House Price Crash Forum
Scooter

How Much Am I Bid?

4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms - Offers in excess of £1,000,000

UNDER OFFER

An interesting early 1970's built semi detached property arraanged as two self contained two double bedroom apartments and spacious basement rooms.

Excellently located close to the local facilities of Hampstead, South End Green and Hampstead Heath. To the rear of the property there are two integral garages, space for off street parking and a 50ft garden.

* TWO APARTMENTS * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS *

* TWO INTEGRAL GARAGES * TWO LARGE STORE ROOMS * SIDE AND REAR OFF STREET PARKING *

* 50 FT REAR GARDEN * FRONT GARDEN *

Imagine a semi-detached red brick garage with another one on top and a flat roof...can't seem to paste the picture...

DMAA999000250.JPG

Of all the things you could do with a million quid of equity (levered or not) and someone thinks that's the best use of their money. :blink:

Maybe the owner of the house next door will buy it and knock it down - a bar is only 3 months work for some Hampstead hedgies.

JY

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha cough Ha Ha Ha ha Ha gasp Ha ha ha ha

yes, that was my reaction. It has been on for a couple of months, under offer for a few weeks (wish I knew how much!)

Of all the things you could do with a million quid of equity (levered or not) and someone thinks that's the best use of their money. :blink:

Maybe the owner of the house next door will buy it and knock it down - a bar is only 3 months work for some Hampstead hedgies.

JY

For god sake....were are building regulations when you need them :blink:

Thats looks soooo out of place....1.000.000..yeah right :rolleyes: like they say...one born every minute ;)

Or for £1,000,000 in France you get a 10 bedroom mansion with a pool and 13 hectares of 'grounds'

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-536...p;chnl=overseas

I know people must be getting bored of my French comparisons but its amazing what difference a 50 mile strech of water makes.

Or for £1,000,000 in France you get a 10 bedroom mansion with a pool and 13 hectares of 'grounds'

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-536...p;chnl=overseas

I know people must be getting bored of my French comparisons but its amazing what difference a 50 mile strech of water makes.

If you could get it for, say, £850k, you might have just enough left over to buy a parking space or two outside.

Worse yet, the local NW3 Friday property rag is now advertising this at £1.1m with a SOLD tag across it. What twit actually paid anything like asking? Yes, I know it probably means SSTC and the surveyors may have a field day but FFS....

You could put your standard trangle roof on it and add 2 more bedrooms, but I guess that might take away some of the properties character. :D

Edited by Adrian Allen