House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FrozenOut

This Makes My Blood Boil

Click here for story

This makes my blood boil, charities in this country bleating at the plight of homeless immigrants.

WHAT ABOUT THE INDIGINOUS HOMELESS POPULATION!!!

I am going to swear and rant now, so excuse me a moment:-

Don't ******ing come to this country if you are not well prepared before hand, we don't owe you a damn thing !!

This article has made me so angry I have so much more I want to say, but just can't get the words out.

The thing a lot of people forget about immigrants is they do the jobs the 'natives' believe they are too good to do, like clean offices, serve in KFC and be builders.

I don't care what they do, as long as they don't turn up here and expect handouts!

Get a job sorted before you come here, else go to the closest nation to your own for work and a new life.

The thing a lot of people forget about immigrants is they do the jobs the 'natives' believe they are too good to do, like clean offices, serve in KFC and be builders.

How many more times are people going to post this ********? British workers were doing all those things until they were sacked to be replaced by immigrants willing to work for less, since they don't have to afford our insanely expensive cost of living.

The only people who still come out with this crap is other immigrants, and the few die hard liberal leftie weirdos that still exist.

Heh. Lunatics. Youv'e got to love this bit:

Jenny Edwards, head of Homeless Link, said not enough action was being taken.

She told the BBC's Today programme: "Nobody at the moment is doing enough to help the people.

"They're turning up in homelessness services and it's not where they should be.

:blink: Maybe we should be helping these people getting back where they should be.

I have always voted Green or Lib Dem. Never in my life would I ever have thought I'd vote for a bunch of criminal racist idiots like the BNP, but Gordon's attempts to supress wage inflation is getting beyond the pale. I'll hate myself for voting BNP, but I'll hate NuLab more for forcing me into it.

How many more times are people going to post this ********? British workers were doing all those things until they were sacked to be replaced by immigrants willing to work for less, since they don't have to afford our insanely expensive cost of living.

Couldn't agree more , 10's of 1,000's more to come as well , government might have some new EU type legislation in by the year 2010 to help slowwwww things down a bit .

I had an indigenous homeless person put nextdoor to me, it was hell, I was forced to move. I would much rather help the Poles instead who are homeless because they have no job rather than because the are useless violent psychotic alcoholics and incurable to boot.

KFC runs the show!!

Lets be honest here - there are up to 5 million economically inactive people in the Uk aged between 18-64. They are mostly on incapacity benefit etc etc as well as the 1million officially unemployed. If we got some of these lazy members of the 'indigenous population' off their fat arses and stopped making them better off being on benefits rather than actually working for a low wage then there would of course be no jobs for the Poles and other A8 migrants to do.

Don't attack the international migrants - most are hardworking and simply want to better themselves. Its about time more people started getting angry about the hundreds of thousands of workshy Brits who have wasted the opportunities this country has offered them. The levels of homelessness in the UK are due to the extortionate price of rental accommodation and the shortage of properties - nothing to do with Eastern Europeans.

Lets be honest here - there are up to 5 million economically inactive people in the Uk aged between 18-64. They are mostly on incapacity benefit etc etc as well as the 1million officially unemployed. If we got some of these lazy members of the 'indigenous population' off their fat arses and stopped making them better off being on benefits rather than actually working for a low wage then there would of course be no jobs for the Poles and other A8 migrants to do.

Don't attack the international migrants - most are hardworking and simply want to better themselves. Its about time more people started getting angry about the hundreds of thousands of workshy Brits who have wasted the opportunities this country has offered them. The levels of homelessness in the UK are due to the extortionate price of rental accommodation and the shortage of properties - nothing to do with Eastern Europeans.

Bloody well said. I visit manufacturers in my day job, and they have a labour shortage, and have NO CHOICE but to employ immigrants. One of those factories, its hardly minimum wage they are paying either.

£9.98 per hour. Plus as much overtime as you want. For an unskilled, manual, hot sweaty job. The result? No local takers.

Behind the factory however, is a Council Estate full of young males on Invalidity, driving around in Mobility cars (either theirs, or there parents) and happily smoking pot and watching 'Jeremy Kyle'.

Enough said.

GET TOUGH ON THE LAZY BASTAR'D BRITISH WORKSHY, BENEFIT SOAKING CHAV UNDERCLASS. DONT WORK SHOULD=DONT EAT :angry:

Click here for story

This makes my blood boil, charities in this country bleating at the plight of homeless immigrants.

Don't ******ing come to this country if you are not well prepared before hand, we don't owe you a damn thing !!

This article has made me so angry I have so much more I want to say, but just can't get the words out.

The UK is soft, that is why these folk are coming here. They have heard about our policies towards teen pregnancies, unemployment benefits, free healthcare, and council housing.

Or are they coming over to work in our growing manufacturing base?

Answers on a postcard to you local MP.

as a civilised and wealthy nation i strongly believe that we have a resposibility to the oppressed, threatened and tormented peoples of the world, and it is only right that we offer asylum to those who are unable to protect themselves - provided this is 'reasonable' as defined by what the country can support, and it is a responsibility shared by the other wealthy and 'civilised' nations of the planet. equally, there always has, and there always will be areas within the job market which can be supported by economic migration and enhanced by the importation of scarce skills.

however importing workers who are unable to find work and then intimating that they need 'asylum' from poverty when they find themselves in a vulnerable position? that sounds like the sort of ******** doublethink that could only have been conceived of under a nulabour administration. i am a firm believer that immigration can sometimes be a good thing (my girlfriend works in a nursing home; in this envireonment that is a self-evident truth. the elderly of this country would be frankly screwed without the immigrant labour which works in the nursing support field...). this however is merely importing additional poverty into the country, which is neither desirable for us and cannot be a healthy mental or physical state for the migrants. the fairest benefit for these people and the people of this country would be to give them the price of a coach ticket back to poland. at least they can go and live at their mother's and won't be in danger of suffering a winter on the streets of england...

as a civilised and wealthy nation i strongly believe that we have a resposibility to the oppressed, threatened and tormented peoples of the world, and it is only right that we offer asylum to those who are unable to protect themselves - provided this is 'reasonable' as defined by what the country can support, and it is a responsibility shared by the other wealthy and 'civilised' nations of the planet. equally, there always has, and there always will be areas within the job market which can be supported by economic migration and enhanced by the importation of scarce skills.

however importing workers who are unable to find work and then intimating that they need 'asylum' from poverty when they find themselves in a vulnerable position? that sounds like the sort of ******** doublethink that could only have been conceived of under a nulabour administration. i am a firm believer that immigration can sometimes be a good thing (my girlfriend works in a nursing home; in this envireonment that is a self-evident truth. the elderly of this country would be frankly screwed without the immigrant labour which works in the nursing support field...). this however is merely importing additional poverty into the country, which is neither desirable for us and cannot be a healthy mental or physical state for the migrants. the fairest benefit for these people and the people of this country would be to give them the price of a coach ticket back to poland. at least they can go and live at their mother's and won't be in danger of suffering a winter on the streets of england...

If they have no work or money they should be deported, and the bill sent to the Polish goverment.

I had an indigenous homeless person put nextdoor to me, it was hell, I was forced to move. I would much rather help the Poles instead who are homeless because they have no job rather than because the are useless violent psychotic alcoholics and incurable to boot.

Maybe this government needs a new imigration policy - how about an exchange policy like you would have in schools, but make it permenent - poles for Chavs anyone? :lol:

Maybe this government needs a new imigration policy - how about an exchange policy like you would have in schools, but make it permenent - poles for Chavs anyone? :lol:

Absolutely.I have always said you can't really blame people coming to this country when there is so much idle here already screwing it for all its worth.Maybe this will start to be a wake up call to start saying enough is enough,we can't keep encouraging a whole section of the community(CHAVS) to live off the backs of the taxpayers.

Absolutely.I have always said you can't really blame people coming to this country when there is so much idle here already screwing it for all its worth.Maybe this will start to be a wake up call to start saying enough is enough,we can't keep encouraging a whole section of the community(CHAVS) to live off the backs of the taxpayers.

The UK is just as soft on Chavs as it is on foreigners.

The taxpayer is footing the bill to house and feed these people, while struggling to make a living for himself and his family.

No wonder the UK is the numero uno destination for every eastern european block country. The are not coming here because we have lots of jobs as the politicians would have you believe.

Just go down to Victoria station to see these sleep rough. They have no job or money.

They want handouts or cash in hand money. Either way the taxpayer is getting screwed.

We need a new benefit program. That will solve the immigration problem at the same time.

Here's a few for starters:

+ Unemployed >> Mandatory community work, cleaning streets, painting public buildings, picking up dog turds from the park, etc.

+ Teen Pregnancies >> Adoption or orpanage

Guest Alright Jack

Click here for story

This is not a sentiment I understand at all. I do not care any more or less for 'foreigners' currently living here than I do 'nationals'. How can I if I do not know them?

And all those things you say about the immigrants expecting a free lunch can just as much apply to nationals.

Why don't you be more specific and tell us which Polish immigrant has taken your [job/home/wife/food]?

Guest Bart of Darkness

Sounds good, but it seems a bit harsh on the Polish nation. What have they done to deserve our Chavs? ;)

Now the French on the other hand....

Is there anything more dull than folks banging on about immigration? I discovered recently that the proportion of Poles receiving any kind of beneift is far lower than the average for UK nationals. What's more, most of those that do receive any benefits at all are ones pertaining to people on low incomes--very few are on unemployment benefits. Indeed, and I'm happy to be corrected on this, but I think they need to have been here a year to be able to claim. On top of that , most Poles are here for the short term. Once Poland's GDP catches up, as Ireland and Portugal have done, the incentives to come to the UK will be lower. What's more, given they're largely here for the short term, they'll be paying taxes but won't be expecting a UK state pension or use large amounts of healthcare (older people use it more than the young). I appreciate that folks have plenty to be angry about but throughout history blaming immigrants has been an easy target, but seldom the right one.

My brother was long term career unemployed for almost six years, and was homeless for a period. The two facts were most definitely not unrelated. No one - British - otherwise - should get a free ride.

It's a Miracle Economy dontcha-know! Who wouldn't want to flock to a place where miracles happen and money to live appears out of the air without any effort whatsoever. Look at BTL. :lol:

Bloody well said. I visit manufacturers in my day job, and they have a labour shortage, and have NO CHOICE but to employ immigrants. One of those factories, its hardly minimum wage they are paying either.

£9.98 per hour. Plus as much overtime as you want. For an unskilled, manual, hot sweaty job. The result? No local takers.

Behind the factory however, is a Council Estate full of young males on Invalidity, driving around in Mobility cars (either theirs, or there parents) and happily smoking pot and watching 'Jeremy Kyle'.

Enough said.

GET TOUGH ON THE LAZY BASTAR'D BRITISH WORKSHY, BENEFIT SOAKING CHAV UNDERCLASS. DONT WORK SHOULD=DONT EAT :angry:

Yep. We have no choice but to recruit from overseas because the UK candidiates are too weak. I sometimes think what on earth took our directors so long to get that p*ssed off with us and then send the jobs overseas. UK workers must adapt and raise their game dramatically, this gloabal economy thing isn't going to take prisoners.

Damn right!