Howard To Initiate Hpc

Quokka

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Shedfish

what the h3lls a 'ram' file???

RealPlayer -

"click here to download RealPlayer and shaft your 'puter on a hitherto unseen scale, rearrange your media library every time you move your head, commandeer your registry by stealth, associate with every file type it thinks it can, keep popping up irritating messages, crash your browser every cup of tea..."

i love it

HOLA444

RealPlayer -

"click here to download RealPlayer and shaft your 'puter on a hitherto unseen scale, rearrange your media library every time you move your head, commandeer your registry by stealth, associate with every file type it thinks it can, keep popping up irritating messages, crash your browser every cup of tea..."

i love it

Has never had said effect on mine!

HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest Shedfish

Has never had said effect on mine!

admittedly it was a couple of years ago - not had the nerve to use it again :)

it's free i think?

Edited by Shedfish

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

RealPlayer -

i love it

****** just pure IT ignorance put you in the above pickle.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200609/s1737072.htm

An ordinary web page that explains what's going on. In short, the ACT (Australian Capital Territory) government is going to release more land TO PROVIDE CHEAPER HOUSING. That is, more supply = lower house prices.

The wheel has turned in Australia to the point where politicans are now publicly viewing rising house prices as "bad". If that's not a warning of what's to come (falling prices) then I don't know what is.

HOLA4413
Guest Shedfish

Perhaps you'd like to consider an alternative *.ram player?

http://www.codecguide.com/about_real.htm

nice one - works great!

****** just pure IT ignorance put you in the above pickle.

i just don't have time to uncheck boxes / wiggle sprockets / view ads etc. just to watch the odd video.. i spend enough time in front of these things. and i hate that colour green... and the system resource loads i'd rather use for useful stuff

the very existence of this alternative (and the bullets therein) suggest i am not the only one who's IT illiterate. who are you? Mr Hewlett? Senor Packard? :)