House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Japanes Style Crash

I believe the possibility of our monumental debt - and ties with the US financial system is going to get the U.K. population in a fix.

Let me know your thoughts.

No-one can see the future but through all history we have had stages of wealth stripped from us and the banks and Govt. appear to want to strip us of our freedom through debt. After all debt is a system of control - fact.

Or they would apportion each individual with a financial quota of so called bartering wealth and that would control the market.

It's so easy it could be an alternative - yet there are thousands of books on money and markets, as opposed to thousands of books on value and consideration.

I would prefer to see us go Japan – but I can not see deflation in this country now – I feel we are more likely to see the Irish model of low inflation and stupidly high house prices – It could be that house prices are only half way up before the crash

Not enough options.

Are you a 'poll virgin'?

Virgins take a little time to get used to polls.

Start small and work your way up...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeez...I'm soooo funny sometimes.... :lol::lol::lol: