration and am also sick of racist muslims !!

What I don't like is idiots spouting that living in a multi-cultural society is bad/wrong/causing problems/losing our identity/will destroy the country !!

I think having so many people from all over the world is great for Britain !! It makes me proud !!

Just cos a few of them are tw@ts doesn't negate the immense benefits the country is getting - there are tw@ts in every walk of life FFS !!

The moment you start pointing fingers at entire communities (instead of individuals) saying they are the cause of so many problems - is the moment you have been brainwashed by hate ...... and then you are only a few steps away from Germany during the 1930/40's !!

Dude, I am sure you are not a Nazi !! ..... You sure are a potential one though !!

HOLA4415

Archived