HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

It seems strange that some people are prepared to offer more than the asking price whilst previously complaining that this drives up house prices. I am thinking of advertising the house in London as strictly for FTBs and BTL can bugger off. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with £100k and the buyer thinking he has a bargain. I will then tell him there are similar properties in the neighbourhood also for sale around the £65k mark so he hasn't got a bargain after all.

The trouble with HPC is that it is filled with Londoners who think England ends at Watford when it doesn't. It is still quite easy for a FTB on a £20k salary to get on the housing ladder if they know where to look.

HOLA4411

It seems strange that some people are prepared to offer more than the asking price whilst previously complaining that this drives up house prices. I am thinking of advertising the house in London as strictly for FTBs and BTL can bugger off. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with £100k and the buyer thinking he has a bargain. I will then tell him there are similar properties in the neighbourhood also for sale around the £65k mark so he hasn't got a bargain after all.

The trouble with HPC is that it is filled with Londoners who think England ends at Watford when it doesn't. It is still quite easy for a FTB on a £20k salary to get on the housing ladder if they know where to look.

Shame that quite a few people can't move their job from London, though - might be a bit more difficult to buy the house with no income at all therefore(well, there are probably mortgage brokers that could still sort that for you, however...)