House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Don't Surf

Polish Now Importing Their Own Cheap Labour

I saw an item on one of the news channels this morning to say that the Polish had just relaxed restrictions on workers from the former Soviet Union working in Poland. Obviously because all their workforce is now in the UK doing our dirty work.

I'm not sure if this is particularly what was envisaged when the EU expanded or whether it is a good thing as it ultimately means a net flow of money out of the EU.

Obviously the ideal solution would be if we get to keep the hard working, educated Polish folk and export our lazy chav scum over there to work fro a pitance!

Our people are so badly educated in recent years that NOBODY is going to want them - we can only hope the chavs die off early from their own health ignorance..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5301186.stm

Poland eases rules to fill jobs

Poland welcomes foreign workers for fruit-picking
Poland is easing restrictions on workers from Eastern Europe and Turkey to fill labour gaps, following massive Polish migration to Western Europe.
Under a new directive, Russian, Belarussian and Ukrainian farm workers will no longer require work permits for seasonal jobs of up to three months.

So they come here to pick our fruit for 2 pounds and hour and get Turks to pick theirs for 50p per hour. Gotta be a flaw somewhere.

I saw an item on one of the news channels this morning to say that the Polish had just relaxed restrictions on workers from the former Soviet Union working in Poland. Obviously because all their workforce is now in the UK doing our dirty work.

I'm not sure if this is particularly what was envisaged when the EU expanded or whether it is a good thing as it ultimately means a net flow of money out of the EU.

Obviously the ideal solution would be if we get to keep the hard working, educated Polish folk and export our lazy chav scum over there to work fro a pitance!

A great idea actually. We have school exchanges, why not work exchanges. They send us their hard work for a pittance builder types, we send them anyone who has been on disability benefit for more than 1 year but still manages to get down the pub every day. I hear their salt mines are quite nice.