House Price Crash Forum
HappyMonday

Turkish Estate Agency Looking For Uk Agents

A good friend of mine runs a well respected and established estateagency in Fethiye, Turkey. He speaks extremely good English, has his own office, website (over 45,000 hits) and has been both vetted by and now advertises with the Sky Real Estate Channel. At any one time he has circa 400 properties on his books.

He is looking for agents based in the UK to help market properties and find customers who wish to travel to Fethiye for 3-7 day inspection tours. These are no-hassle visits and the clients are put up free of charge in high quality accommodation (normally an apartment). They spend their time getting to know the local area and visiting a series of properties that meet their needs. Should they then wish to purchase they will register at the local Tax office and set up a sterling account with a national Turkish bank. They can leave a deposit upon their visit or wait until back in the UK.

My friend will pay UK agents who are able to send customers to him the flat 3% buyers commission that is standard in Turkey. He will earn by gaining the seller commission from private sellers or builders of new developments.

If you are interested in this opportunity and think you are able to market/ gain customers then please contact me at dougduffin@hotmail.com

A good friend of mine runs a well respected and established estateagency in Fethiye, Turkey. He speaks extremely good English, has his own office, website (over 45,000 hits) and has been both vetted by and now advertises with the Sky Real Estate Channel. At any one time he has circa 400 properties on his books.

He is looking for agents based in the UK to help market properties and find customers who wish to travel to Fethiye for 3-7 day inspection tours. These are no-hassle visits and the clients are put up free of charge in high quality accommodation (normally an apartment). They spend their time getting to know the local area and visiting a series of properties that meet their needs. Should they then wish to purchase they will register at the local Tax office and set up a sterling account with a national Turkish bank. They can leave a deposit upon their visit or wait until back in the UK.

My friend will pay UK agents who are able to send customers to him the flat 3% buyers commission that is standard in Turkey. He will earn by gaining the seller commission from private sellers or builders of new developments.

If you are interested in this opportunity and think you are able to market/ gain customers then please contact me at dougduffin@hotmail.com

What with terrorist bombs and hyperinflation, I can't see Turkey being a good spot for property investment

Edited by Casual Observer