House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dames

Stroud

Had to post this as it made me chuckle.

Stroud

First time buyers and investors where are you?!! The Property Centre is delighted to offer for sale this very well presented brand new ground floor one bedroom apartment built by Messers Crossleigh Homes. Built to a very high specification throughout, the accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, double bedroom and bathroom - forming part of a select development. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, carpets, curtains and floor covering. With designated off road parking, these apartments won't hang around for long and would make an ideal purchase!NOTE: DETAILS NOT VERIFIED BY THE VENDORS.

As for the first bit if they don't know the answer by now then they ought not be in business.

and as for

With designated off road parking, these apartments won't hang around for long and would make an ideal purchase

Well I'd have to check my work diary but I think they've been finished for at least 3 mths , so not exactly flying off the shelf , could be longer than that.

Dames :P

Had to post this as it made me chuckle.

As for the first bit if they don't know the answer by now then they ought not be in business.

and as for

Well I'd have to check my work diary but I think they've been finished for at least 3 mths , so not exactly flying off the shelf , could be longer than that.

Dames :P

Just an update.

Nout much happening , a handful selling , some dropping prices , some falling through, and now a few have even been pulled off.

Even have a mate of mine ( builder ) about 10-15 miles away , a new build , nice location in a village ( I'd certainly buy a house there ) , fallen through once now , price reduced from £435K to £375K , doesn't seem t be moving.

Even with my tiling in it :D

Dames.

Whereabouts are these?

I am interested in the market around these parts and have seen no downward movement across the board. New builds seem to be struggling but there are a lot of them for sale, more on the way and they're all near busy roads so no surprise. Generally good houses still seem to be selling quickly round Stroud.

Whereabouts are these?

I am interested in the market around these parts and have seen no downward movement across the board. New builds seem to be struggling but there are a lot of them for sale, more on the way and they're all near busy roads so no surprise. Generally good houses still seem to be selling quickly round Stroud.

Outskirts , £250K and above range.

D :D