House Price Crash Forum

Steve Irwin (crocodile Hunter) Killed

OverInflated

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

My condolences to his wife and child. He was a top class entertainer, informative and exciting. I think he was trying to debunk many of the myths that surround 'dangerous' animals. My all time favourite was the Komodo Dragons eating his shoes. I will miss his cheery smile, gosh, wow :(

HOLA445
HOLA446

In the Daily Telegraph today there is the famous picture of Steve Irwin feeding an enormous crocodile whilst holding his one month old baby in his arms. The man was a fool. There is no myth about wild animals. They are called wild for a very good reason. This type of Dysneyfication that makes a TV audiences go soft, and ooh and arrr when they see a polar bear playing with it's young is quite bizarre.

It is reported that in Australia there has only ever been two previous reported fatalities involving Stingrays. They do not attack unless they are disturbed or under threat. The way Steve Irwin approached all wild creatures is well known. I leave you to draw your own conclusions...

HOLA447

In the Daily Telegraph today there is the famous picture of Steve Irwin feeding an enormous crocodile whilst holding his one month old baby in his arms. The man was a fool. There is no myth about wild animals. They are called wild for a very good reason. This type of Dysneyfication that makes a TV audiences go soft, and ooh and arrr when they see a polar bear playing with it's young is quite bizarre.

It is reported that in Australia there has only ever been two previous reported fatalities involving Stingrays. They do not attack unless they are disturbed or under threat. The way Steve Irwin approached all wild creatures is well known. I leave you to draw your own conclusions...

Yup, there's an old saying about swords and living by them I think. Steve Irwin certinaly lived by and died by the sword. Probably the way he wanted to go, but also nobody's fault but his own.

HOLA448

(note bold above): There are always exceptions to the rule.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

i like many other did not like the guy and soon changed the channel when he came on TV

Could there not be some kind of conspiracy behind his death? Murder? After all who has ever heard of a violent stingray?

Or giant green lizards? :unsure:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I you could be right there, Shaker. I think what happened is another diver whispered in the stingray’s ear and said “You see that Ozzie with funny haircut over there. Well he called you a pratt”

The conspiracy deepens. The other divers what the video tape of the dive destroyed thus wiping any evidence of murder.

HOLA4415

The conspiracy deepens. The other divers what the video tape of the dive destroyed thus wiping any evidence of murder.

I read in the Daily Express(found copy in hospital waiting room) the the videos are not in the `public domain' as the scenes were so horrific.

"but what about the shark bites the gearstick? Garage sharks that is!

HOLA4416

Archived