House Price Crash Forum
brother from another mother

Flying To Berlin - Any Good Estate Agent Details? - Please Help

Hi All,

I've been looking to purchase a property in Berlin for a long time now and I'm having no joy whatsoever searching on the internet etc. Therefore, I have finally decided to fly out to Berlin next week.

I would really appreciate any details of good estate agents in Berlin worth seeing, as I would like to set up the meetings before hand.

I did communicate with some really helpful and experienced guys in the past on this forum, who have already bought in Berlin. Your input would also be very much appreciated.

Hoping to join all those who have bought in Berlin.

BFAM

Edited by brother from another mother

Hi All,

I've been looking to purchase a property in Berlin for a long time now and I'm having no joy whatsoever searching on the internet etc. Therefore, I have finally decided to fly out to Berlin next week.

I would really appreciate any details of good estate agents in Berlin worth seeing, as I would like to set up the meetings before hand.

I did communicate with some really helpful and experienced guys in the past on this forum, who have already bought in Berlin. Your input would also be very much appreciated.

Hoping to join all those who have bought in Berlin.

BFAM

I bought through a very helpful EA. The owners English isnt good but her Son dealt with me - he is fluent. They drove me round for a day and were extremely helpful throughout the process.

I will pass your email detils to her if you wish?

Try and PM, although I have had difficulty with the PM system of late.

I bought through a very helpful EA. The owners English isnt good but her Son dealt with me - he is fluent. They drove me round for a day and were extremely helpful throughout the process.

I will pass your email detils to her if you wish?

Try and PM, although I have had difficulty with the PM system of late.

Thanks Dogbox.

I've tried PM and it doesnt work. Please email me on mrjohnandmrsjanedoe@yahoo.co.uk

Is it possible to get a yield close or above 10 % on single flats or is this only possible with blocks?

BFAM