House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Sign Of A Turning Market: National Homebuyers

http://www.nationalhomebuyers.co.uk/

WELCOME TO NATIONAL HOMEBUYERS

Welcome to the fast and stress-free way to sell your property!
National Homebuyers helps you sell your home quickly and without the stresses, delays and costs of selling on the open market.

According to the Rics/EAs houses are still flying off the shelves so there should not be a need for a vulture buyer?

Guest Shedfish

agh... i have the sound turned on. the NHB site has this irritating, nonchalant whistle, with irritatingly long pauses on the loop

the closest experience i have to this is watching an old cartoon on LSD

as an erstwhile web designer and FTB amateur pundit i find this site unforgivable on every level... :ph34r:

agh... i have the sound turned on. the NHB site has this irritating, nonchalant whistle, with irritatingly long pauses on the loop

the closest experience i have to this is watching an old cartoon on LSD

as an erstwhile web designer and FTB amateur pundit i find this site unforgivable on every level... :ph34r:

Awful, just awful as Simon would say. The predators are out--its ell to us or reposession and you lose it all! Another sign of winter for the once blossoming housing market.

Guest wrongmove

Awful, just awful as Simon would say. The predators are out--its ell to us or reposession and you lose it all! Another sign of winter for the once blossoming housing market.

BMV merchants like this are a sign of a booming market and have been around for years now - what's the point if the market is falling ? Try the link to singing pig provided above.

It's when that crowd disappear, we ought to be cheering.