House Price Crash Forum
Realistbear

Gordon Is On At 1200 B S T

I'm feeling a bit queer*......................... :blink:

200,000 new Scottish jobs. Aren't 184,627 of these government jobs?

Economic Stability. :blink:

Low inflation: :blink:

Keeps referrring to "Scotland and Britain" as if 2 countries: Freudian slip?

Our future success will be based on our knowledge (referring to cost of labour and inability to compete with East)

Sterling down to 1.86 as soon as he rose to his feet!

*In the old traditional sense of that word :)

Edited by Realistbear

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I cannot believe this man is in charge of the country's finances. I detest everything he stands for.

My loathing for him is second only to my loathing of John Prescott.

I cannot believe this man is in charge of the country's finances. I detest everything he stands for.

I cannot believe we have a pathetically supine bank of england that has bankrolled the idiocy. You can expect politicians to be short-termist and self-serving of their poitical aims, a country deserves much better from a supposed independent bank.

Trash politics toegther with trash economics - nothing to show for it other than hugely unbalanced economy and £700bn of debt + even more govt IOU's.

I'm feeling a bit queer*......................... :blink:

I've gone a bit funny too, best turn it off.

Or should I pack my bags an move to the new Eden north of the border

What a tedious f*cker! - he just drones on, and on, and on....

Cant wait for him to become NuLabour leader. He's such a turn off. Currently as chancellor, people never get to see or hear from the dull, dour Scot

but at least Prescott has comedy value!

Christ on a bike. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of this whole Blair-Brown thing (which, incidentally, the financial markets are rightly ignoring). Is there a news channel which will filter out the words Blair, Brown, Iraq, Middle East etc. Something along the lines of that Live TV with their news bunny and topless presenters. I think I need to watch it to reinvigerate my interest in current affairs.

OMG! this man is painful!

Does he plan to bore the electorate into voting for him?

He should start to look for a fallback career;

Making insomia curing tapes of his speeches?

Any one of the "lying" professions; Estate agent, sales, marketing.

Acting [he'd make a great Bond villain]

Uninterupted growth? Prosperity? Having steered Britain away from the downturn which blighted the rest of Europe? <_< What exactly do you detest...

Uninterupted growth? Prosperity? Having steered Britain away from the downturn which blighted the rest of Europe? <_< What exactly do you detest...

That weird mouth thing for starters

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, by creating a society that has more credit card debt than the rest of Europe together, and a huge property bubble.

Plus I believe that UK growth is now only average for the EU. GB has played his trump card and he now has nowhere to go but next door!

the recession we should have had in 2001 has only been postponed.

The course of action Gordy took will, unfortunately, make the medecine MUCH nastier to take when it eventually does get taken.

And believe me, it WILL get taken.

As sure as night follows day, bust follows boom.

You mean that thing he does when he breathes in?

I suppose he could solve this problem by not breathing in any more... ;)

:lol:

Then there's his eye thing. In the House of Commons he often stares directly at opposition speakers then jabs a pen into his glass eye to put them off mid-flow

The man's a freak!

:lol::lol::lol: by creating a society that has more credit card debt than the rest of Europe together

is this actually true?

Our friend Gordy is in my opinion a dangerous man. He scares the daylights out of me when he laughs, he has the charisma of a block of cardboard and sort of reminds me of those 60's Soviet politicians. He is a sciver and always keeps his head down when there is trouble about - anyone who secretly rapes our pension funds when no one is looking, sells off the country's gold at a discount and imposes death taxes and then takes off the summer on maternity leave, when the country and his party is in turmoil - simply cannot be trusted...........what a plonker..........yet labour voters love him.