House Price Crash Forum

Aids Hiv Infected Blood

HOLA441

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/120706Bayer.htm

It's emotive to me as I have had a transfusion, and am a decent human.

These Barstools are inhumane and behaviour like this is rife when profits are to be had.

Now tell me you believe the press - was it reported here in the U.K. or BBC?

Was it?

Me thinks not.

Oh it was the U.S. division of Bayer selling to France, Spain and Japan.

Edited by music man

HOLA442

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/120706Bayer.htm

It's emotive to me as I have had a transfusion, and am a decent human.

These Barstools are inhumane and behaviour like this is rife when profits are to be had.

Was it?

Me thinks not.

Oh it was the U.S. division of Bayer selling to France, Spain and Japan.

That truly is shocking. :o

HOLA443
HOLA444

For context, this story has been around for well over 10 years and relates to 1984/5, which is why it is hardly breaking news on the BBC.

Was it?

Me thinks not.

It was last reported on by them in 2003.

This story was big in Japan years ago, although the scandle was not Bayer but that the Japanese company buying the products was not testing the stuff it bought for HIV (to save money of course). Most Japanese with HIV in the 80's and 90's were infected with Bayer blood.

HOLA445

For context, this story has been around for well over 10 years and relates to 1984/5, which is why it is hardly breaking news on the BBC.

It was last reported on by them in 2003.

This story was big in Japan years ago, although the scandle was not Bayer but that the Japanese company buying the products was not testing the stuff it bought for HIV (to save money of course). Most Japanese with HIV in the 80's and 90's were infected with Bayer blood.

Cheers for those facts - my transfusion was in 1990ish and could they have not sold the blood on?

watch the link and see that no action was taken against the U.S. knowing sellers.

Do these things change?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I would have personally made it the one aim of my remaining short life to destroy the lives of those responsible had I been infected this way.

It is really odd that none of them were ever gunned down, or injected with their own poisoned blood - they all deserve it.

HOLA449

The legal system lets most innocent peope in this world down. If more people at "the top" were dealt with by those with grudges, the governments would have to sit up and listen, but then, money talks doesn't it? Well so does a .44 calibre!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

What I find strange is cornel gadffy had doctors and nurses arrested and put on trail for deliberately spreading AIDS to 400 people and this is a man who is trying his best to make friends with the west.

Last I heard was non of the defence witnesses turned up at the trail.

Is the new world order trying to cull the population or something and when you find out that by 2020 one in two people will contract cancer during some point in their lives it makes you think just what is going on with our medical system and all these so called advances.

HOLA4414

Is the new world order trying to cull the population or something and when you find out that by 2020 one in two people will contract cancer during some point in their lives it makes you think just what is going on with our medical system and all these so called advances.

An increase in the proportion of people contracting cancer is expected as lifespans increase... unless that's what they want us to think!

HOLA4415

I would have personally made it the one aim of my remaining short life to destroy the lives of those responsible had I been infected this way.
If they clean their tracks properly, corporations can literally get away with murder. I’m surprised that there aren’t more terrorist groups targeting investors or the heads of big business, rather than a few random poor souls on a plane <_< . Poorly leadership (in my opinion) as they surly would get a lot more accomplished that way.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422