House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Told You So

Blair Brown

HOT OFF THE PRESS

Gordon Brown has been caught in sting operation cracking down on cottaging in soho public toilets. Officers found him half naked in a cubicle being rimmed by an ageing rentboy.

Rumour has it that the £200/hr pro went by the name of Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Another fine mess you've gotten us in to..."

Im looking for that wonderful Laural and Hardy picture of tony and brown, its breifly shown in the HPC movie on the front page here...

But I want a jpg copy for my self. Cant find it anywhere using google.

Can anyone help?

CAS

Sorry, what's "cottaging"?

Couldn't find it on Wikipedia...

:D

Here's a clue....

..............public toilets............... half naked in a cubicle............. being rimmed.................rentboy. :blink::o<_<

Sorry, what's "cottaging"?

Couldn't find it on Wikipedia...

A trendy medialand phrase for Buy To Let But To Let

:D

Here's a clue....

..............public toilets............... half naked in a cubicle............. being rimmed.................rentboy. :blink::o<_<

You forgot the shopping bag ;)

I'm not sure why it earned the name 'cottaging' though. Anything to do with the cheese of the same name, or a small (but expensive) house?

The bag ideas genius though - standing in it while the other bloke plays the pink oboe so it looks like there's only one person in the cubicle!