House Price Crash Forum

Trolls!

Michael

HOLA441

I hope the market bombs and Topher, ZZG, Crashed and the gang get to buy their cheap houses and TTRTR and MintedBTL and laurejon ( after he goes into BTL) lose the bloody lot!

Draconian laws are needed to stop this modern form of slavery.............

I detest BTL scum.........and I don't care if BBB calls me a troll...so there!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I hope the market bombs and Topher, ZZG, Crashed and the gang get to buy their cheap houses and TTRTR and  MintedBTL and laurejon ( after he goes into BTL)  lose the bloody lot!

Draconian laws are needed to stop this modern form of slavery.............

I detest BTL scum.........and  I don't care if BBB calls me a troll...so there!

i wouldn't risk more ''naughty points'' for what I really would like to call you. :D

anyway get back to ploughing your field serf.

HOLA443

You can live in hope.

Just remember from the Landlords at Christmas.

Please dont purchase a house the UK would be far better off if most people rented and left property ownership to the proffessinals.

FTB's just distort the market and make house purchases that much more difficult for Landlords to get in an offer their clients quality housing.

In an ideal world you would have the workers in the rented properties and ownership would be just for Landlords.

This would stop the wild swings in property and remove the vast sums of money made by FTB's over the past few years ruining the economy.

HOLA444
HOLA445
You can live in hope.

Just remember from the Landlords at Christmas.

Please dont purchase a house the UK would be far better off if most people rented and left property ownership to the proffessinals.

FTB's just distort the market and make house purchases that much more difficult for Landlords to get in an offer their clients quality housing.

In an ideal world you would have the workers in the rented properties and ownership would be just for Landlords.

This would stop the wild swings in property and remove the vast sums of money made by FTB's over the past few years ruining the economy.

Hubris

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

from Michaels tagline........

I'd rather be an unemployed communist,,...than a Barnsley internet portfolio fantasist....

it tickles me pink when you guys call me a fraud. i told my girlfriend and she thinks it's hysterical. i think it just shows how weak that persons arguments are when all they can do is put their head in the sand and shout 'fraud' (hes not real...... make him go away....make him go away)

please keep it up, it just adds to this sites desperation. B)

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
i told my girlfriend and she thinks it's hysterical

What does your gf think about having an internet geek for a boyfriend? do you think she's only with you because of your money? (rhetorical question, so Debbie McGee, what first atracted you to the multi-millionaire Paul Daniels? :lol::lol::lol: )

HOLA4413

We did have that in Victorian times and its common in Europe.

It allows for a transient flexible labour force essential if we are to persue Globalisation.

And remember the Dickensian Farm Labourers cottages of old are on todays market for upwards of 500K.

We should get back to the basics whereby the workforce are an asset of the employers and should be allocated to the resources as required.

Every Employer knows only too well how difficult it is to get the required skills onto a contract in other areas because the workforce is tied to an area through property ownership.

If everyone rented then the workforce would be more flexible and the costs of business would be vastly reduced. The only way we can ever counter offshoring is for the workforce to undercut the third world on wages.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
We should get back to the basics whereby the workforce are an asset of the employers

We also had this in Victorian times Laurejon. IT WAS CALLED SLAVERY.

The only way we can ever counter offshoring is for the workforce to undercut the third world on wages.

Wrong.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
but communism ought to replace the market for small houses and flats

Here's a taste of what you're asking for:

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=589581

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...469&hl=bulgaria

Why wait for the necessary changes (never in your lifetime?) when you could just move to China or North Korea today & leave us here to take care of business?

HOLA4420

Why is it everybody thinks its their birthright to purchase a property and make money. Even New Labour are at it now handing out cash to council tenants.

Not everyone should own a property, we can see from this site with people earning 40k and living in rented housing.

There should be a law that says unless you are a registered business then you should rent. That would stop all the booms to bust and ensure that Landlords can get on with the good work they are doing for an ungratefull society by puting roofs over their heads.

The labour party have done a lot of good work so far in helping loads of councils offload their stock to housing asscociations so that tenants can get moved in quickly and start working.

A house should be a home and owning it should not come into it. Tenants provide a lot of money and pay nearly as much as the mortgage obviously thats what they really want. Home life without responsibilty so why change that.

Landlords are happy, tenants are very happy.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

[quote= The only way we can ever counter offshoring is for the workforce to undercut the third world on wages.

Are you some kind of advisor for Blair! :angry: The only way is for british business to pay for skills training of it's workforce, instead of pumping the cash into fat directors pension funds! We need a goverment with foresight to do this via legislation. That counts Blairs crew out. <_<

HOLA4423
What does your gf think about having an internet geek for a boyfriend? do you think she's only with you because of your money? (rhetorical question, so Debbie McGee, what first atracted you to the multi-millionaire Paul Daniels? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

i was worth a tiny fraction of what i'm worth today when we met :D

besides i'm a handsome lad to boot. :P

what does your G/F think of your equally geeky internet habits?

oh silly me i forgot you haven't got one.

(if i had no woman* the last place you'd find me would be on a internet forum 24/7)

* and house for that matter. you don't make much per hour chatting on here you know.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425