House Price Crash Forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it everybody thinks its their birthright to purchase a property and make money. Even New Labour are at it now handing out cash to council tenants.

Not everyone should own a property, we can see from this site with people earning 40k and living in rented housing.

There should be a law that says unless you are a registered business then you should rent. That would stop all the booms to bust and ensure that Landlords can get on with the good work they are doing for an ungratefull society by puting roofs over their heads.

The labour party have done a lot of good work so far in helping loads of councils offload their stock to housing asscociations so that tenants can get moved in quickly and start working.

A house should be a home and owning it should not come into it. Tenants provide a lot of money and pay  nearly as much as the mortgage obviously thats what they really want. Home life without responsibilty so why change that.

Landlords are happy, tenants are very happy.

As long as you can own a home right, f..k the rest.

Hi Michael !!

What I have noticed here on HPC is for the last couple of weeks BBB has been absent, and now he's back he seems, erm, more 'subdued' (though of course still his Smug old self).

Of course I put this down to the fact that he was away to take his latest course of medication which has kicked in nicely and has allowed his condition to stabilise.

That's why he's been released from Mental Hospital and allowed to go home to his bedsit/computer and play fantasy/respect with his Virtual Friends.

Trust me, over time, his immune system will kick in and he'll become his usual self, whereby the Maths will start to get more and more dodgy, the English will deteriorate even more, and the homophobic references will increase. Oh and he'll start uploading inappropriate images again.

No matter what medication his is prescribed, some things will never change of course, like his avoidance of answering certain questions (where ? Barnsley ?) and the constant name calling (whilst stating it was the other person who started it). Oh and the claim that he can go out and buy a Lambo without blinking (but of course why realise that fantasy of high speed exotic car performance - far better to talk about it 20hours a day on the internet 7 days a week....).

In time he'll be back to hospital for something stronger.

Right now, leave him be. He's happy and the PMs are not forthcoming. Yet.

Hi Michael !!

What I have noticed here on HPC is for the last couple of weeks BBB has been absent, and now he's back he seems, erm, more 'subdued' (though of course still his Smug old self).

Of course I put this down to the fact that he was away to take his latest course of medication which has kicked in nicely and has allowed his condition to stabilise.

That's why he's been released from Mental Hospital and allowed to go home to his bedsit/computer and play fantasy/respect with his Virtual Friends.

Trust me, over time, his immune system will kick in and he'll become his usual self, whereby the Maths will start to get more and more dodgy, the English will deteriorate even more, and the homophobic references will increase.  Oh and he'll start uploading inappropriate images again.

No matter what medication his is prescribed, some things will never change of course, like his avoidance of answering certain questions (where ? Barnsley ?) and the constant name calling (whilst stating it was the other person who started it).  Oh and the claim that he can go out and buy a Lambo without blinking (but of course why realise that fantasy of high speed exotic car performance - far better to talk about it 20hours a day on the internet 7 days a week....).

In time he'll be back to hospital for something stronger.

Right now, leave him be.  He's happy and the PMs are not forthcoming.  Yet.

do you feel better for this post SUARA? does it help with your errrr (ahem) little problem? ;)

does it help you get over the fact that your son is a non achiever, like his father? (takes one to breed one and all that ).......re: the other day you couldn't understand how someone on 25k p.a couldn't save up 20k whilst living with their parents before the age of 24.

quite apt that the thread is about trolls.........you've dragged me in, you've wasted my time, you've caused a stir.......well done .....at least you can class yourself proficient at ''something'' <_<

BBB, this is not a playground. So what if some anonymous poster cusses you on the internet? Why do you even care? What difference does it make? You're so easy to troll (to get a reaction from). Don't you get it? Every time you respond to that kind of thing they win.

BBB, this is not a playground. So what if some anonymous poster cusses you on the internet? Why do you even care? What difference does it make? You're so easy to troll (to get a reaction from). Don't you get it? Every time you respond to that kind of thing they win.

at least we're agreed he's (suara) a troll. cheers.

Thanks for that little bit of Hope Michael :)

This thread is a little dull with a certain main protagonist on ignore, but I thought I'd better respond since I was mentioned up top :D

Whoopee, got another interview today! down near Ilminster this time....still possible for the job locally near soton, so might not be such a depressing christmas after all! :-)

Sorry to all, can't spend too much time here for mo, gotta get ready for christmas and interviews!

So i'll put out my merry christmases now. Have a jolly holiday all and don't destroy the forum over the festive period! :lol:

Here's to a great 2005 with falling prices galore.

Topher Bear

PS: The house next door has sold, exchange in very quick (on friday - about a week!) and it went for "substationally less" than the asking price! Its taken about 3- 4 months to sell

Of course this thing will crash and we'll get our houses!

SUARA, please report any abusive PM's to the Webmaster. Could you post it here as well, so we can get a better idea what sort of a person BBB is?

Just deleted all but the last one (about 4 or 5) and then replied here !!

Here is the cut and paste of his mail - note that he gave me all of 7 long minutes before claiming that he'd "shut me up" !! Busy 85props Magnate isn't he ??

''in my head'', Today, 06:07 PM

Regular

Group: Members

Member No.: 65

that shut you the ****** up didn't it.

You only encourage these people by replying to them.

Why don't they go and start housepriceboom.co.uk?

Perhaps because they would only get 3 hits?

I come here to get my daily fill of empty estate agent stories, falling price stories, houses on the market for 6 months etc. If I want to read bullish things about property I have 3,720,000 web pages to look at (putting Property and Investment into Google and restricting it to UK pages).

What I would really like to see is the webmasters here being a lot more pro-active in targeting FTBs and providing information on the risks they run in buying property now. This is by far the easiest and most effective way of correcting prices. Instead of wasting a lot of the top of Home Page with the Interest Rate info (which we all know anyway) it should be flashing First Time Buyers Click Here - and this should lead not into a forum but into an area where a reasoned argument is provided as to why they should not buy property until it is a lot cheaper with the appropriate facts and figures to back it up.