House Price Crash Forum
Justice

The Money Masters

'An absolutely mind blowing film that covers the history of money and banking systems throughout Europe and America. It shows how a small group of men control countries through a corrupt system of finance and central banking, to enslave and oppress humanity.' (Google video stream parts 1 - 3).

part one

part two

part three

it's 9/11 today and you can bet the money masters had a hand in the attack back in 2001 but if you want to know more click 9/11 Press for truth

i just fixed the above links and now they work

Edited by Justice

'An absolutely mind blowing film that covers the history of money and banking systems throughout Europe and America. It shows how a small group of men control countries through a corrupt system of finance and central banking, to enslave and oppress humanity.' (Google video stream parts 1 - 3).

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...e+Money+Masters

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...e+Money+Masters

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...e+Money+Masters

it's 9/11 today and you can bet the money masters had a hand in the attack back in 2001 but if you want to know more click 9/11 Press for truth

Video Help

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos, visit our home page

Been got at?

Fun reading for primary school kids maybe.

What a load of ******ing tosh you ignorant ****.

i did say fun reading but you sound like you read it all and still didn't get it.

carm down steve it's only a commercial :rolleyes:

i did say fun reading but you sound like you read it all and still didn't get it.

carm down steve it's only a commercial :rolleyes:

I think Ignorant Steve was trying to say that you *** shouldn't *** the ******* without ******* your **** first.

I think Ignorant Steve was trying to say that you *** shouldn't *** the ******* without ******* your **** first.

Nah - I'm just calling him an ignorant ****.

He's a hateful and spiteful character. Who's been plaguing housing forums for years with a mixture of overt racism and stupidity. He hates foreigners, yet lives in Belgium. He hates sponging immigrants whilst at the same time boasting of how his girlfriend was lieing to the local housing authority.

He's scum, he knows it, I know and it's good to keep the rest of the forum aware of his vileness.

If I met him I'd gob in his face.

He's a hateful and spiteful character. Who's been plaguing housing forums for years with a mixture of overt racism and stupidity. He hates foreigners, yet lives in Belgium. He hates sponging immigrants whilst at the same time boasting of how his girlfriend was lieing to the local housing authority.

He's scum, he knows it, I know and it's good to keep the rest of the forum aware of his vileness.

And make sure it was a ball of green slimy mess you launched at his dirty stinking face the cretin.

That 9/11 conspiracy theory is the biggest crock of 5h*t I've ever, ever heard.

Which conspiracy theory are you talking about?

If it's the official one I agree with you totally.

Which conspiracy theory are you talking about?

If it's the official one I agree with you totally.

By ' The official conspiracy theory' are you, per chance, refering to the truth? :)

Indicators of a person being so stupid that they could be described as borderline retarded.

1) Believes that house prices always go up.

2) Believes that 9/11 was really done by the Bush administration :lol:

Trust me, "the truth is out there", the truth being that gullible simpletons are everywhere on the Internet :huh:

Edited by jiggerpokery

Very original, ad-hominem attacks because I'm speaking the truth and it scares you.

Criminal elements of our government did this, and the evidence is absolutely overwhelming.

I could bore you with and endless list of facts, and holes in the official theory,

and we could have a debate about those.

You probably don't want to do that though.

Very original, ad-hominem attacks because I'm speaking the truth and it scares you.

Criminal elements of our government did this, and the evidence is absolutely overwhelming.

I could bore you with and endless list of facts, and holes in the official theory,

and we could have a debate about those.

You probably don't want to do that though.

You seem a bit confused.

This is a mainstream forum for discussing contemporary economics in relation to the house price asset bubble.

It's not a chat-room for emotional cripples, nor is it a socially-maladjusted teenage boy's hangout.

People here have above average IQs. We are not gullible simpletons.

We've seen the facts and evidence yadda yadda yadda. It is amusing at best.

That is why we are laughing at you.

That is why everyone laughs at you in the "real world".

That is why you have to find refuge on online fringe forums, where people "just seem to understand."

Now, off to bed, you've school tomorrow.

Edited by jiggerpokery

That 9/11 conspiracy theory is the biggest crock of 5h*t I've ever, ever heard.

Another well informed member of the sheeple putting hard facts across

It’s OK the world is flat and Bill didn’t have sex with that woman.

Number one you only have two brain cells so i don't think you could find anyone and was you to find me then my guess is you would not have the balls to do anything

steve sounds like an english name but i'll take a guess it's not your first name and you just want more of your freinds let in to leach of the DHSS

now run along and hug a tree

Edited by Justice

And make sure it was a ball of green slimy mess you launched at his dirty stinking face the cretin.

i see the kids have been allowed into the forum again.

does your mun know you talk like this :)

Number one you only have two brain cells so i don't think you could find anyone and was you to find me then my guess is you would not have the balls to do anything

steve sounds like an english name but i'll take a guess it's not your first name and you just want more of your freinds let in to leach of the DHSS

It's always a good idea when starting a list with "Number one" to move onto "number two" at some point.

You sound a bit rattled. Did the truth hurt? Diddums.

BTW my first name is Ignorant not Steve - can't you read either?

Look steve I know that you think house prices are priced too high like most of us here but that has nothing to do with you not owning one because your left-wing government may love your type and will give you a free council house on demand but this does not mean that the rest of us will allow them to hand over the keys to the likes of you does it now.

If you want a property then I suggest you get a job like the rest of us and stop getting upset because we dislike parasites so for now I’ll continue to vote BNP and you can return to the pit you came from.

ps i love truth :) and it only hurts them that lie often

Look steve I know that you think house prices are priced too high like most of us here but that has nothing to do with you not owning one because your left-wing government may love your type and will give you a free council house on demand but this does not mean that the rest of us will allow them to hand over the keys to the likes of you does it now.

If you want a property then I suggest you get a job like the rest of us and stop getting upset because we dislike parasites so for now I’ll continue to vote BNP and you can return to the pit you came from.

ps i love truth :) and it only hurts them that lie often

Your written english is incomprehensible.

Nonce.