House Price Crash Forum
Pluto

Misery On London's Streets

Yep, it's a shame - they are being used to surpress the wages of the indigenous population in an attempt to control rampant price inflation ie people borrowing/spending

It's like using slaves to drive/control a financial 'machine'....

Edited by dnd

Yep, it's a shame - they are being used to surpress the wages of the indigenous population in an attempt to control rampant price inflation ie people borrowing/spending

No they are not. That is a crap conspiracy theory. Like most of your posts.

That's a well contructed and thought out argument - I guess your right....

Guest Alright Jack

We are practising a kind of 'reverse protectionism'.

PS: dnd, did you loose some weight? You look fantastic!

Guest Shedfish

either way, the recent unrestrained immigration and its subsequent rampant debate, among other things, serves to:

sustain the last throes of a dying property boom

suppress wage inflation

distract attention from foreign policy

divide (and thus presumably) conquer

not being a 'conspiracy theorist' yourself, do you suspect then that it was an accident? or was there another reason? and is that other reason

a: the truth

b: another conspiracy theory

c: your point of view

d: a combination of some the above

Edited by Shedfish

Guest Shedfish

Anybody find the links at the bottom of the above article slightly ironic ? (refresh the page a few times - there's lots of them)

crikey, yeh. and the title of the site too!

This mass-immigration is all related to bringing about a new-world-order / one world government.

The era in which we in the west enjoyed a higher standard of living is coming to an end,

bringing in all these immigrants will drive the wages down to virtually nothing. And do a fairly good

job of wiping out much of the middle-class, i.e. comfortably off people who might have the means

to resist.

People laugh at me when I say this, but it's really happening.

Gordon is like a mad professor who thought he had discovered the fountain of youth (perpetual HPI and MEW) only to discover a hideous flaw in his methods (wages have not kept up) that resulted in accelerated aging instead. The sheer folly of thinking wealth can be created from unbridled borrowing is so staggering that it beggars belief.

This mass-immigration is all related to bringing about a new-world-order / one world government.

The era in which we in the west enjoyed a higher standard of living is coming to an end,

bringing in all these immigrants will drive the wages down to virtually nothing. And do a fairly good

job of wiping out much of the middle-class, i.e. comfortably off people who might have the means

to resist.

Wages are being down all over the western world. The WTO is leveling everyones wages accross the globe. If it can't be done by cheaper labor overseas then just bring the cheaper labor here to do it. Whatever maximises profits for large multi-national corporations.

House price inflation is going to be the least of our worries.

Guest wrongmove

to resist.

I agree with your conclusion, ie. "The era in which we in the west enjoyed a higher standard of living is coming to an end", but I'm not so sure about the rest of the post.

Centres of economic power has always moved around the globe. Look at English pottery of several hundred years ago. At the time, we could only make clunky clay ware, whereas in China, they had mastered the art of porcelain. Early British designs were just cheap rip-offs of Oriental designs (willow pattern etc.) Sound familiar ? Some cycles are longer than the housing market !

to resist.

Yup, I am laughing. Look - the government had no clue how many polish would come over here. How can 'Gordon have planned this' when he obviously had no idea what was going to happen? The polish are over here cause there is no work in Poland. I have a bunch of polish friends - and this is what they all tell me. Plus, they find the UK fun because they have some disposable income to go out and party with :D

Honestly, you lot look for conspiracy theories to explain everything. I think you are all very young - as you get older you will realoise that things often 'just happen' without there being some evil materplan behined it :)

I think you are all very young - as you get older you will realoise that things often 'just happen' without there being some evil materplan behined it :)

:lol: - thanks 'dad' - you've got my respect now...

The German approach is somewhat different. Most "old" EU member states have quite rightly shut their doors to unskilled immigration from the "new members", Germany included.

However, they realize there is a need to help build up these economies like the EU did to Ireland - hence the German government did not object to its latest contributions to the EU budget. It knows that it can have benefits in return for its financial support - like lucrative contracts being awarded to German companies for infrastructure and modernization projects (such as the Warsaw metro). Increased welath in Poland means more Poles buying German cars as well.

Tony Blair, on the other hand, objected to the budget contributions as a show of meaningless anti-EUism - but now he is probably paying more in social security to immigrants coming to Britain, without building up these countries as potentially richer trading partners.

:lol: - thanks 'dad' - you've got my respect now...

Glad to hear it :D

[ but now he is probably paying more in social security to immigrants coming to Britain, without building up these countries as potentially richer trading partners.

but, how much tax revenue are they generating for the IR???

Yup, I am laughing. Look - the government had no clue how many polish would come over here. How can 'Gordon have planned this' when he obviously had no idea what was going to happen? The polish are over here cause there is no work in Poland. I have a bunch of polish friends - and this is what they all tell me. Plus, they find the UK fun because they have some disposable income to go out and party with :D

Honestly, you lot look for conspiracy theories to explain everything. I think you are all very young - as you get older you will realoise that things often 'just happen' without there being some evil materplan behined it :)

I could be convinced that they did not know how many would come, if it were not for the fact that they where issuing tens of thousands of work visas in those countries long before they joined.

The same as they are doing in Romanian and Bulgaria at this very moment.

The come in search of work not as part of a great plan on the part of the UK government to suppress wage inflation in the UK.

Yes it is, their current situation is being exploited

The idea with the 'the new world order', is that politicians like Gordon Brown aren't

really making any decisions at all.

Their job is to go out, make speeches, and then take the flak for whatever decisions

the elites higher up the pyramid have made (wars, id cards, mass immigration, you name it).

This makes it possible for the oligarchy not to worry too much about decisions which

might be unpopular with the people. Since politicians are easily replaceable.

The 'democracy' we see is all stage-managed, it doesn't make any difference which

party you vote for, the same decisions will be made and implemented anyhow.

I've got nothing against the Polish people coming over here to work, if I was Polish

I would do the same thing.

What I do have a bit of a problem with is this evil criminal elite that see us as human cattle

and are intent on driving us into a neo feudalistic slave-state.

Edited by Dr Doom

I could be convinced that they did not know how many would come, if it were not for the fact that they where issuing tens of thousands of work visas in those countries long before they joined.

The same as they are doing in Romanian and Bulgaria at this very moment.

There's no conspiracy amongst gov'ts. You're giving the people in charge far too much credit. I would highly recommend the following light reading (take something for your blood pressure first):

Government Waste - Amazon.co.uk

Labour Sleaze

What you seeing as a conspiracy is in fact a combination of arrogance and incompetence on a massive scale. GB, TB and friends believe they have the answer to no only our problems but the worlds and will continue with their policies regardless of the real world failures they see in front of them. Only the possibility of losing the next general election will change their rhetoric and delay their timetable.

Tax Credits - second time

Where there is a conspiracy if you wish to call it such is in the EU. This is the coalition of true VI's, desperate to keep power and keep the very lucrative gravy train going even if this means supporting someone you wouldn't normally spit on if they were burning. Forward not back - the psychology of lemmings.

EU Constitution referendum ( I don't have the original telegraph article)