House Price Crash Forum

I Think Gordon Brown Has Aspergers Syndrome

penbat1

HOLA441

Asperger's Syndrome is a form of high functioning autism. See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers It is associated with geekiness.

Gordon Brown has an exceptionally high IQ - he went to university at

16. He has a fantastic head for figures. He has been referred to as

a "complexity freak". He has a dour temperament and is considered not to be

a team player. He displays "gaze avoidance" avoiding eye contact whenever possible - this is a well known Aspergers Syndrome trait.

He doesnt interact well with other people and take their feelings into account. He can't relate to other people very well and may come over cold hearted. He doesnt have the same grandiosity and narcissism as Tony Blair. Tony Blair has superficial charm while Gordon Brown has no charm.

Other politicians have definately had Aspergers Syndrome such as Keith Joseph and Enoch Powell.

Edited by penbat1

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

pity he hasn't got Tourette's - it would make Prime Minister's Question time more interesting.

He does have Tourette's, only his instance of it is slightly different. In most people with Tourette's a mechanism repeatedly operates which causes them to shout a swear word. In GB a mechanism repeatedly operates which causes him to invent a new stealth tax.

HOLA447

Totally agree - the guy is a psycho - his recent smiley tours of Africa made my toes curl - I wouldn't give him more than a year in the top job

Strictly speaking Aspergers has nothing to do with psychopathy. People with Aspergers dont deliberately set out to do bad things to people its just that they cant properly relate to other people so he is in his own world.

Probably Tony Blair is a bit of a psycho.

Edited by penbat1

HOLA448

If this is a disorder which Gordon Brown suffers from, so what, he clearly has a great many personality problems.

I hate the man, and with this thread you've just reminded me of his existence and ruined my day. :angry:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

He's got that annoying jaw dropping habit as well!!! Is that a feature of Aspergers?

HOLA4417

I don't understand how people can be moaning about the politicians they've elected.

Gordan wasn't the leader at the election. How come the elected government can substitute the PM with whoever they want? oh, because they're the government, we voted them in, it's no use crying fraud when they let evicted ministers back into the house. Pete for PM anyway. W*@kers

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I was told by a psychologist that many politicians have a mental illness. The reason they get into politics is so that they can exercise control over their environment.

FWIW the statistics state that 1 in 5 will experience a mental illness in their lifetime

Billy Connolly: "I think the desire to be a politician should bar you from ever actually being one"

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

That is down to adenoids... isn't it? :huh:

Maybe that's where he keeps his "moral compass"?

Seriously though. Its psychological. Earlier this year, Alistar Campbell sent Brown to a "therapist" for a while to train him to stop doing it. Project Gordon fell apart a couple of weeks later due to Brown's famous "team working" abilities, so the visits to the shrink fell by the wayside.

HOLA4423

Maybe that's where he keeps his "moral compass"?

Seriously though. Its psychological. Earlier this year, Alistar Campbell sent Brown to a "therapist" for a while to train him to stop doing it. Project Gordon fell apart a couple of weeks later due to Brown's famous "team working" abilities, so the visits to the shrink fell by the wayside.

If you watch footage of him from a few years ago, it was much, MUCH more pronounced.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425