House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.K.T

Paradise Golf And Beach Resort.

I reserved a 3 bed appartment with prestige properties in June,I have now received my reservation contract,and am expected to pay my 40% deposit within 7 days,does any one out there have any comments they would like to pass on before I part with my cash.

I reserved a 3 bed appartment with prestige properties in June,I have now received my reservation contract,and am expected to pay my 40% deposit within 7 days,does any one out there have any comments they would like to pass on before I part with my cash.

Personally this development is too high risk for me, and I say this as someone who likes risk. Note that 'golf' is often used in development title names but that is no guarantee there will be golf.

Morocco is new - frontier territory. I sought to minimise the risk by investing in the Saidia development which will be a massive magnate once completed in 2010. Imagine 850 luxury yatchs lined - up, 60 designer shops, 11 hotels, 3 golf courses, health centres etc etc. And note that many on - site rental agencieis will be on hand.

Hi T.K.T.

I agree with Dogbox's comments and that is why I've gone for Saidia as well.

There are other forums where people have discussed in length their concerns about this development and in particular the parting of funds that you are seeking our views on. If I were to go for this higher risk investment I'd want my solicitor to hold funds and not release them till they were happy all necessary permisions are in place and that the land has indeed been aquired by developer. If developers behind PBGR are not willing to accept those terms I'd not give them a second glance. I think you are far safer going with Saidia or other developments that are among the principal sites in Plan Azzur. Stand alone developments by large reputable builders like Emaar and Fadesa are also sound bets. One such development is Kaliba near Tangier. It is much the same price as PBGR and being built by Fadesa - Spain's 2nd biggest builder. Fadesa don't demand 40% upfront and I believe they are happy to take a deposit of 30% spread over a longer period. (They are happy to do this in Saidia.) Kaliba also has advantage of being on the Med rather than the Atlantic coast.

All you guys will be spitting your dummys out when building starts at Paradise Golf also being closer to Spain and the future tunnel that will link Morocco and Spain will always make this a better investment than overpriced saidia next door to Algeria

All you guys will be spitting your dummys out when building starts at Paradise Golf also being closer to Spain and the future tunnel that will link Morocco and Spain will always make this a better investment than overpriced saidia next door to Algeria

Yes, but that doesn't appear the case from one's armchair watching Saidia on a friend's DVD. :lol:

Yes, but that doesn't appear the case from one's armchair watching Saidia on a friend's DVD. :lol:

I took the trouble of communicating with Moroccans on unrelated non - property websites. Almost to a Man they told me the Atlantic side was too windy and that at certain times of the year sand fills the skies, not too mention one's orrifices :ph34r:

I took the trouble of communicating with Moroccans on unrelated non - property websites. Almost to a Man they told me the Atlantic side was too windy and that at certain times of the year sand fills the skies, not too mention one's orrifices :ph34r:

God your funny, as you are so keen to tell the world Emaar the worlds biggest real estate group is building in Morocco are you so keen to let everyone know that one of thier resorts Tinja is going to be next door to Paradise Golf & Beach Resort ?on the so called windswept beaches on the atlantic coast close to Tangier and Asilah.

And while your at it can you let the world also know that all other emaar resort apart for 1 will be on the so called windy Atlantic coast

for some reason the worlds largest real estate company and builder has not chosen you saidia I wonder why hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm maybe becouse its next to Algeria and in the middle of nowhere.

Saidia is good for one thing, if run out of fuel you can buy it off the street in bottles, great money spinner for invester brains Dogbox why not try flipping bottled fuel?