House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'M WITH STUPID

Right Round (like A Record)

Given that my last (and only) topic on the main forum got airlifted off to the off topic forum - (unlike the today's topic about A level results FFS) I would like to pick up on a comment made by Beachbabe today in the Cornwall forum on HPIYA.

When I first joined this site as a newbie bull I'd grown up on a diet of Kirsty & Phil et al and was confident there would be no crash. Then after a month of reading some of the regulars (you know who I mean) I started to doubt my conviction - maybe there will be a crash - but now I am more convinced than ever that these regulars (yep, you know who I mean) will still be posting the same points in two years time that they were two years ago and that there will indeed be no HPC.

Meanwhile everyone else who has not been taken in by this doom mongering has just got on with their lives

Given that my last (and only) topic on the main forum got airlifted off to the off topic forum - (unlike the today's topic about A level results FFS) I would like to pick up on a comment made by Beachbabe today in the Cornwall forum on HPIYA.

When I first joined this site as a newbie bull I'd grown up on a diet of Kirsty & Phil et al and was confident there would be no crash. Then after a month of reading some of the regulars (you know who I mean) I started to doubt my conviction - maybe there will be a crash - but now I am more convinced than ever that these regulars (yep, you know who I mean) will still be posting the same points in two years time that they were two years ago and that there will indeed be no HPC.

Meanwhile everyone else who has not been taken in by this doom mongering has just got on with their lives

Carried on with their lives and got deeper and deeper into debt.

Going against the grain! You'll get moved again!

You don't say WHY you are now strenghened in your bull convictions: that would interest me.

Totally agree about having the bulls around. If this place was entirely bears (of which I am one), it would make the debate far less interesting. Plus we need bnoth sides of the argument to make an informed choice.

The glut of bulls have gone 'global' - try and post any bear comments on there and you get instantly trashed with long winded ramblings from landlords that defy belief...