House Price Crash Forum

State Of The Nation

faloos

HOLA441

Why are we not complaining ?We have been conditioned for this for a long time now. For years now we have been told to be politically correct and to be non racist.

After all that conditioning along came mass immigration (did you vote for it ?) and the masses dont feel we can do anything about it. Conditioning.

Well now all this liberal talk has put us into a straight jacket. Well I did not vote for it . I call a spade a spade as I am british.

This new breed of wine bar poser who thought it was cool to be political correct and positive about immigration have dragged this country down and what has this new breed given to the country -Zilch. well more wine bars, coffee shops, phone shops,fast food shops all the infrastructure you need for a thriving economy.

Have you noticed that a great % of pc and do gooders all work in public service, why is this are they being conditioned to spread the word ?

Did you know that all immigrants do not have to have an HIV check when entering this country?. Other countries have this in place for immigration.

Do you really think that spending huge a huge amount of cash for a ghetto flat you are contributing to the economic wellbeing of this country?.

What you should be doing is knocking on your MPs door and complaining about issues.

It is so easy to give all your values away but think how long and how much effort and pain it took us to get where we are.

This generation has got to be involved and not think that everything can be solved by escaping the issues.

You are being conditioned by low level TV and the media. You have to waken up.

HOLA442

All we can do is vote BNP and if that does not change things then it's only time before the UK becomes so poor that all the immigrants go back home anyway.

New today that people with a form of cancer will not get treatment as it's not cost effective and yet if you land here with AIDS you get free treatment for the rest of your live.

Tell me how can that be fair

HOLA443

I call a spade a spade as I am british.

Well I for one will continue to call them "black"; there's being PC, and there's not being inherently offensive, and calling someone "spade" is inherently offensive.

HOLA444

Obviously the anti-racist/politically correct zeitgeist which characterises London and the South East (amongst professionals at least) hasn't quite reached the North West. I was pleased to see those passengers from Malaga taking the law into their own hands and refusing to fly with suspicious people on board. Usually the Brits just say nothing and shrug - good for them!

Apparantly, these two men of Asian appearence were dressed in heavy coats (in S. Spain!!!!) whilst the rest were in flip-flops and shorts.

HOLA445

Given the increased security at airports, you would think these two lads (who were later re-checked and flew home!) went through rigourous clearance? Did this not enter the passengers' heads?

It annoys me to think that (some) Mancs have the same attitude as those in the south (think Paulsgrove vigilante protests). Given Manchester's history, these people should know better.

All this HIV/AIDS talk is really annoying too. USA/Middle East countries are the ones with bans and they are wrong to do so. EU/Human Rights legislation allows free movement. Under-funding and ignorance, by all governments, of sexual health issues are responsible for the HIV/AIDS timebomb.

Wasn't Spain was once a Muslim country?

HOLA446

Given the increased security at airports, you would think these two lads (who were later re-checked and flew home!) went through rigourous clearance? Did this not enter the passengers' heads?

You mean the same clearance that let an 11 year old boy on a plane without his passport or any boarding pass??

HOLA447

It annoys me to think that (some) Mancs have the same attitude as those in the south (think Paulsgrove vigilante protests). Given Manchester's history, these people should know better.

All this HIV/AIDS talk is really annoying too. USA/Middle East countries are the ones with bans and they are wrong to do so. EU/Human Rights legislation allows free movement. Under-funding and ignorance, by all governments, of sexual health issues are responsible for the HIV/AIDS timebomb.

The problem is that British airport security is extremely tight as is America. I regularly use Malaga (chav-aga) airport and it does seem slightly lax by comparison.

Even with all these extra security measures, I can only think the worst, ie shoe bombers, liquid bombs. If I was in the departure lounge at Malaga and a couple of Moslems were wearing heavt clothes and kept on looking at their watches nervously, I would be worried.

Spain was a Moslem country for about 800 years, I think. And quite an enlightened one it was too. In fact, Muslims were more advanced then, than they are now!!!!!! Go figure ;)

HOLA448

I think it wont worry other countries national health service as they are c@@p anyway. You wont see many people rushing to get into Bulgaria for treatment of HIV. It is people like you that have to waken up because it will be you that pays for these immigrants with health problems .

All the ladies of ill repute in the oldest profession in the world will want to come here for treatment .

Cant you not see this ?

HOLA449

I agree that airport security can be very substandard in other EU-states. Less than a month ago I witnessed startlingly obvious loopholes whilst coming back to the UK, before all the current "events".

Funny people won't go to Bulgaria for treatment, but they don't mind buying up all the houses, creating the same problems over there as here?

Considering our "open access" why are there not queues outside sexual health service centres across the UK as we speak?

Because if they come for treatment, they get sent back home! Another great policy from our wonderful government!

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=43831

A recent decision by the U.K. Home Office authorizes hundreds of HIV-positive people living in the country -- where they are receiving antiretroviral therapy -- to be deported to their home countries, London's Independent reports. A majority of the people who could be deported are from African countries that have high HIV prevalence and limited access to antiretroviral drugs, according to the Independent. "We're seeing appalling hypocrisy from the government," Ruth Bundey, an attorney representing several HIV-positive people, said, adding, "On the one hand, it is extending monetary aid to Africa to help 'make poverty history.' Simultaneously though, it is throwing out individuals who have no hope of medical treatment in their home countries and are therefore being sent home to die." A group of attorneys and not-for-profit group representatives recently met with U.K. immigration minister Tony McNulty to ask that none of the HIV-positive people be deported. McNulty said that such an exception would "seem unfair to those suffering from other serious medical conditions, both physical and mental." However, his spokesperson on Thursday said the minister is "looking into" the issue. Lisa Power, head of policy for the HIV/AIDS advocacy group Terrence Higgins Trust, said that if the HIV-positive people were allowed to stay in the United Kingdom for five years, they might then be able to return home because widespread access to antiretroviral treatments should be available in Africa by then (Morris/Brown, Independent, 5/19).

HOLA4410

Why are we not complaining ?We have been conditioned for this for a long time now. For years now we have been told to be politically correct and to be non racist.

After all that conditioning along came mass immigration (did you vote for it ?) and the masses dont feel we can do anything about it. Conditioning.

Well now all this liberal talk has put us into a straight jacket. Well I did not vote for it . I call a spade a spade as I am British.

This new breed of wine bar poser who thought it was cool to be political correct and positive about immigration have dragged this country down and what has this new breed given to the country -Zilch. well more wine bars, coffee shops, phone shops,fast food shops all the infrastructure you need for a thriving economy.

Have you noticed that a great % of pc and do gooders all work in public service, why is this are they being conditioned to spread the word ?

Did you know that all immigrants do not have to have an HIV check when entering this country?. Other countries have this in place for immigration.

Do you really think that spending huge a huge amount of cash for a ghetto flat you are contributing to the economic wellbeing of this country?.

What you should be doing is knocking on your MPs door and complaining about issues.

It is so easy to give all your values away but think how long and how much effort and pain it took us to get where we are.

This generation has got to be involved and not think that everything can be solved by escaping the issues.

You are being conditioned by low level TV and the media. You have to waken up.

Throughout the 80s and 90s political parties realised that PC policies appealed to the majority of voters. Whatever you say, this is what most people wanted.

Remember in the 80s when alternative comedy became mainstream with the likes of Cambridge educated mockney, Ben Elton, and others?

PC attitudes became fashionable, there was a liberal revolution in the UK.

Then the Tories came up with clause 28, wasn't exactly popular was it? But was it so unreasonable? No, but it was 20 years out of date with public opinion and was shouted down.

Shortly after Thatcher resigned, the Tories went into terminal decline, they were no longer appealing to voters.

Then along comes Tony, the new metropolitan elite manifesto in hand.

10 years on and the ageing Ben Elton's and Jennifer Saunders types amongst us are finally realising that it may not have been such a good idea after all. The working class don't matter, they've always had to put up with little representation. When middle England starts complaining about their priced-out sons and daughters having to live amongst the immigrants, policies will change or votes will be lost, fact!

The only contact the upper middle classes want with "darkies" is through direct debit to Action Aid.

HOLA4411

I agree that airport security can be very substandard in other EU-states. Less than a month ago I witnessed startlingly obvious loopholes whilst coming back to the UK, before all the current "events".

Funny people won't go to Bulgaria for treatment, but they don't mind buying up all the houses, creating the same problems over there as here?

Considering our "open access" why are there not queues outside sexual health service centres across the UK as we speak?

Because if they come for treatment, they get sent back home! Another great policy from our wonderful government!

The Arabs and Americans know what to do!! Dont let them if they have HIV !!simple as that.

HOLA4412

It's a shame people can't make the connection between immigration and wage surpression (it's a bit like explaining inflation)

I've noticed that Labour's spin is in full swing deflecting attention away from wage surpression to the 'race' issue- nice one...

HOLA4413

Throughout the 80s and 90s political parties realised that PC policies appealed to the majority of voters. Whatever you say, this is what most people wanted.

Remember in the 80s when alternative comedy became mainstream with the likes of Cambridge educated mockney, Ben Elton, and others?

Then the Tories came up with clause 28, wasn't exactly popular was it? But was it so unreasonable? No, but it was 20 years out of date with public opinion and was shouted down.

Shortly after Thatcher resigned, the Tories went into terminal decline, they were no longer appealing to voters.

Then along comes Tony, the new metropolitan elite manifesto in hand.

10 years on and the ageing Ben Elton's and Jennifer Saunders types amongst us are finally realising that it may not have been such a good idea after all. The working class don't matter, they've always had to put up with little representation. When middle England starts complaining about their priced-out sons and daughters having to live amongst the immigrants, policies will change or votes will be lost, fact!

The only contact the upper middle classes want with "darkies" is through direct debit to Action Aid.

It did not appeal to me !! must have been brought in by one of those faceless government think tanks.

I would rather have an alternative to alternative comedy thank you .

I agree when it hits the London upper middle classes then they will waken up.

HOLA4414

Faloos, as you have stated in numerous threads that you work abroad, and have done for some time, can you explain what you actually contribute (I'm thinking in terms financial) towards the UK PLC?

As someone who had the opportunity to work in Dubai on leaving the Services, I am fully aware of the tax benefits of such status.

This would help, for me anyways, quantify your feelings on others who have not contributed to this country recieving its aid in the form of healthcare.

Thankyou.

HOLA4415

It's what the trendy media luvvies wanted. Anyone with any foresight and common sense got shouted down as a far right racist.

HOLA4416

Faloos, as you have stated in numerous threads that you work abroad, and have done for some time, can you explain what you actually contribute (I'm thinking in terms financial) towards the UK PLC?

As someone who had the opportunity to work in Dubai on leaving the Services, I am fully aware of the tax benefits of such status.

This would help, for me anyways, quantify your feelings on others who have not contributed to this country recieving its aid in the form of healthcare.

Thankyou.

I find this very offensive . I am now working in the uk now . I said in previous posts that I have worked abroad.

I like my Father and brother have served in her majesties forces paid Tax in the Uk and while abroad payed N Insurance contributions.

While abroad had to pay for health care , education for my family etc.

The two characters that were arrested (one shot )then released a few weeks ago who had 38000 pounds in their home which was said to be rent money !! if it is was there tax paid on that cash. I have asked my MP to follow this one up.

I am legitimate and british. I suggest you ask your MP if he is looking into why this money 38000 was not declared.

HOLA4417

Interesting that you find an honest, politely asked question offensive. Judging by a great many of your previous posts, and the style in which you tend to put your views across, I think it natural to assume you were not of quite such a sensitive nature. I'm sure that if I were to do a little highlighting of contributions you have made on other threads, you would quickly see my point (I doubt you have many Somali pen friends, for example).

Thank you for answering my question ref. your previous contribution to the economy, it helps show me where your views are coming from. It takes a bigger man to pay tax when he does not have to; certainly had I have taken some of the posts offered to me on leaving Her Majesty's employ, I would have been able to enjoy tax free status. I doubt I would have been generous to pay some back into UK PLC.

I am glad you are legitimate and British. Many children born in the UK these days are neither, sadly.

As for the £38,000 in used notes found under the bed, that does remind me of my Grandmother (long since departed). She was no great fan of banks either. I often wish I had taken some of her advice!

As for the real question on immigration here though, it would seem we agree on many points. I see no net benefit to the UK working or middle class from it whatsoever.

HOLA4418

People with AIDS should be terminated...there is no cure and they are a risk to everyone else. It is also on the rise as more people become infected as there is no way of telling who has it.

I understand everyone bleeding hearts but its the only human thing to do. When a cure is found and everyone around them is safe, then they can walk the streets, else something like an AIDS prison!

HOLA4419

People with AIDS should be terminated...there is no cure and they are a risk to everyone else. It is also on the rise as more people become infected as there is no way of telling who has it.

I understand everyone bleeding hearts but its the only human thing to do. When a cure is found and everyone around them is safe, then they can walk the streets, else something like an AIDS prison!

Celebrity AIDS island?

HOLA4420

This is total nonsense- If they cannot even deport murderers and rapists how will they deport health cases !! This government is all rhetoric and no action. Unless you cannot pay your council tax then they jail you.

Interesting that you find an honest, politely asked question offensive. Judging by a great many of your previous posts, and the style in which you tend to put your views across, I think it natural to assume you were not of quite such a sensitive nature. I'm sure that if I were to do a little highlighting of contributions you have made on other threads, you would quickly see my point (I doubt you have many Somali pen friends, for example).

Thank you for answering my question ref. your previous contribution to the economy, it helps show me where your views are coming from. It takes a bigger man to pay tax when he does not have to; certainly had I have taken some of the posts offered to me on leaving Her Majesty's employ, I would have been able to enjoy tax free status. I doubt I would have been generous to pay some back into UK PLC.

I am glad you are legitimate and British. Many children born in the UK these days are neither, sadly.

As for the £38,000 in used notes found under the bed, that does remind me of my Grandmother (long since departed). She was no great fan of banks either. I often wish I had taken some of her advice!

As for the real question on immigration here though, it would seem we agree on many points. I see no net benefit to the UK working or middle class from it whatsoever.

Your Grandmother wasnt 22 years old then wasnt she ?

HOLA4421

No wonder our country is in such a state. Most young people have little respect, and I see why after reading posts here.

It actually made me sick reading this.

What if the "infected" person had been raped, abused, or (rarely happens) born with HIV?

39 million people worldwide have HIV. Approx 2.8 million died during 2005. Murdering them would be like killing the whole population of Poland. What good would it do?

India has the biggest HIV population. Should we ban all contact with them? Stop them from coming to the UK?

Children affected by Chernobyl have a very poor quality of life, should we finish them off early too?

Absolutely SICK. I hope you all end up renting for the rest of your sad, little, sick-minded lives.

HOLA4422

faloos and justice are government shills as is the BNP.

Labour are diverting blame for the coming economic calamity. Jobs are being outsourced and barriers are being dropped to allow immigrants so that UK businesses can get low cost labour. The BNP is being used to redirect anger.

The BNP have switched from making excuses for their members who are benefits claimants to blaming foreigners for everything. Remember when during the last election Bliar had Q&A sessions with the public so that they could vent their anger? Remember when he offered an Downing St. email so that people could write in? Margaret Hodge even encouraged BNP voting in her own constituency when she claimed that 80% of those she had asked had said they would consider voting BNP. This sent the signal that in her constituency it might not be a wasted vote. In the election, the BNP had their biggest gain in her constituency. Nick Griffin is also targetting muslims as the Bliar government are obviously doing. Remember Hitler's Night of the Long Knives against the Jews?

Gordon Brown has offered companies a tax deferment if they outsource jobs to India. Tony Bliar has been caught waiving immigration checks on economic migrants from Bulgaria and Romania.

The diluting of UK qualifications doesn't help with 96.6% passing their A-levels. This means foreign, cheaper labour is better trained and at the expense of other countries. Despite promising not to poach foreign nurses, Labour have been importing doctors and nurses from Germany, Singapore, Portugal and South Africa.

The companies are the ones that are supposed to benefit from cheaper labour.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Gordon Brown has offered companies a tax deferment if they outsource jobs to India.

Goldmember, do you have more information about this ? I would be most interested to see this - I can well believe it, but I can't find anything about it. I know there are implicit tax advantages as outlined over at http://itvoice.wikispaces.com and I know "Labour" is hell-bent on encouraging offshoring and selling UK workers down the river - but explicit tax advantages ?

HOLA4425

Goldmember, do you have more information about this ? I would be most interested to see this - I can well believe it, but I can't find anything about it. I know there are implicit tax advantages as outlined over at http://itvoice.wikispaces.com and I know "Labour" is hell-bent on encouraging offshoring and selling UK workers down the river - but explicit tax advantages ?

It was a news item some years ago. I doubt I could dig it back up again. Apparently, outsourcing companies could defer their tax payments for several months.

Yes and Justice will continue to vote BNP with pride to keep wages up and house price and crime down.

I used to have a cat that was that dumb too. When it wanted to come into the house and I didn't want it to, I used to dangle a piece of string for it to chase, lead it outside and then close the door.

BNP are the punch-bag for disgruntled voters. Instead of voting the Tories in, racists like you are going to waste your vote. Labour have sold out to big business. You KNOW this from the "super-casinos" fiasco, the awarding of the lottery to Camelot after Brason won the bid, the government, pointless software contracts gifted again and again to EDS.

The Tories despite all their faults at least favour small businesses. A lot of the Tory MPs have their own businesses.

Show me the crime statistics!

On crime, Herr Braun has allowed carousel fraud to rob the taxpayer of tens of billions. The figure boosts his bogus GDP stats. The current regime of VAT was supposed to have changed in 1997 and was always just a stop-gap. But it was Nu-Labour who refused to change to intended permanent scheme which would have made carousel fraud impossible.

Archived