House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OzzMosiz

Ofcom

I wrote to OfCom about the first time buyer show (can't remember of the top of my head - not got details in front of me) that

was aired 2 weeks ago, but was filmed in August 2004 (Fri 13th). They sent me a letter back stating that the show

did no wrong, even though it was a walking advertisement for buying now (though filmed 2004 - nice spot FinanicalPlanner).

Just thought I'd share!

I've complained to ofcom before, but all these programs by Channel4 etc are given a once over by their legal team first. So it's unlikely you will ever get a complaint upheld.

The only program I have seen where they are basically lied is "I want it now" back in March. This was the BBC, so you can't complain to anyone other than the BBC - and they ignore me, I keep following it up though!