House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OzzMosiz

Beat This For Investment (1 Day)

yes they were 180p a share - not much consolidation for people who invest £1000s before!

Reason for movement

"The Company notes the recent rise in its share price and is pleased to report

positive trade interest in demonstration versions of its upcoming DVD game

release of Tomb Raider - The Action Adventure. Furthermore, the Company hopes to

shortly announce details of a new commercial agreement based on its technical

intellectual property."

Source RNS

Edited by notanewmember

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=BGT.L

Last Trade: 15.50 p

Trade Time: 1:08PM

Change: Up 11.62 (299.48%)

Prev Close: 3.88

Open: 3.50

Bid: 15.00

Ask: 15.50

1y Target Est: N/A

Did you have any of these shares? Looks like it's a very risky investment though and could go under any minute. That happened to me on a share that had a very similar looking graph. I lost 5k

could be what is called a dead cat bounce

looking at the trades, the sells out number the buys in value. So the price might fall tommorow

anyway isnt tomb raider a bit of a tired formula?

I havent seen the new DVD game so i shouldnt really comment. I might be wrong and its the next thing that all the kids want for christmas.

Edited by notanewmember

Did you have any of these shares? Looks like it's a very risky investment though and could go under any minute. That happened to me on a share that had a very similar looking graph. I lost 5k

Did you cry when you lost £5k as i would have!!

Did you cry when you lost £5k as i would have!!

:lol:

Actually , I was kind off stunned. I walked about stunned for a few days and gradually the sensation changed from stunned to really pissed off. After about 3 months it no longer hurt too much and now that it was 2 years ago I can laugh about it.

One thing for sure is I wont ever put 5k into a company hoping that its share price might recover.

:( always set a stop loss, professional traders get fired if they dont!

It wouldnt have worked. I bought the shares at 20p and then suddenly a few days later the shares no longer existed. There was no warning. They didnt slowly drop to 1p then disappear.

incredible now upto 27p

The buys out number the sells by 2:1 this morning. Some 2%+ of the total shares are being traded - thats a high volume

Either this share is seriously undervalued or going to burst. But too early to say.

Worth a small punt for the ride

:unsure:

Do your own research

Edited by notanewmember

I don't know anything about that company, but I did a google search and came up with this:

http://www.brightthings.com/

"Bright Things PLC is the developer of Bubble, the DVD Games Console for pre-school children."

LOL

bubble_console.jpg

Edited by Jason

its a battle out there!

BGT down to 23p but now 7% of total shares are being traded, and buyers out number sellers by 3:1

Can't believe the Ask price was 3.5p the other day :lol:

Oz,

Would rather have had the funds in this rather than gold/silver OZ.......hindsight is a great thing!!!!!

Long term Gold/silver shoul dbe a good return..... I think this share is a bit of a pump/dump issue and will crash back down!

SH