House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mikefluk

Hot Property Alert

I have recently received my free copy of the latest hot property alert newsletter from its editor peter Parfait.

Most of us here are agreed property prices in the UK are far too high to invest in now. My main problem is one of diversification. Since selling my house in 2004 I have been invested mostly in UK equities and cash. I subscribed to the magazine to see if there were any hotspots of note. I would like to share with you 2 that were published in the latest newsletter

Portugal - Luxury appartments on silver coast Sao Martinho do porto - 2 beds about £95k

Bulgaria - Sofia Luxury 2 3 and 4 Bed detatched high spec houses ; 2 Bed £65k 4 bed £145k. Guaranteed 10% yields

I am wondering if anybody on this forum can help. Is anybody else on this site familiar with the hot property alerts newsletter and if so what is its reputation.

Secondly does anybody have a view on the two examples given. Their case for the Silver Coast portugal is that its core EU property at non EU prices. Their case for bulgaria is there is a drastic shortage of detached houses for the growing corporate rental sector who are coming in in droves ahead of EU entery in 2007.

I must say I am tempted by portugal becasue you can get 100% funding ubt I would welcome any views before I commit