House Price Crash Forum

Colourfulradio.com Again

HOLA441

The other guy is from 1st choice properties who buy cheaply from lenders after repo has taken place

They say at 15% discount -my 4rse! :angry:

10.05 am

Can anyone digitally record?

cheers

fp

HOLA442

Nice work FP.

I've added the audio file on the net:

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/833a0b/b/...144f5e07631a06a

Click on...

"Download for free with FileFactory Basic"

Then:

"Click here to begin your download"

~~~

If you just want to hear FP, go to 14mins from the start.

Have fun!

~~~

(This file will dissapear from the net 7 days after the last download. I had to do it there as it will take up all my attachment space)

If any moderator wants to start a new thread in the other forum with the attachment, fell free!

Edited by Jason

HOLA443

Many many thanks Jason

And also for your kind offer for the future. I seem to be asked to go on there every few days or so. What's the best way to record that kind of stuff?

big cheers - one pint owed. if you're in London buzz me and we'll meet up or see you at next pub meet!

fp

:D

Edited by Financial Planner

HOLA444

I use this cool bit of software:

http://www.download.com/EXPStudio-Audio-Ed...&tag=button

Which allows you to record and then edit any sounds through your sound card. You are limited to the files types you can save without buying the full version (hence why I save it as wma files).

The problem with that is you can't set a timer to record anything (unless you record from the start, which means you have a massive 4 hour audio file). So in that case I use:

http://www.download.com/Mp3-My-Mp3-Recorde...tml?tag=lst-0-1

Why is a simple recorder, but you can set a time to start recording and for how long.

~~~

The big problem I have is when I start recording, 8am, the connection will go dead by 10am when you're on. So I usually leave a few continuous ping commands pinging the website (colourful radio) to make sure the connection stays alive. That tends to work.

The only other problem I have is my main PC has an integrated audio card, so I can't record on here. This is when I use an old pc to do the recording.

Oh, and I have to remember to set it up in the morning!

HOLA445

Great info Jason

Many thanks

I can download these meself now and record.

Any chance you could email me the recording of the last one - or has it been deleted already. I heard it at the library on Saturday but can't open it now in my office

cheers again

fp

HOLA446

I think I deleted the file from my PC at home. The download is still there on filefactory. Just follow the links:

"Download for free with FileFactory Basic"

Then:

"Click here to begin your download"

Edit: If anyone knows of a better website to host large files for free, let me know.

Edited by Jason