House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iLegallyBlonde

Alram Bells - I Have Read This A Few Times Before What Do You Make Of It ?

http://www.debtquestions.co.uk/debt_forum/...opic.php?t=9623

"bankcrupy seems to be my only option and after speaking to the Insolvency Group helpline (advice given to call these by cccs)I can do it without losing my house. "

So it seems to me, once on the ladder there is very little that can push youDoes the link work for anyone else? It's not good for me Terrified.

Quote.

'So here goes again in 1997 started work for RBS and cos I had a salaried for the first time since having my son 6 yrs previous, everyone wanted to give me as much credit you could throw a stick at, being a soft and very stupid person I took whatever was offered and spoilt everybody even the lollypop lady got a marks and spncers xmas pressie.'

God help us. :lol:

I shouldn't laugh but is this not consumerism at it's best.

Tje point is though, how are they keeping their houses ? I know my old neighbours had £60k of debt in his name, she is still living in the house 18 months later and it's for sale, but I know he has written off all the debt and she's just bought a merc, go figure ??????